Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Rebirth

Go down 
+3
Himfea Gaur
Faelwen
Chapter Master Arken
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 19:21

"I'm torrel, this is Tex."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 19:21

Aequitas: That's what we call music. It's a form of art.

Omun: Thank you. Now...Torrel...How long did it take you to make Tex?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 19:23

Helat: what is its purpose?
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 19:25

Aequitas: Some people find it relaxing. Others find it inspirational. Some people just like the way it sounds.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 19:26

"years"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 19:27

Hemowep: /reminder: depp voice/ ...observation: you seem to spend a remarkable amount of time and effort creating something without a useful purpose.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 19:28

Omun: I would have expected as much.....Who else knows about her?

Aequitas: Actually, most Yutegans aren't musically inclined. In fact, this particular song in question was composed by a Mariner.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 19:30

"So far, me, lord berric, and private Aequitas"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 19:31

Ooc. Ehm.... And the mechs.... Though lets keep that a secret for now, i agree...
Ic.
Helat: Mariner?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 19:34

Omun *he arches his eyebrow at the last name*: Why would a private know of her? I assume he was the one who referred you to me?

Aequitas: One of the orders that make up the Disciples. They are devout followers of the Lord of Storms and are patrons of the arts.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 19:35

Helat: ...acknowledged... Query: then you are unable to answer our question?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 19:36

"he was. she....decided she wanted to meet him without me saying she could."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 19:39

Aequitas: That's the problem with your question. You're asking about art. Each person's response to that question will be different to one degree or another.

Omun: I see....Torrel, such behavior could be dangerous, for both you and her.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 19:40

"I know. dont worry, I've got safeguards, she cant do any harm"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 19:41

Helat: .....elaborate
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 19:44

Omun: I'm not concerned about harm she may do. I'm worried about harm that would be visited upon her and you by virtue of being her creator.

Aequitas: That's the thing about art. Some people argue it's pointless and a waste of time. Others will argue that maybe it doesn't have a point but that it should still be celebrated because it's creating something that someone will consider beautiful simply because one can. Others still think it's a means of expression and creativity that science and logic will never properly comprehend. I could list more views, but I think you get my point.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 19:48

Helat: ...acknowledged...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 19:51

"I know, but lord berric is keeping her safe. and I can look after myself"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 19:54

Aequitas: I apologize if this does not answer your question, but personally, I do not understand the reasoning behind art myself. The most I can say about it is that some music at least serves a beneficial psychological purpose.

Omun: Torrel, you must understand....there are those so vehemently against the idea of artificial intelligence and synthetic life that they were openly risk war with the Brotherhood to kill you and destroy Tex....and then there are those who would seek to use your discoveries for....darker purporses.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 19:56

Tex: the biomech mentioned that he saw flaws in your writings....that were put there on purpose.., did you do that so no one could use your works for the wrong reasons?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 19:58

Hemowep: hypothesis: processes of subfaction "yutega university" vastly inferior and too similar to varden ones. Therefore they consistently fail to provide new perspectives. Their uses are highly limited.
Helat: .....agreed. Contact with different group might be beneficial for future research projects.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 20:03

Omun: *Sighs* So they found those old records did they? I shouldn't be surprised...but yes. I did. I lived through the war with Corrupter...I even saw him with my own eyes....do to all the horror and bloodshed and I experienced...well...that was my motivation for writing such papers. I saw the good such technology could bring...but my experiences also made me wise. I knew the first application of such technology would be for war, not peace. I didn't want my theories turned into means by which innocent blood would be shed....

OOC: Glad they finally noticed. XD

IC:

Aequitas: I'll take the comparisons to your processes as a compliment. As for interacting with the other groups that make up the Consortium...be careful. Not all of them are as accommodating, tolerant, or logical as Yutega.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 20:04

"My family fought in that war"

Last edited by Gorath on 2015-04-11, 20:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 20:07

Helat: i know
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 20:09

Omun: Few families did not.

Aequitas: Then that's all I can offer you. I wish you the best with your research.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 20:12

he draws his sidearm
"this was used by one of my ancestors in that war. blew the brains out of one of the corruptor's champions with it."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 20:13

Helat: /Between themselves as he leaves/ .....wish? 
Hemowep: collecting data on subject
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 20:16

*Omun examines the weapon.*

Omun: A very finely made weapon....You have taken good care of it. *Sighs* Torrel, Tex, my point is that yes, I sabotaged my own designs for creating biomechs and uploading human minds into machine bodies because I knew the technology would be abused. And now.....I fear that may be more true than it has been in recent centuries.

OOC: What have I done?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 20:17

Tex: you did the right thing?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 20:19

Ooc. Oh, just doomed the entirety of humankind to extinction...nothing unusual or serious...
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 20:22

Omun: I do not doubt that....But I fear that it won't matter. More and more researchers are discovering my "mistakes" and simply assuming I simply made those mistakes do to a lack of proper resources and understanding at the time...I fear it is only a matter of time before....

OOC: That's a bit extreme. I was more worried I had accidentally fried their circuits.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 20:24

Tex: Want my help?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 20:26

Omun: In what way?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 20:27

Tex: any way I can
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 20:27

Ooc. Kill all humans. That oughta stop misuse. 
9/10 reapers would agree
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 20:31

Omun: I would not turn down such assistance, but please, be careful and be discreet.

OOC: -_- *Sighs* And yet there is misuse right there. Reapers are OMNICIDAL, meaning kill everything. They ain't racist.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 20:33

she stands up straight and salutes him
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 20:35

Ooc. Wrong. They only kill things above a certain level of evolutionary progress.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 20:35

*Omun smiles at this.*

Omun: Don't salute me. My days of such formalities are long gone.

OOC: Fairs.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 20:36

she chuckles
"as you wish"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 20:45

Omun *to Tex*: Please, be careful. Your...father succeeded where I spent a lifetime failing. I don't want to see such a great advance and a new life harmed on my account.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 20:51

she smiles
"I like you. thanks"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 20:54

*He simply nods.*

Omun: Now go, both of you, before someone discovers this.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 20:56

Tex: aww, I was having fun
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 20:57

Omun: I realize that, but I'd rather not have certain....individuals who belong to Yutega learn of you just yet.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 21:01

"I know now to stop em finding out *winks*"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 21:02

Omun: Regardless, I don't want to take the risk....Please, go. And pass my thanks onto the young soldier who directed you to me. I am grateful to have you both.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 21:03

Torrel: *nods* I wish you well
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 21:05

Omun: The same to you, Torrel.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 21:09

tex waves goodbye
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-04-11, 21:16

*As does Omun before he returns to his paperwork.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Rebirth
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next