Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expanded Beginnings

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Chapter Master Arken

Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 03:57

Calton: They panicked. A lot of field medics you found in the colonies don't even have basic militia training. They're just folks who couldn't hold a weapon properly so they tell them to help anyone who gets hurt. The problem is, they panic when they come under fire, and it's only made worse if a slug is really deep in there. And if there's a krogan or vorcha on the field, forget it. I've seen medics from both merc gangs and colonies run like hell. Can't really blame them, or I wouldn't if they hadn't left their own people to die.

Eliza: You realize that Tarquin could just spring you, right? You've always liked doing things hands on.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 03:59

"If I want to be a free man by the end of this I need a somewhat clear name"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 04:00

Celi:...keelah
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 04:04

Eliza: And what makes you think the authorities here will listen to you?
______________________________-

Calton: Yeah....When I had one of them operating on me, I got lucky. It was a leg shot, minimal penetration through the suit, and the guy who helped me actually knew what he was doing. Got off with a very minor infection that thankfully didn't shorten my lifespan. Still, really scary situation to be in, especially if you're just sixteen.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 04:08

"They won't, hence why I gave it's location to you. I don't expect to walk out, but maybe the Alliance will realise that everything I did was in its favour. Minus murdering the bastard who killed my fiancé of course"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 04:10

Eliza: Wouldn't you rather be alive to see the Alliance actually realize that? Maybe even get a formal pardon?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 04:11

Celi: .....alright then
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 04:15

"You have 4 hours to get it and get back before the trial begins. It's the only way I get out of this alive"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 04:19

Calton: Yeah....Hey, can I ask you something. The other day, something was really bothering you and...look, I know you said nothing was wrong, but I know you well enough to know that wasn't true. If something's wrong, tell me. You're there for me all the time. It's only proper I be there for you.

Eliza: Going.

*She leaves in a hurry, knocking over an unfortunate intern in the process...who is flattened by the box of datapads he was carrying. Of course, all the pads contain info on Prescott's crimes, so that's a bonus, I suppose.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 04:21

OOC: XD
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 04:23

Celi: I'm fine calton. dont worry

Tarquin:+need a hand Eliza?+
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 04:25

Calton: Hard not to worry, given that you're my girlfriend and all. Look, what's on your mind?

++Eliza: Knowing the sort of crap Prescott usually has himself in? Yes. Bring a rocket launcher, and a krogan, just in case.++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 04:29

Celi: don't worry about me *smiles*

++on it++
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 04:30

Calton: *Sighs* Alright, fine. You win for now. But if whatever is worrying you gets worse, just tell me, okay? I'm here for you.

*She sends him the coordinates of Prescott's evidence.*

++Eliza: Meet me there and move your plate covered ass. We've only got four hours before they put him through a kangaroo court.++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 04:32

she nods

+See you there+
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 04:35

Calton: Come on. I think the others are done prepping the ship.

*Time skip to her being at the locations with Prescott's evidence.*

Eliza *muttering to herself*: Come on, Tarquin..where are you?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 04:36

*She sees a group of black and red shuttles land on the opposite side of the building*
OOC: Not Cerberus
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 04:37

Celi: right.

Tarquin: *behind her* Rather close actually
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 04:41

Eliza: Finally. You recognize those shuttles?

*He leads her to the briefing room.*

Calton: Sorry for turning up late. Wanted to make sure the sterilization systems for the the "quarian safe" rooms were functioning properly. Largely because I think the last time those systems were used, they were hooked up to poison gas.

Johnson: Yep, that sounds like something Hannibal would do.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 04:43

Tarquin: Mercs by my guess

Celi: *Shudders at the thought*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 04:44

*Rather obvious sounds of people smashing the place up in search of something*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 04:47

Eliza: We can figure out what group later. Come on. Sounds like they're after Prescott's secrets as well.

Johnson: Yeah...Look, we know the location of a minor lab of Hannibal's. We're hoping it leads to something bigger. Just one problem, I have no idea what to expect when we get there.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 04:52

Tarquin: cause nothing's ever easy

she nods
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 04:53

Krogan: IT'S GONE ! *Roars*
*Seceral armoured men burst through the door and see them*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 04:53

Tarquin: morning gents
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 04:55

"Hand over that data pad and no one gets hurt"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 04:55

Eliza: Shit!

*She throws out a turret and attack drone and runs for cover.*

Johnson: It could either be heavily guarded by some of the most fanatical psychopaths in the damn galaxy....or it could be abandoned. So either way, exercise extreme caution. For all we know, Hannibal could be working with AI technology or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 04:57

Tarquin: Nah. Sorry! *opens fire with his Saber*

Kharr: wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 04:59

*They dive behind cover, the drone, turret and Tarq only managing to fell one before the mercs are safe*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 05:00

Johnson: Didn't promise this would be easy. We'll perform a relay jump into the cluster where we believe the lab is located and then travel to the system from there. It'll take a few days, but they should be uneventful. Hopefully.

Eliza: Any bright ideas? We need to clear these idiots out fast.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 05:00

he nods

Tarquin: well how about this? *cluster grenade*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 05:01

*Lots of screaming before a very pissed off Keigan charges through the smoke*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 05:02

Tarquin fires at the krogan with his saber
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 05:04

Johnson: Just make sure you're ready to make planetfall when we get there. Dismissed.

*Eliza throws out another turret and begins firing at the krogan.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 05:12

*It tanks almost everything and fires at Tarq before it's injuries begin to get the better of it*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 05:13

Tarquin: damn....almost got my shields down

Celi: well....Looks like i'm bringing the medi-gel
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 05:16

Eliza: How about this then.

*She pops out of cover and throws a grenade, detonating it right in front of the krogan's face.*

Calton: Hopefully you won't have to use it.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 05:18

*It slams into him and begins to hammer away with the shotgun, breaking his shields
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 14:45

keili walks in holding her daughter she looks very unsettled and covered in a small bit of blood slatter on her visor if her mask was off she'd be pale.she takes a seat in the nearest chair and she stares blankly at her daughter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expanded Beginnings
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Mass Effect RP-
Jump to: