Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Rebirth

Go down 
+2
Chapter Master Arken
Shas'O Ar'Kais
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Nazamroth
Admin

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 18:33

Helat: .....that is most likely local problem. Query: what is "spirit"? Language database does not provide adequate information.
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 18:35

Omun: *Bitter chuckle* Ah...defining the human spirit. If there was ever a supremely abstract concept, that would be it. I suppose in this case, the "spirit" in question is the will to go on, to move past old grievances and build a better future. *Sighs* And we may well be heading towards the one activity best known for shattering that spirit like no other.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 18:40

Helat: .......processing...... Theory: You oppose war because the victor may will have proven its superiority so much that loses incentive to further improve. Growing complacent, falls behind competition, gets destroyed. Correct?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 18:41

OOC: I suffer from depression, it's not always noticeable but it's there.
It tends to fuck up my life when it is noticeable (My English family refuse to let me stay round there houses when I return to the UK, meaning that I can't hang out with the few friends I have IRL).
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 18:44

OOC: Wait...your own family...That's...Wookie..dude..that's...*Sighs* I have no words. They're your FAMILY for God's sake!

IC:

Omun: That is part of it. But there is more to war than that. There is the human cost. Even in victory, the people can become jaded. When the people become jaded, they stop caring. When they stop caring, society stagnates and decays. I have seen this many times myself, and now it may happen to the whole of the Consortium...
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 18:48

???: observation: error seems to be in software. Update advised.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 18:51

OOC: BTW, Naz. What's this new biomech's story?

IC:

Omun: If only it were that simple......*Sighs* Regardless, it is a depressing subject and I'd rather not speak of it further. Now, in my excitement during our initial meeting, I do not believe I ever learned your names. Forgive me for that error.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 18:51

*gives bushwookie the biggest hug he's ever had*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 18:56

Ooc. Well, i didnt want to influence the behavior of characters IC, but i have been wondering for ages how no one even asked about the frikking robot dragon yet XD
Ic:
Helat: Heavy Launch Trooper 03.47.14.06:26.17
???: Heavy Mobile Weapon Platform 03.47.14.08:16.09
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 18:58

Omun: I see...so you simply have designations? Interesting....
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 19:00

OOC: yeah, my fault entirely. I was round my uncles and instead of catching up and being merry I hid and tried to subdue it.
They thought I was suicidal and I'm no longer allowed to stay round their house.
I pissed off my grandfather by falling asleep instead of staying up whilst waiting for my stepfather's cousin to pick me up.
Pissed off her and my step fathers mother by borrowing £5 from her when she realised I had no money to buy food or water.
My aunt would panic and cause major amounts of shit if my depression pops up near her house.
I refuse to go near my other aunt because she lives miles away in skegness and her husband has some strange disease that I'm not going near.

All in all, it won't end well
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 19:01

Helat: It provides sufficient information.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 19:02

OOC: Jeez, Wookie....I'm sorry to hear that...That...Dude....*Give internet hug*

IC:

Omun: Yes, but it will make communication for those outside the University difficult. We have names in the Consortium, not just designations.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 19:04

OOC: it's fine *HUGZ!!!*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 19:04

OOC: I hope things go well for you, man. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 19:07

OOC: so do I, still might be an idea to change the subject
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 19:08

Ooc. Want me to cheer you up? I just realised that im below the dog in the family ranking...
She eats better grade food than i do, everyone loves her, if shes sick family even comes home from work if possible to check on her because i obviously cant be trusted with that... Yaaay...
Ic.
Helat: .....correct. Human processing capacity far below designed parameters of designation.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 19:11

OOC: Yes....um......BACON!!!

IC:

Omun: Don't say that to their faces, especially Commander Jorkun. That warmonger would likely shoot you for insulting him. Regardless, HeLaT, I believe we have other business to discuss. Namely, helping you and your compatriot return home.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 19:12

OOC: now I just want to cheer you up.
I'm weird, other people suffering just makes me feel worse, I can't watch or hear about someone in pain without feeling pain myself.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 19:14

OOC: You're just a very empathetic person, Wookie.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 19:14

Ooc. ....are you an anime protagonist?
And i was just joking. Most of this stuff is by my own choice/behavior

Helat: ..../head tilt/....elaborate
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 19:16

Omun: Well, you were brought to this galaxy due to a mistake. I would assume that it would be in your interest to return to your point of origin.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 19:16

OOC: my fist is larger than my eyes so no
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 19:17

OOC: Heh. Anyway.....*Harp seal pups*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 19:18

Helat: affermative. Error: based on observations, faction "consortium" does not posess sufficient level of technology to achieve that objective.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 19:19

OOC: *drags Arken to the mass effect thread*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 19:22

OOC: Coming, Wookie.

IC:

Omun: Well, humans have rarely wanted for effort. Besides, I have lived many lifetimes, and will likely live many more. I believe my colleagues and I will have the time to develop a means for you to return home, provided you give us the necessary information.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 19:25

Helat: error: clearance for null-drive technology only granted to Varden. No exceptions.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 19:28

Omun: So you would rather adhere to your protocols rather than see your home again? In a way, that is admirable, and I do not blame you. Yutega has...similar protocols. But perhaps in the future, you will see that my university and I can be trusted to help you and your compatriot. Believe me, I know all to well the horrors of technology when it is in the wrong hands.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 19:33

Helat: error: false assumption. Time required is irrelevant. Completition of task eventually possible without disclosing information. 
Hemowep: observation: "home" seems to be of high priority to humans.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 19:36

Omun *to HeLaT*: Yes, but the time it would take would be greatly decreased if you gave us the required data. Regardless, I will not press this topic further for now. *to Hemowep* Perhaps that is because I can only see things from a human perspective. To a human, home is the most important place there can be.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 19:47

Helat: (i will assume there are hologram projectors nearby) .........loading file #62469632. Converting. Transmitting to interface...... /Said projector show some unknown sector of space./ ....observe... /One of the stars suddenly goas black... Then chunks of space around it too... Then all sorts of anomalies from random quasars to extreme gravitic fields start appearing. Eventually it subsides, but most of the stars in the area are gone, and its generally a huge mess/
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 19:49

*Omun looks at what he is being shown.*

OOC: I assume it's the death of a galaxy.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 19:54

Ooc. Nah, just a chunk of it
Ic.
Helat: After extreme investment, race successfully salvaged functional null-drive. Attempted activation. Result: /insert sufficiently large destruction. Basically an imperial subsecors worth of space wiped out/ until varden hunter unit reclaimed drive. Damage was not reversible. Race destroyed. Collateral damage significant.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 20:00

Omun: I see.....your protocols are at least well founded then. It is as I said though. I will not press this matter further for now, especially if the danger is so extreme.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 20:02

/Uhm..... Nobody expect the imperial inquisition!/
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 20:04

OOC: -_- *Slaps you with a trout*

IC:

Omun: Now....there is a matter I have avoided discussing until now, but I am afraid I must. There may well come a time when I will have to inform the rest of the council of your existence. Believe me when I say that there could be....negative reactions to your existence.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 20:06

Helat: ......../head tilt/
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 20:07

Omun: There are those in the Consortium heavily opposed to any sort of cybernetics. Then there are those who are so fanatical they would see it destroyed...namely, the Tenders.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 20:09

Helat: ..."Tenders"?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 20:10

Omun: Fanatics. The most devotee followers of one of The Five. Namely, the Lady of Earth. Hypocrites, all of them. They despise cybernetics, yet genetically augment themselves in equally "unnatural" ways.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 20:13

Helat: focus on organic hardware upgrades. Uncommon approach. result?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 20:16

Omun: At best? They're not much different from baseline humans aside from say...superior memory and enhanced healing. At worst? Monstrous. More limbs than a man should have. Extra brains where other organs should be. The list goes on and on. Say what you will about cybernetics and Yutega, but here we at least have standards and limits. The Tenders...so devoted to "the worlds of the galaxy" are they and preserving them by any means necessary...there are those amongst them I hesitate to even call human anymore, and I say that as a man who has believed one's humanity is rarely, if ever, dependent solely on one's body.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 20:20

Helat: .....conclusion: results of debatable quality?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 20:27

Omun: That is a generous conclusion. I have seen their worst results...they are monsters, every one of them. Some are so heavily modified they look more alien than human. One monstrosity I saw had a slavering maw and claws sharp enough to rend Hyreium with ease. Needless to say, we did not tolerate its presence, partly because it was involved in an assassination attempt against myself and several other prominent researchers due to our work in the field of cybernetics, which brings me back to the reason I began this line of conversation .When the rest of the Consortium learns about your existence, expect the Tenders and their supporters to become...problematic. They will do everything from harassing you to actively trying to kill you. And do not doubt them when they say their "Lady" as granted them boons. Their goddess is quite real.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 20:30

Helat: They will die...
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 20:32

Omun: That I can assure you. I doubt they will even make it to you and your compatriot. Subtly is not their strong point. But I wanted you to be informed of this possibility. Further....well...expect the likes of Templum and Retrovoso to annoy you with requests or demands for your technology. The former for application in warfare and the latter simply to turn a profit.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 20:36

Helat: acknowledged...
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 20:39

Omun: Yes...sadly. And with war looming, their constant petitions will become common place....*Sighs* You would think that by now, man would have grown tired of war and its horrors. *Looks at the Varden intently.* Then again, if beings such as you still see war as a positive thing, perhaps man will never be free of it.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 20:46

Helat: ....most likely.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-03-19, 20:48

Omun: *bitter laugh* You certainly paint a dark picture for man's future then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Rebirth - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Rebirth
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next