Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expanded Beginnings

Go down 
+4
Sir BushWookie
Chapter Master Arken
Gorath
Azrok
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 17:52

"He was trying to save me"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 17:53

Johnson: Just because he was trying so save you doesn't mean what happened was your fault. You couldn't have known any of this was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 17:57

"I should have been more carefull....shouldnt have let them take me"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 17:58

Johnson: From what I could tell, those flying things could pop out of nowhere. There was nothing you could have done. Those things fly. Hard to prepare for something like that.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 18:22

she nods. she's still shaking and crying
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 18:22

Johnson: Look, you should get some rest, especially after what you've been through today.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 18:23

"I wont leave him"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 18:27

Johnson: You've got to eat and sleep at some point...look, if you really want to stay with him, I understand, but you shouldn't neglect yourself.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 18:34

"Thankyou...what is your name again?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 18:34

OOC: Did Steam bug out on you?

IC:

Johnson: It's Johnson.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 18:37

"thankyou johnson"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 18:39

Johnson: It's no problem.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 18:44

*Almost a day later, the surgery is completed...*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 19:04

she's by his side from the moment she's allowed to be
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 19:08

*He's asleep when she enters. At least he has less tubes sticking out of him.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 19:09

she silently stays by his side till he wakes up.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 19:11

*He wakes up after a few hours. He looks around a bit, trying not to put to much strain on his body.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 19:12

she already had his hand in hers
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 19:13

*He sees this, and then looks at her.*

Calton *very weakly*: Hey....you're safe.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 19:16

she smiles, but is still crying a little
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 19:17

Calton: Hey....please...don't cry. I hate it when you cry.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 19:22

"I'm sorry" *sniffs* hard to stop. I cant wipe it away with the suit on"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 19:25

Calton:.......Well....um....I.....I'm just glad you're safe. *She notices just how mangled his right arm is, even after the surgery.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 19:28

"oh gods....are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 19:29

Calton: Well.....um.....the docs managed to save me. Nothing else. They said I'm going to need more surgery if I went to get back on my feet anytime soon....but they're hesitant to rush these surgeries...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 19:30

"I mean your arm"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 19:36

Calton: I know.....and...well...the docs said that even if they go through with the surgeries anytime soon....well...They said I could use it to say....hold the fore-grip of a weapon, but that the nerves would need time to heal before they could pull off hair-trigger reactions. Quickly moving it is fine....fine motor movements though....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 19:53

"I'll be with you throughout. I promise"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 19:55

*He grips her hand with his good hand.*

Calton: And that's part of why I love you. You don't take anything lying down.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 19:58

calton gets an incoming call on his omni tool
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 19:59

Calton: Um...mind answering that? Can't really answer it with only one arm...Seriously, whoever thought that was a good idea was an idiot. *weak laugh*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 20:00

she does so, chuckling
Kharr:++so i heard you woke up kid. you okay?++
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 20:00

++Calton: Been better.++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 20:04

++glad to hear you made it out alive. Didn't wanna lose you so soon after recruiting ya++
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 20:20

++Calton: Well...according to the doctors, it was touch and go for awhile...++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 20:21

++then I'm glad they saved you. *jokingly* next time dont get in combat with those things++
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 20:23

++Calton: I'll keep that advice in mind next time.++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 20:29

++shame you're out of it, I could use you right now. still got an issue with these things++
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 20:32

++Calton: I'm sure I'd just get in the way, given what I did to land me in this bed. Besides, you've got the N7s, right? And there's also the Protectorate marines.++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 20:35

++true, but you proved more than good enough in my opinion. But yeah, for some reason the ship is on its own headed for the nearest mass relay. i've checked over the entire engine room, but the eezo storage there is locked. Gonnna crack it open see whats up++
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 20:37

++Calton: Why not just use the computer system to shut down the engines?++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 20:38

++somethings locking us out from doing so++
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 20:40

++Calton: That...wish I could help you...But I'm sure Sneaky and the other Geth are better suited for getting into the system.++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 20:41

++I'll get them to once i'm done in the eezo storage. and is Celi alright now?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 20:41

++Calton: She's right next to me.++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 20:45

++is she okay?++
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 20:45

++Calton: She's not hurt, if that's what you mean.++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 20:49

++No, I knew that, I mean cause she was crying her eyes out when I last saw her++
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 20:50

++Calton: She's doing better.++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 20:52

++I'm glad. she's been through a lot through this whole thing kid. Take care of her++
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-02-07, 20:53

++Calton: I will. Don't worry.++
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expanded Beginnings
Page 13 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next