Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expanded Beginnings

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 02:12

"up late?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 02:13

Eliza: I was up all night trying to familiarize myself with turian systems, engineering, and computers. I feel like I'm back in college.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 02:15

"If you want you can go back to bed. Not expecting trouble so I think we can manage without you for a few hours" *chuckles*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 02:16

"I'm pretty sure pulling an all nighter won't help with familiarising yourself"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 02:22

Eliza: Rule one of engineering on a starship, NEVER assume there won't be trouble anytime soon. Rule two is to immediately familiarize yourself with new systems the moment you have the chance. As for the all nighter...I dunno. I was fucking bored. *Sips her coffee.* How is it I can get a better cup of coffee on a turian ship than an Alliance one?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 02:23

he chuckles
"seriously, get some sleep. you're a lot more useful when you're not liable to fall asleep any second, although I appreciate the dedication"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 02:30

Eliza: Alright, fine. I'll try. So, what's the plan anyway? Were are headed next?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 02:32

*shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 02:33

"right now we're headed over to the terminus. Gonna hit a few of the outposts Saren's geth have set up, see what we can find"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 02:34

"Sweet, how long until we arrive?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 02:38

Eliza: If we're going after flashlights, and if it's not asking to much as a new member of the crew, I'd like to try and take as much of their tech intact as possible. See what makes it tick, that sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 02:40

"by all means. and a couple of days"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 02:42

Eliza: Good to know....Um....Do we know what sort of firepower they have?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 02:43

"Excellent! That will give me time to try and finish fixing my coil array"
*He walks over to the cook and inquires into what's on the menu that humans can eat*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 02:44

"the geth? it varies. the standard use 'pulse rifles' but I dunno how those work"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 02:46

Eliza: Well, I ask, because the ones that attacked the Trafalgar had flamethrowers, if you can believe that...pretty smart though. Couldn't get a clear shot at the fuel tanks in the confines of the ship and flames ignore kinetic barriers.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 02:48

"So I heard. Have heard tell of them making use of 'plasma shotguns' and similar weaponry also"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 02:51

Eliza: Wait..."plasma shotguns"? The flashlights figured out how to make practical energy weapons?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 02:54

*returns with soup*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 02:58

"apparently so"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 03:01

Eliza: Aw fuck....You realize what that means, right? It means kinetic barriers are worthless. The flashlights now have a major advantage if this is the case.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 03:03

"If its even true, and if they even are plasma shotguns. Could be they work a different way, we dont know yet"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 03:06

Eliza: True....The problem is, that, if it is true, it basically means they have the advantage on the ground and in space. No KBs, means no having to rely on armor, and well...let's face it. In space, you really don't want a ship's hull buckling, and on the ground...I guess it sucks slightly less cause the wounds would at least be cauterized on impact.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 03:09

"So in other words, dont get hit"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 03:09

Eliza: Yeah....Easier said then done depending on the situation.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 03:10

"Indeed. Although from what I've seen on the security tapes, you're surprisingly good at taking on geth"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 03:11

*Is drinking his soup and listening*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 03:13

Eliza: I got lucky....Plus, Prescott had to haul my ass out of there so I'm not that good.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 03:15

"Considering I only pulled you out when the flamethrower appeared says quite a lot"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 03:18

Eliza: Yes, and before that, I hunkered down behind a console and took potshots. That and the turret helped. Look, in all seriousness, I did just get lucky. I was trained to fight sure, but that was my first fire fight. I'm an engineer, not a marine.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 03:23

*fairly guilty* "Sorry"

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2015-04-15, 03:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 03:28

Eliza: For what? Saving my ass? Don't. I'm just giving you both fair warning that you may have to cover my ass in the field if my gun turret can't get the job done.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-04-15, 03:33

"I meant for making you join us"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-04-20, 00:58

OOC: This is back with the Voids.

IC:

*Their shuttle docks with the Dracan.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-04-20, 01:00

kharr storms onto the ship
paladin: *forgot his name*+hey N7s, methinks time to get back to base+
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-04-20, 01:02

++Arin: We're heading back to the shuttle now. Oh, and break that reject's neck for me, cause Robert sure as hell won't let me.++
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-04-20, 01:04

another doctor runs to him
"kharr you are needed in the ER the babies coming "
he then runs to celi
"do you havethose blood packs we asked for I need them asap!"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-04-20, 01:05

hes covered in quarian blood
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-04-20, 01:10

OOC: *Air drumming*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-04-20, 01:11

OOC: Hey, Wookie.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-04-20, 01:14

Kharr rushes off
Celi nods
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-04-20, 01:14

OOC: Hello Arken!
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-04-20, 01:15

OOC: How be ye?

IC: *Don't know what to do....*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-04-20, 01:17

OOC: drowsy as fuck, I didn't sleep last night and we're having a BBQ. How are you?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-04-20, 01:18

OOC: That sucks. I'm fine. Just eating some chicken.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-04-20, 01:20

OOC: nice, I've just remembered why I prefer processed cheese on my burgers instead of cheddar
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-04-20, 01:21

OOC: Ah......I think we lost Gor and Azrok.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-04-20, 01:22

am here.....but its not my turn
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-04-20, 01:25

when kharr gets there he has to go through a sterilization chamber and he could her screaming

"good sevs loosing blood give them here please"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-04-20, 01:31

she does so
kharr rushes to her side
"Keili. its me. I'm here."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2015-04-20, 01:41

he runs to sevs ER

she grabs his hand screaming and then she passes out
the doctor holds the baby
"congratulations you are a father kharr want to hold her ?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expanded Beginnings
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next