Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expanded Beginnings

Go down 
+4
Sir BushWookie
Chapter Master Arken
Gorath
Azrok
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 03:37

and were Calton to look in the direction of the door he entered from....he'd see A wounded Kharr and a pissed off Geth Prime, both of whom are pouring fire into the collectors
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 03:40

OOC: Yes, Wookie...Oh yes..........

IC: *Calton's surprised at this but is at least happy to see Kharr's alive. Doesn't look like the Collectors will last much longer....but then Calton notices an abomination creeping up behind Sev and Celi....Without thinking, he charges it, tackles it the floor, stabs it with his knife....and can't escape the blast in time. Doesn't help the creature was close to live Collector munitions.*

OOC: And now I must sleep. Night guys.

Last edited by Chapter Master Arken on 2015-02-07, 03:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 03:42

OOC: I'm afraid now

*is watching the new ginger engineer calibrate the main guns*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 14:13

Celi: *coughing* Calton! *kharr gets over to him*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 14:15

*Yeah....to say the blast did a lot of damage to him and the surrounding area is an understatement....If he's still alive, that in of itself is a miracle.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 14:19

Kharr applies medigel
lots of it
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 14:23

*Well, that helps the external bleeding to some extent. Doesn't help the internal bleeding, or the numerous breaches in his suit....Yeah, he's comatose.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 14:24

Celi goes over to him, hoping he's awake
"No, nononono don't be dead, don't be dead PLEASE dont be dead!!"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 14:27

*He's not awake...but he's not quite dead either. He's in a shock and blood loss induced coma.*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 14:29

sev quickly applies medigel disinfectant and omnigel
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 14:30

she's trembling a bit....and has frozen up
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 14:31

*GET HIM TO THE FREAKING MEDBAY!!! FIRST AID AIN'T GONNA SAVE HIS LIFE AT THIS POINT!! Anyway...Johnson comes over...*

Johnson: Shit...*points to two of his marines* You two, get him to the medbay on the double. MOVE DAMN IT!! *They do so. Johnson puts his hand on Celi's shoulder.* Hey...calm down. He's going to be alright.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 14:32

she's still trembling, and kharr's limping while the geth prime makes mincemeat of the remaining collectors
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 14:34

he picks him up and tries to get him to the med bay
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 14:37

*Johnson helps her up.*

Johnson: Hey, hey look at me. He's going to be fine! I've seen men take a lot worse and survive.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 14:38

OOC: what the hell?! why is Arken here now?!

....also.... *launches new RPGish game...... like 30 mins later:*
YES! i have passed the character creation screen!
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 14:39

OOC: Cause I was awake and decide to get some RPing done before going downtown for a pancake breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 14:41

she nods but is still trembling like fuck
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 14:43

Johnson: Come on. Let's get the docs to check you out. I'm sure you're friend will be fine.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 14:47

sev gets him to the infirmary
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 14:49

Kharr limps over as the prime finishes off the geth
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 14:49

OOC. .....hahhhahhahahahaaa.....
i tried looking for a character sheet so i pressed C and disguised myself as a bush in the m iddle of nothing, you know, cartoon style XD
man, i hope there will be a cardboard box or three in there too....
i like game already... the only thing that is slightly bothering me is that i roleplay both main characters in conversations so im kind of talking to myself
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 14:51

OOC: What game is that, Naz?

IC:

Johnson *whispering to Kharr*: Look, I don't think she'll listen to me. Can you talk her into going the medbay? You both need it.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 14:51

"She'll come dont worry. she's just....in shock."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 14:53

OOC: Divinity: Original Sin
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 14:54

OOC: Heard that was a great game.

IC:

Johnson: I know, but it isn't good for her to just stand there.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 14:58

OOC. seems to be really good.... man, even the torches and braziers have levels(though its all ???, so guess they are some super high level elemental mobs that dont even notice scrubs like me) and and can be interacted with.... its gonna be so time consuming to loot everything in this game XD
even more so than skyrim
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 14:59

OOC: Oh dear....sounds like a massive time sink...Please, say no more. I don't want to get dragged into it.

And be back later people. See ya.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 15:05

OOC: i shall say more!
its very humorous! there are even books in it, better than those in sykrim!

Crafting and Cooking with Maradino

Part I: The Bachelor’s Guide to Crafting

"Because girls 'll put ribbons 'n' bows on your clubs 'n' axes!”
Maradino the All-knowing

Whether you're lost in a metropolis or the untrodden wilds, a proper bachelor can craft all he needs to survive an ore ambush or a singles ball!
Let's have a look at some of Maradino's classics:
A good arrow starts with its shaft. You can make your own arrow shafts out of any tree branch. All it takes is a knife. Then create your own special arrowheads to really surprise the enemy, but we'll leave that for another chapter.
If you think a dagger takes you too up close and personal to an ugly enemy's face, try sticking it at the end of a tree branch so you can poke him from a bit of a distance. If you're not the stabbing type, glue two branches together and you've got yourself a staff!

Part II: The Bachelor's Guide to Cooking

"Because girls' dishes take ages and come with too many vegetables!"
Maradino the All-perceiving

Prepare yourself for the most versatile dish around, one that I have dubbed the Cysealian Pie! All you need is a wheel of dough and whatever toppings take your fancy. Flesh, fish or those funny mushrooms? Yours is the choice!
Urban bachelors: prepare your pie and slide it in the oven!
Feral bachelors: prepare your pie and heat it over a low fire.*
You can’t go amiss with a Cyselian Pie,
the Ultimate Bachelor Sustenance!
(* The delicious smell may attract hungry, savage creatures. Maradino cannot be held responsible for the death of pie-baking feral bachelors.)
Here are some of Maradino's favourites:
First off, prepare your dough. All it takes is some flour and water.
This is your base ingredient for bread, but you can turn it into cheese bread dough (with cheese), or Cysealian Pie dough (with fish), or even a pizza (with pizza sauce). To make pizza sauce, just smash a tomato. With a hammer for all I care! Ha!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 16:25

he nods. 
Celi follows but wont move from with calton so she'll follow whoever's got him
she's holding his hand
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 16:27

*Eventually they get to the medbay. Calton is taken to the intensive care unit. It's amazing someone with so many tubes in them could be alive.*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 16:29

ooc um well sev carried him there 10 posts ago buuuut everyone ignored me
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 16:30

OOC: Honestly, I was just rolling with things cause Gorath ignored the fact that Johnson had two of his marines carry Calton to the medbay before that.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 16:46

OOC. ...............dont you just hate it when some douche forgets to put *spoiler* into his comment and just betrays a major plot point for a show youre still waiting for the next season of....?
.......yeah.... the only way to be sure is to never go on the internet..... that'll be for the best....
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 16:47

OOC: Indeed.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 16:50

OOC. now then, i shall take my leave for a while...
here, have some farewell gifts... apaprently im going to be raped to death on the eiffell tower by picachu....
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 16:55

celi's still by his side, holding his hand
flat out refusing to move from there
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 16:56

*Unfortunately, the doctors force her to leave so they can operate. Outside the room, Johnson is waiting for her.*

Johnson: How you holding up?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 17:00

she doesn't answer. she just shakes her head. her arms are crossed close to her chest and is trembling
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 17:02

*Johnson puts his hand on her shoulder.*

Johnson: Hey, we got him to the medbay in time. He'll been fine. Just let the doctors do their job and he'll be back on his feet.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 17:11

she nods
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 17:13

Johnson: Look, if you want to be alone...just say so.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 17:23

she shakes her head
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 17:26

Johnson: Alright. *He sits down on a nearby chair.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 17:29

she also sits down
she's almost hyperventilating
but not quite
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 17:31

Johnson: Hey, calm down. You're not helping yourself by getting so worked up.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 17:41

she looks up at him
he can see behind the mask she's fucking crying her eyes out
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 17:44

*He puts his hand on her shoulder.*

Johnson: Hey, don't cry. I don't think you're friend would want to see you like this.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 17:49

"Its my fault...."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 17:51

Johnson: How is it your fault?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 17:52

"He was trying to save me"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expanded Beginnings
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next