Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expanded Beginnings

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Azrok

Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 15:43

Cathy: well one of her higher ups are at a weapons dealership
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 15:44

Xavier: Okay. How are we going to approach it though? Go in guns or blazing or use stealth.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 15:48

Cathy: ill let you guys have your fun go in guns a blazing but remember if you need assistance call me
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 15:58

Xavier: Sounds good
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 16:00

OOC: Would have replied sooner but having brotherly troubles
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 16:10

ooc tis okay
titan: well then lets go
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 16:10

Xavier: Yep. Whos drivin? *Goes to the skycar parking area*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 16:14

titan: you wanna drive
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 16:15

Xavier: Sure *Time cut to where they are supposed to be going*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 16:26

cathy is waiting on the roof across the road from the building with a bretarian harpoon gun
titan : so kick down the door or just walk in
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 16:27

Xavier: Walk in *He walks in with his shotgun ready*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 16:32

he sees that there has already been a fight there and the back door has been broken down none of the weapons were stolen nor the credits
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 16:34

Xavier: Huh! Well that spices things up

+cathy have you seen anyone leave the building?+
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 16:36

cathy: no why?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 16:39

+Theres been a shoot out in here, no survivors as far as I can tell+
*He starts to check around for any survivors*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 16:41

he looks around there areno survivers but the weapons used were geth but there is a door to a back room
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 16:43

*He prepares his omni shield and kicks down the door with his shotgun raised*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 16:46

there are 10 quarian turret with dead bodies everywhere and the bosses office appears to have been kicked down
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 16:47

Xavier: Yep, our quarian friend was deffinatlly here
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 16:49

Titan walks in the office
Titan: dear god
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 16:52

OOC: Can I have some information about your characters please? Bit confused on em..
IC: Xavier: Yeah...This went to hell real fast. And I didn't even need to fire a single shot yet.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 16:59

ooc Cathy is a N7 shadow she is the kind of person who jokes around with her prey therefor giving her the nickname Cat
Titan is a N7 destroyer his real name is unknown but because of his thick armor deadly weaponry he has earned the name titan
jakaar krogesh was a old warlord who was defeated and exiled he is well known in a lot of places and is feared by the gangs but he is also bigger than most krogan he is 2 feet bigger than the average krogan but he is albino therefore giving him the name great white
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 17:00

titan: you may want to look at this
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 17:01

OOC: Cheers
IC: Xavier: what is it?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 17:05

titan: its one of the eclipses lieutenants
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 17:06

Xavier: And? *He goes over to him*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 17:13

they see a corpse a salarian that appears to have been gutted alive with its ribcage spread open
titan: whoever this quarian is hes pretty smart but messed up because it looks like he kept the salarian alive through the entire process
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 17:15

Xavier: Indeed.....I am suddenlly against finding and keeping this quarian alive
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 17:16

Titan: hey what would you do if your family was butchered in front of you?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 17:18

Xavier: I grew up in a orphanage. never knew my parents.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 17:20

titan: well quarians are mistreated if you ask me but I think this ones trying to repay the favor to the eclipse
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 17:22

Ooc. Anyone interested in a plotline with ordinary people(not N7, not demigods, not elite mercs, nothing) put into extraordinary circumstances?
And just as importantly, only basic gear at best. They start out as unarmed civvies, maybe an officer with a pistol included at most. And no ridiculously good deals, no joining goraths mercs, or even cheap help from them.
A bunch of people trying to survive.
WHOS WITH ME?!
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 17:23

Xavier: I agree...

OOC: Mabye naz

Mabye

Mabye not

Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 17:28

Cathy: im getting movement outside of the store
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 17:31

Xavier: great..Could be eclipse backup...*He gets ready*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 17:47

cathy: no i mean a hooded figure left
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 17:49

Xavier: Great
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 17:53

titan: it might be the quarian
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 17:55

Xavier: it probably is
+cathy keep your eyes on that figure who just left, we are going after +
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 17:56

Cathy+roger doger+
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 17:59

*Xavier does what he said he would do. Tails the cloacked figure*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 18:00

the cloaked figure looks at them and they see a green light but then the figure runs fast
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 18:02

*Xavier runs after the figure*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 18:04

the figure throws his cloak at Xavier and disappears but he feels as if hes being watched
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 18:05

*He has his shotgun ready. And his omni shield*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 18:09

he then hears  cathy's mic go static and he hears a gunshot on the roof
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 18:10

Xavier: Ah f*ck *he someone manages to get onto the roof top by magical means*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 18:13

well there is a ladder ill just say you took tht
ic
he sees here covered in a Omni net andher struggling
Cathy: behind you!
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 18:14

OOC: Sure
IC: *He turns around and smashes who ever is about to shoot him or stab him in the face

With his omni shield (Think of it as skyrim bash thing with a shield)*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 18:15

its a vorcha and he activates a flame thrower and the net begins to shock cathy
titan is still going after the figure
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 18:17

*Xavier blocks the flame with his shield while pushing towards him, he then blows a massive hole in the vorchas chest with his shotgun*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expanded Beginnings
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next