Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rise Of A Old Kabal

Go down 
+5
Himfea Gaur
Local Bat Enthusiast
Shas'O Ar'Kais
Faelwen
Gorath
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Local Bat Enthusiast

Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 00:19

"We could seal the guardsmen quarters and pump noxious gas through the vents while they sleep"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 00:22

"Problem with that, there would be no profit from true soldier slaves"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 00:30

This tonk movie is donk
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 00:36

OOC: Sry
IC: "Indeed"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 21:46

"Get ready to board" he says, exiting the command bay, and boarding a raider along with his boarding fleet"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 21:47

Goes to teleport place since that is what I am doing innit
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 21:49

Sure.
The outer doors unlock with the hiss of decompression, the raiders flying into the void of space.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 21:51

Starts teleporting onto the ship
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 21:51

Should I take control of the imperial dudes?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 21:53

I guess so
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 21:56

You reform within the imperial vessel, a cramped maintenance shaft.
Your kabalites flash into existence behind you (I dunno what your taking with you).
Above you see a access hatch that takes you into the guardsmen barracks.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 21:57

Incubi and the kabalite true born, the rest are just gonna generally fuck about

IC: I sneakily open the hatch

In a very

Sneakily manner
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 21:58

You see a room, full of bunk beds, crates and sleeping human soldiers.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 21:59

OOC: When your guy means subdue, does he mean knock out or just slaughter the fuck out of
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 21:59

Ooc: bring back as slaves.
So alive.
Or most of them alive.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 22:01

OOC: does encased in crystal count?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 22:02

Wouldn't make much use as slaves.
Do what you want, it's your archon, he does what he wants.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 22:02

OOC: He(character) lost everything, he'll have absolutely no plot armour, no OP weapons nothing like that.
The ship doesn't exist, I made sure it got destroyed.

He's half eldar (fluff supports this) and lacks a soul (I haven't a clue if this is possible but surely a small thing like everyone hating him isn't OP. I'm keeping the fact that he can sorta control it because being hated by everyone 24/7 sucks and would ruin the RP for me (doesn't affect DEldar so it doesn't matter)
Armour wise: it's carapace
Weapon wise: a single powersword, a bullpup lasgun, and twin laspistols

The AI is dying and he has to look after his half eldar sister who is OP as fuck but whenever I do anything remotely powerful I role a D100 and on a 10+ she dies. Neither of whom are in this.

I've changed him since I introduced him(I am so so sorry for my dreadful RPing in that thread)(I really am)
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 22:04

OOC: Oh...it saved, that wasn't meant to happen
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 22:04

okay, several of the trueborn come out of the vents and get in position where they can use their crack cannons to maximum effeciancy
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

Is he on this ship?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

brb
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 22:05

OOC: Any objections?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 22:05

Ooc: I'm fine with this.

Ic: they are unaware of your presence.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 22:09

OOC: yay, oh btw could you keep an eye on my character so I don't do anything OP please?

*He's in a private room, so they haven't encountered him*
*bzzt* "we've detected multiple teleport frequencies, they're onboard"
"Thanks Law"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 22:14

Meanwhile, raiders clamp onto the outer hull, kabalites running along the shell of the ship; cutting through the outer doors.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 22:19

They begin to start transporting the guardsmun back to the DE ship once they are encased in crystal, sending them into a state of suspended animation
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 22:20

*He unlocks his door and begins to quickly make his way to the guards quarters, causing his cloak to trail behind him*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 22:23

Ooc: oh dear.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 22:25

OOC: he doesn't know where they teleported, common sense would dictate trying to have professionals aid in the defence
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 22:25

OOC: also, there wouldn't be just one barracks
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 22:26

Ooc: fair enough

You enter into a room of half crystallized men, others running around scrambling to cover.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 22:33

"Grab a weapon and get out! Dark Eldar raiders are here!"
*I throw a man out of the room and step out myself*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 15:55

Da other forces start teleporting onto other barracks across the ship and turning those inhabitants to crystal

Meanwhile, several of the kabalite trueborn who aren't engaged with dealing with the guards aim their splinter weapons towards the door and open fire
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 16:07

*the guard and my cloak get shredded but I remain somewhat unscathed having sidestepped behind the wall*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 23:18

You can still hear the horrifyed screams of the people being liquified followed by a rather hedonistic laugh

I don't know how you laugh hedonisticaly but somehow he does

kkk?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 23:26

*aims lasgun at the door*

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2015-01-18, 19:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-01-17, 00:24

They teleport out once all of the frozen guardsmun also are teleported back
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-01-18, 18:25

To ollies archon bloke person: ++We have all the humans in suspended animation back here++
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-01-18, 18:40

+good, the bridge has been dealt with, the prisoners have been confined, and it will be easier to guide this ship into the webway rather than transfer the cattle+
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-01-18, 18:49

+as you wish+
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-01-18, 19:06

+did you encounter much resistance?+
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-01-18, 19:10

+not much, few guardsmun tried to run, but they got mowed down
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-01-19, 16:08

agu?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-01-19, 16:36

+I can't thank you enough for your aid+
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-01-19, 16:57

+Perhaps a alliance can be made between our kabals+
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-01-19, 17:06

+that could work, we could accomplish many things"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-01-19, 17:06

bubbles on toast
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-01-19, 17:07

You ever gonna join?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-01-19, 17:08

i am
i'm his haemonculus
he has just had no reason to do anything yet
also these dark eldar are far too friendly
start sneering and sarcastically insulting eachother at once!
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-01-19, 17:11

+Indeed+

OOC: He does hard drugs and rape

Other than that he ain't a bad person

just because they are dark eldar doesn't mean you can instantly label them as assholes man

Thats just rascist

Cmon cowmun, we are leaving this male oppresionist
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise Of A Old Kabal    Rise Of A Old Kabal - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rise Of A Old Kabal
Page 4 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k...ish... RP-
Jump to: