Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expanded Beginnings

Go down 
+4
Sir BushWookie
Chapter Master Arken
Gorath
Azrok
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 01:24

OOC yep

IC she nods
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 01:26

OOC: Cause, honestly Wookie, I just dislike movies that are adaptions of books and would not inflict them upon anyone. (That and I'm doing this cause I KNOW it'll mess with Gorath.)

IC: *Calton heads off towards that armory.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 01:28

OOC Arken....you have such nice manners for a slanderer....and a liar *incinerates with fiery breath*
IC she follows
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 01:31

OOC: In what way did I lie? And sure, it's TECHNICALLY slander but I'm free to rave against things I don't like.

IC: *When they get there Calton begins to frantically search the tubes. Gorath, I'm going to need you to say whether or not he finds something.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 01:35

OOC the fact you didn't recognize that paraphrase...disturbs me
IC and...every tube is empty
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 01:39

OOC: Oh wait..yeah. My bad. Sorry.

IC:

Calton: Were those all empty before this crisis started?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 01:43

OOC you fool.....
IC "no....oh keelah"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 01:44

OOC: Oh quiet. I had a long day.

IC:

Calton: Aw shit...okay, so how many got out?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 01:48

"Well....there are....twenty four pods here"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 01:49

Calton: And they were all full!? Why not just vent the damn things once the ship was yours!? Ugh. Forget it. So we're looking at at least twenty-four baddies assuming every pod was full.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 01:50

Celi: we couldn't move them or open them! it's literally impossible to do either! and yeah...
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 01:54

Calton: Okay...so why not shoot them while they're in the tubes? Ugh. Never mind. Let me contact Kharr. ++Kharr, Celi and I think we've got a minimum of twenty four hostiles aboard. And I think they're the original owners of the Dracan.++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 02:01

++....fuck++
to demonstrate why they couldn't do that, celi draws her pistol and shoots one of the pods. no effect.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 02:04

Calton *to Celi*: For fuck's sake...++*to Kharr* Yeah, my thoughts exactly. Now, I'm looking at the layout of the ship and my best guess would be that they're hiding in the areas that are poorly documented or written off as extra storage space. That being said...Well, given the fact they have some sort of paralysis tech, that could be problem, even for troops in full armor if it doesn't require physical contact.++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 02:06

++I'll notify the men, you get your arses to safety++
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 02:09

++Calton: Where exactly would be safe? That other armory where all the Voids were paralyzed was a good distance from here, Kharr. Frankly, I'm not sure what qualifies as "safe" right now if these things can so easily incapacitate whole groups of well-trained and heavily armed mercs.++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 02:10

++just get away from those damn pods!!++
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 02:12

++Calton: On it.++

Calton *to Celi*: Can you think of anywhere nearby that may be secure?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 02:13

Celi: well....hmm
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 02:14

Calton: Look, you can think on the way. Let's just get as far away from here as possible. *Starts heading down a random hall, cause he really wants to put some space between him and those pods.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 02:15

she follows closely...they start to hear what sounds like insect wings
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 02:16

*Calton grabs her and hugs the wall.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 02:17

it stops and is replaced with footsteps
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 02:19

*He readies his rifle just in case and edges forward.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 02:21

at which point a full squad of collectors rounds the corner and opens fire
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 02:24

*He grabs Celi, dives for cover, and then opens fire.*

Calton: FOR FUCK'S SAKE!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 02:26

she returns fire also
also...what cover
yer in a corridor
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 02:28

OOC: Behind another corner? My bad. Retcon the cover make that them running for their lives.

IC:

Calton: So, again, can you think of anywhere that make act as a save room!? *Shoots a Collector in the head, killing it.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 02:31

Celi: I don't know! Hang on let me...*a shot hits of her shields, which would have killed her if they weren't up*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 02:34

*When they get near a corner at the end of the corridor, Calton grabs her and drags her behind it.*

Calton *taking pot shots at the Collectors*: Don't mean to rush you but they're not exactly giving up.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 02:37

Celi: the bridge! There should at least be some intel on them in the computers
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 02:39

Calton: The bridge it is then. ++Kharr, we're headed towards the bridge but we may be coming in hot. We ran face first into a group of these things. Also, start checking the computer databases. There may be some info on these guys stored in there.++

OOC: Just realized that Johnson probably isn't sitting on his ass the moment he hears weapons fire...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 02:43

++on it!++
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 02:43

*Calton and Celi rush towards the bridge.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 02:50

when they get there kharr's going through the computers
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 02:50

*And Calton makes sure to lock the door behind them.*

Calton: Sorry, just a precaution. Find anything?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 02:55

sev+kharr whats wrong with keili*hic* shes on the ground just laying there*hic*+
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 02:57

++Calton: WHAT?! Aw fuck...Just, grab her and get her somewhere safe. Let's just say the original owners of this ship aren't quite dead.++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 02:58

kharr has gone silent
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 03:01

all of the sudden they hear static after they hear sev calapse
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 03:01

Calton: Damn it! Kharr, snap out of it!!

++Johnson: Kharr, tell me I didn't just have my boys suit up for nothing. Mind explaining why I'm here weapons fire all over the damn ship!?

Calton: For fuck's sake! Ugh! Shoot anything that looks like a giant bug! Bridge out!++

Calton: KHARR!!!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 03:06

Kharr: *quietly but in a voice that literally sends shivers down Calton's spine* Shout at me again, i'll tear your goddamn jaw off. *he grabs his shotgun*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 03:09

*To which he has no reply and just gets the hell out of Kharr's way.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 03:10

Kharr nods to two krogan on the bridge and heads out, heading for where sev and keili were
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 03:11

they were outside of the bar
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 03:13

Calton *to Celi*: Watch the door. I'll look through the databases and see if there's anything useful on these things.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 03:20

she nods and does so
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 03:24

*He starts searching, so...does he find anything?*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 03:25

he finds some databases n shit on the collectors...not much but enough
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 03:28

*LIKE!?*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-18, 03:29

basic stuff....thought you knew at least some stuff bout em
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expanded Beginnings
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next