Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark heresy

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
cow-man

Dark heresy - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-02-25, 14:47

It's turrible.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-02-25, 19:11

Shush you!
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-02-25, 19:54

I want proof you bush wanka, of this fanfic being taken into account by our opressive ogrelords
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-02-25, 21:15

It was Relic and Fantasy Flight Games.
An artist at FFG is an active member of 4chan's /TG board, his art concerning LIIVI and Taldeer is in one of the books/the website and is thus canon.
Relic referenced it in DoW2 or something.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-02-25, 21:18

"There are multiple (probable) nodsâ—Š to the fanfic Love Can Bloom in one of the Dark Heresy sourcebooks. Among others: LIIVI, the Vindicare Assassin, speaking a quote straight out of the Dawn of War game, and one of the chapters depicts a Vindicare stalking an Eldar Farseer."

http://1d4chan.org/images/8/8c/LCB_canon.jpg
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-02-25, 21:19

Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-02-25, 22:15

oh yeh..I remember seeing all this shit..http://www.pcgamer.com/warhammer-40000-joins-the-moba-milieu-with-dark-nexus-arena/
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-02-25, 23:53

Oooo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark heresy   Dark heresy - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark heresy
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7