Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Rebirth

Go down 
+3
Himfea Gaur
Faelwen
Chapter Master Arken
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Nazamroth
Admin

A Rebirth - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 17:41

Ooc. Cue elevator music
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 17:55

Torrel: well then
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 17:57

Aequitas: Look, I'm not saying you have to go talk to Omun, I'm just sugesesting it. From what I know of the man, I'm sure he'd be happy to talk to you and...what was her name...Tex?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 18:07

Ooc. Feth. Only just noticed the new page. 
And wouldnt tex at least ask about helats accusations of omun? O.o
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 18:09

OOC: Naz has a point there, Gor.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 18:21

Torrel: that's her
OOC maybe
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 18:25

Aequitas: Look, don't let me take up more of your time. Take care of yourself. *He leaves.*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 18:26

Ooc. ....i find your reaction time....disturbing...
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 18:27

OOC: I think Gor's making sure his laptop is 100% fine. He just got it back from the repair shop.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 18:27

"see ya"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 18:29

OOC: Naz, you want a go here?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 18:31

Ooc. Well, yeah, but its not like i can do much. 
I realised that adding the second biomech caused an unforeseen issue: why bother dealing with these primitives when we can just keep to ourselves 99% of the time...
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 18:34

OOC:

1) Yeah....that could be a problem.....unless one of them ends up with a damaged logic matrix somehow. :/

2) I'll get Gor back here...he's in a, and I quote, "tank mood" and has been ever since he watched "Fury".
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 18:36

he shrugs and goes to wherever omun is
OOC  because its a damn good film!
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 18:37

OOC: I'm not going to try and argue that because I haven't watched it.

IC: *He's in his office dealing the bureaucracy involved with preparing for war.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 18:38

*he knocks*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 18:38

Ooc. Its a horrible movie! Have you seen my review on it?! It was like 5 pages detailing just the blatant idiocies on which the plot relied!
Ic.
Helat: /to aequitas, though tex can hear it too/ ....*insert whatever his rank is* Aequitas. We require your assistance in a matter
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

OOC: good film, until the end
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 18:40

Sir_BushWookie wrote:
OOC: good film, until the end

It was horrible from the moment that the shermans survived the tiger and dug in AT gun ambushes!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 18:41

OOC 1) not gonna get into that naz. matter of opinion
2) wats up with the ending bush?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 18:42

OOC: Naz, I think Gor is looking at the historical bits like the tactics and combat more than anything. Also, Aequitas is a private.

IC:

++Aequitas *replying to them, and obviously confused*: I....Why would such advance creatures require a private's assistance?++

Omun *through the door*: Enter.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 18:42

OOC also naz 
"shermans survive fight with the tiger"
um....only one survived that....
IC *he does so*
"um....hope I'm not disturbing you"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 18:44

Omun *looking up*: Well...this is a surprise. I have not had a member of the Brotherhood visit for many years now. Please, come in.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 18:46

Ooc. No. It is not. It is a matter of clean, repeated violation of the laws of physics, the art of war, the capabilities of the tanks in question, and the expertise of the elite of the german army.
It was a mistake, from beginning to end.

Arken, thats exactly what i hated most about it. The germans were running around in machine gun fire like headless chickens. They were on the mental level of viruses.

Gorath, if that tiger commander had a tiny shred of brain tissue, not a single sherman would have gotten even close. If at least he wouldnt have charged them, he would have had time to kill them before they could get in his back. Not to mention that the tiger could absolurely, positively not fire on the move.
Ic.
Helat: rank irrelevant.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 18:47

he enters
"I'm torrel.....hell I dont know where to start with this...."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 18:50

OOC: Naz, I haven't seen the movie itself, only the clips Gor has linked me. If I did see it for myself..who knows, maybe I would agree with you.

Also, I think I've kind of broken Aequitas' logical tone in regards to dialogue so excuse me while I try to fix it during this discourse.

IC:

++Aequitas: Very well....What is it you require?++

Omun: Take your time, I'm in no hurry to send young people off to die on some forsaken battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 18:52

"Well....one of the members of your university said I should come and talk to you"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 18:52

Helat: first, your presence. Second, your processing capacity.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 18:54

Omun: About what, exactly?

++Aequitas: First, where are you located? Second...I doubt my "processing capacity", as you put it, would be that useful to you, but I'll help if you I can.++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 18:54

OOC also naz
note
the tiger in that film that they used in filming was Tiger 131
the last surviving operational tiger 1 in the world
IC "I've....*sighs* I've created an AI"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 18:55

OOC: Against all odds I held my suspension of disbelief.
That Tiger commander shouldn't have engaged from that short a distance, he should have shot the leading vehicle and then the vehicle at the back of the convoy, those AT guns couldn't have missed at that range, FURY took a direct hit iirc I can't exactly remember where but in pretty sure it went through the engine block.
They survived due to incompetence.

And the ending.....it went full Hollywood.
1) there were no SS units in that area at that time IRL
2) How the fuck does 'WarDaddy' have an STG44?(Yes I know he looted it, but they were rare as fuck)
3) The SS went full lemming
4) Instead of simply outflanking using the tree line and unloading their panzerfausts into the shermans unprotected ride and rear. They decide that running infront of an American tank is a good idea.
You NEVER run infront of a Sherman as an infantryman, have you seen the machine guns?
5) How didn't he die when he went out for ammo?
6) Oh look, a grenade that burns long enough for a main character to escape through a non existent hatch.
7) 'Hello American tanker, I'm not going to report you to my superior officer. You couldn't possibly pose a tactical threat to this military operation'

I apologise, I get nitpicky when I enjoy a movie (Even Zulu, due to being historically inaccurate. Hook IRL was a well behaved soldier, there was no singing and the regiment was English during the Zulu wars)
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 18:56

Ooc. I know. Doesnt change the fact that the commander was a moron who shouldnt have even graduated from tank school
Ic.
Helat: we have been assigned room XXX.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 18:59

Omun *leaning forward intently*: You did what? You....do you have it with you?

OOC:

Wookie, don't motivate me to fact check all that...I was up until 4am and doing so sounds like work.

As for 2) I'd argue that maybe the SS had more STG44s but hell if I know right now... -_-

IC:

++Aequitas: I'm on my way.++ *He goes to them.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 19:00

OOC......
and yet its still more realistic than most ww2 films
especially in the moral ambiguty
IC "well no, but i can get her to talk to us over the comm"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 19:00

Ooc. Bush, that is but the top of the iceberg... Did you notice that while happily marching and singing, like every 3rd soldier had a panzerfaust? But when they reach the sherman suddenly they have none, and after hours unpack a single crate saying thats all...
And where was that halftrack all that time?
And most importantly, wgy bother? They could have just bypassed the immobilised tank and completed their objective. 

But goraths right, lets not go into this any further or this is gonna be an essay again...
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 19:02

Omun: Please, by all means, let...her speak.

OOC: *Twiddles thumbs for IC response.*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 19:03

Ooc. Yes, the only thing they might have gotten right about that movie was the morals and psychology stuff...
Ic.
/Helats just standing in the middle of the room while hemowep is off on one side/
Helat: greetings... According to datascape information that is an expected word when two individuals meet after a period of separation or for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 19:04

OOC you want unrealistic
go watch inglorious bastards
they machine gun hitler in that XD
IC *he patches her in*
Tex: Hi!
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 19:05

Aequitas *trying to keep his cool and logical Yutegan composure, but obviously finding the biomechs imposing*: Um...That is correct. Now, why exactly did you require my assistance?

Omun *to Tex*: Greetings...there is a holo-projector on my desk. You are welcome to use it.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 19:07

OOC: I remember, and I do agree with ending this particular debate. It'll just go on.
But yes, it is more realistic than many ww2 movies.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 19:08

Ooc. That was never meant to be realistic. This was.
Ic.
Helat: during our exploration of the local datascape, we have encountered this, and other similar data. /Projects a shitton of raw binary...i assume thats what they use in consortiumland/
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 19:10

OOC: "Fury accurately portrays how superior the German tanks were."
.....And the Guardian newspaper has just lost all credibility

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2015-04-11, 19:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 19:10

she does so
she looks like her old self from back on FG
IE A Rebirth - Page 14 ShaeVizla-Deceived

*she waves*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 19:11

hey bush
get yer arse in steam
i wish to chat
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 19:12

OOC: I...DAMN IT NAZ!! Now you have me thinking about the intricacies of Consortium computers and their coding!!! I don't need this right now!! XD

IC:

Aequitas: Well.....It's standard binary that's been used by the Consortium for thousands of years. If you could tell me which files you are accessing, I could run them through a binary translator. Beyond that, I can't tell you that much just looking at the binary itself.

Omun: Fascinating...are you sapient?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 19:13

"Yep"
Torrel: fully sapient and sentient, but still learning. like a child.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 19:14

Ooc. Funny thing is, thats an imperial inquisitor iirc

Ic.
Helat: ..../head tilt/.....acknowledged.... This particulat file is labeled "/insert general music title here/". According to observations, humans tend to feed it into audio emitters.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 19:15

Ooc. And arken, thats what you get for making me figure out what varden armor is made of XD
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 19:17

Omun: I see.....and she can already hack into Yutega's security....that is most impressive....Now, may have I have your names? I am sorry for not asking sooner. I tend to forget common courtesy in the face of an outstanding scientific development.

OOC: I'm sorry!!! I didn't think it would entail this sort of retribution!! XD

IC:

Aequitas: Oh...Wait...You mean to tell me you don't know what music is?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 19:20

Helat: generally, a series of different harmonic resonances following each other. Occasionally involves speech.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 19:21

"I'm torrel, this is Tex."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Rebirth
Page 14 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next