Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expanded Beginnings

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Local Bat Enthusiast

Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 19:01

OOC: Why did I ask
WHY!
IC: ugh..fine...*Gets in shuttle and waits for the others*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 19:02

the elcor gets aboard, a pair of bigass cannons on his back
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 19:03

Looks like we are waiting for the krogan now...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 19:05

the krogan is behind you
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 19:06

He follows the N7 into their base
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 19:08

You really have a way of doing a dramatic entrance don't you *Without even turning*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 19:10

she follows
------------------
"I know."
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 19:12

Alright. *he goes and gets in the driver seat of the shuttle and waits for everyone to get in before descending to the surface*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 19:13

Titan leads the two quarians to the exn7 hq
Titan sir I found the quarian
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 19:14

*drops down* "greetings."
-----------------------------
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 19:15

Xavier: *Walks in* Well. I didn't expect this.
-----------------------------------------
*They arrive planet side and see a compound of sorts*

OOC: If I remember correctlly I believe you said you would control the blood pack
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 19:29

Titan: right this way
He leads them to the bodies sev gets on his knees at the sight of the bodies
-------___
Jakaar is looking for celi
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 19:31

they've been respectfully placed in ze coffins
celi puts a hand on his shoulder
-----------------------
OOC yes i did
IC they land
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 19:33

*Lilentos dismounts*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 20:00

sev:where are their masks
----------
they see jakaar
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 20:06

"here." *he hands them over*
----------------------------------
the other two also do
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 20:11

*They press on*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 20:18

he takes them puts them on the corpses he looks pissed but he walks out and grabs his rifle out
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 20:30

she follows
------------------
yes
yes they do
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 20:31

OOC: IF YOU IS GONNA BE LIKE THAT THEN BLUD *Fucks off*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 20:39

the quarian walks up to the eclipse part of the bar thyere leaders
Sev: I need to ask your boss a question
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 21:13

"why?"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 21:14

OOC: Contiune gor while I have a shower
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 21:22

OOC: I'm here, oh, and Azrok, about you disappearing last night, that's fine. I understand what it's like to have unreliable internet.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 21:28

Ooc. Hey arken. Seems like we may get accurate impact force data. Asked my teacher and he said theres an equation to calculate speed loss, but he needs to check for the ballistic data of pellets(if he still has it)
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 21:28

hey arken
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 21:30

OOC: Nazamroth this... is awesome. That sounds like a teacher I might like if he's willing to help you with something like that! XD

Hey, Gorath.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 21:33

Sev: because of this he hands the guard money
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 21:33

Ooc. Yeah, hes one of the few good ones. Problem is, pellets are essentially spheres, and thats a rather rare ammo shape these days, so he isnt sure if he has data on it, since no one will conduct expensive experiments for no reasons
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 21:34

"gonna need more than that"
OOC you alright? me n honus continued in the guardsman thing btw
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 21:36

OOC:

@Nazamroth: Still, the fact that he was willing to hell you is awesome! XD

@Gorath: I'm fine, and that's good. Anyway...did you see Cathy's and Calton's little...talk?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 21:37

OOC I did. did you see how he ended it earlier while you weren't there?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 21:40

Ooc. Yeah, we'll see next week what will happen. Its clear that i wouldnt be able to figure this out on my own, since even companies get the data from expensive and lengthy experiments(when they dont just say that its X), not from equations, so figuring out the equation by myself would be kind of genius... I may be smart in many things, but i aint no genius...
Anyway, gonna be off to sleep now. Gnight
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 21:42

OOC: Just a heads up, a sudden and torrential downpour just hit my area so...may disappear for a little bit.

@Gorath: Cathy cloaked and walked away? Or did I miss something else?

@Nazamroth: Still...he sounds like an awesome teacher, and good night, Nazamroth.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 21:43

OOC there was one thing before that
basically she said the eclipse boss don't give a shit about random eclipse guys being shot
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 21:45

OOC: Who wants pizza?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 21:48

OOC: Oh. Well...Calton wouldn't have known that since he would try to avoid the larger merc groups in the past. That and the response he got from Jakaar (not blaming you Azrok, this is purely character mentality) kind of...got him thinking it was worse than it really was. But......well....if Celi notices he's pissed at himself he's going to give some good reasons for it, like the fact he basically gave Eclipse a reason to have starting shooting her and Jakaar....and they were exposed so....do the math.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 21:50

OOC yeah well Cathy told him that they wouldn't give a shit and then left
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 21:52

OOC: Yeah.....it's deeper than that......it's more of what would have happened to Celi and Jakaar had Eclipse decided to shoot back....Remember how he doesn't like working in groups and thus why he wanted to have their backs from a distance? Try and link that to his fear of what could have happened to two of his team because of his screw up....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 21:54

OOC alright fair enough
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 21:56

OOC: Yep. So....how shall we continue from last night?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 21:57

sure
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 22:01

OOC: So...where were we?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 22:06

OOC I forget
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 22:08

OOC: Honestly, I think Calton is pretty much on his own cause Sneaky and Celi are with Sev and Jakaar is...doing whatever he's doing.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 22:10

OOC is that so?
IC *Sneaky de-cloaks beside calton*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 22:11

OOC: Night guys
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 22:13

OOC: Night Hyperion.

IC:

Calton: What is it?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 22:14

Sneaky: we noticed you have encountered some kind of problem
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 22:15

Calton *irate*: I'm fine. Thanks for the concern.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-28, 22:16

Sneaky: your irritation levels have increased.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expanded Beginnings
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next