Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expanded Beginnings

Go down 
+4
Sir BushWookie
Chapter Master Arken
Gorath
Azrok
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Azrok

Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 02:03

sev nods and runs down the hall to calton
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 02:05

Kharr shuts the door behind him before turning to face the giant beasty....cutaway

there is one door and a group of pre-occupied collectors between them and where kharr said Celi was
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 02:08

*Calton starts to gun down the Collectors as he moves towards them, oblivious to any danger.*

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 02:09

*as it happens both where celi is, and engineering, are one and the same! the collectors are taken by surprise and several go down before they can even begin to return fire*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 02:11

sev grabs one using it as a shield as he moves up and starts gunning them down with a krogan shotgun
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 02:12

*Calton moves from cover to cover, trying to kill isolated Collectors, all the while looking for Celi.*

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 02:13

as i said there's still a locked door between them and engineering. By them i mean calton n sev
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 02:14

*Once the Collectors outside the door are dead, Calton starts hacking the door.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 02:14

nuffin stops em
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 02:15

*He gets the door open and enters Engineering, looking desperately for Celi.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 02:15

and finds....pods. pods everywhere
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

all of them but one are dead sev grabs its neck and head and bashes its head in the wall and rips its jugular out then walks over to the door hacking it
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 02:16

OOC: Door was already hacked.*

IC: *Calton starts searching them.*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 02:17

sev does as well
grabbing a device fnding the signal to kharrs tracker on celi
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 02:23

its nearby
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 02:24

he goes there
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 02:24

*Calton follows Sev.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 02:41

after a while they find her pod
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 02:44

*Calton trembles with anger upon seeing her in a pod.*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 02:45

he tries to get it open
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 02:46

it aint budging
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 02:47

OOC: *bursts out of a pod without ruining his fabulous trench coat*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 02:48

OOC: That's some anime crap, right there.

IC: *Calton begins looking for another way to open to pod besides brute force.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 02:51

Is that bad? :COO
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 02:53

OOC: No. Not at all....so long as it's GOOD anime crap.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 02:57

*waits for him to find one...Celi starts waking up*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 02:57

OOC: Piku no boku....
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 02:58

OOC: Wut?

IC: *Calton notices this.*

Calton: Celi! Can you hear me!?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 02:59

she sees him and tries to reply but her voice is muffled by the pod
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 03:00

*He tries his com unit.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 03:00

OOC: it's....fabulous *shudders*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 03:01

OOC: DO NOT GOOGLE IT WITHOUT SAFESEARCH!
DO NOT WATCH IT!

ONLY USE IT TO TROLL YOUR BLACK FRIEND WHI LOVES ANIME BY TELLING HIM IT'S LIKE SWORD ART ONLINE
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 03:02

OOC:...............................................I find that context...disturbing.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 03:04

he cant connect to her inside it for some reason
she starts banging on the 'glass'
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 03:05

*Calton motions for her to stay calm. He goes back to looking for another way to open the pod.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 03:10

she keeps banging, trying to get out....its clear she's terrified
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 03:11

*Which isn't helping Calton. He goes to nearby terminal to see if he can learn anything or otherwise open the pod.*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 03:16

sev scans the pod
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 03:17

he finds the button to open it
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 03:18

OOC: THERE'S JUST A BUTTON!? THAT'S IT!? -_- Freaking advanced technology....

IC: *Calton is now keeping a look out for any Collectors...and sees a Captain coming this way...with a large group of lesser Collectors and some abominations.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 03:25

OOC: Yaoi that is all
(If you don't know the definition, it's gay hentai)
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 03:25

OOC: -_- DAMN IT JAPAN!!!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 03:28

he not gonna press it or....
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 03:30

sev presses the button
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 03:31

she falls out, coughing a little as the...liquid that was in there also spills out
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 03:33

*The Captain notices them and Calton opens fire on the Collectors, killing several of them and a few abominations.*

Calton: SEV!! GET CELI TO SAFETY!! NOW!!!!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 03:34

she struggles to her feet....as a blue explosion detonates amongst the collectors
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 03:35

OOC: XD

IC: *after having gotten very bored and created a false identity, Robert is now serving on the SSV Trafalgar as a gunnery officer in charge of its main batteries*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 03:36

*Calton uses the distraction it creates to kill several more Collectors. Then...Johnson and his men storm into Engineering, guns blazing.*

Johnson: COME ON YOU BUG BASTARDS!! COME ON!!! I'VE SEEN VORCHA UGLIER THAN YOU!!!

OOC: Actually Wookie....come the future.....I may have use of Robert.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 03:37

OOC: oh?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 03:37

and were Calton to look in the direction of the door he entered from....he'd see A wounded Kharr and a pissed off Geth Prime, both of whom are pouring fire into the collectors
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expanded Beginnings
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next