Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expanded Beginnings

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-18, 01:49

he raises an eyebrow at that and goes to get his own gun
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-18, 01:56

*Garret has a variety of weapons in front of him, all of them non-Protectorate. Guess he doesn't have much experience with other firearms.*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-18, 02:02

sev is now limping around using crutches

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-18, 02:04

he watches him as he fires down range
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-18, 02:11

*He's a pretty good shot...for a grunt.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-18, 02:13

he fires off a couple of hawk missiles from his armour
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-18, 02:31

*Garret notices THAT.*

Garret: Mind not blowing a hole in the ship?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-18, 02:33

"relax, they're low power"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-18, 02:39

keili pats kharr on the chest
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-18, 02:46

Garret: "Low power"!? Does "structural integrity" mean nothing to you? An explosion is an explosion!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-18, 02:49

he sighs
"cool it kid"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-18, 03:00

Garret: Right...said the man in the airtight suit....How does it feel to let that loose in a crowded space station? Break a few windows? Send a few dozen innocent people screaming into the vacuum of space?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-18, 03:01

"....who the fuck let lord commander von high horse on this ship?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-18, 03:03

Garret: Oh please. You really think people in the Protectorate are as brainwashed as the sheep in the Systems Alliance? We know what you're like, N7.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-18, 03:04

"...keep going, this is the funniest shit i've heard all week"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-18, 03:06

Garret: Excuse me?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-18, 03:07

"this is genuinely hilarious that you're so stupid"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-18, 03:10

sev walks up to the bickering two
"you two shut the fuck up before my crippled ass has to kick yours"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-18, 03:11

Garret *ignoring Sev*: What makes me "so stupid" compared to a oh so high and mighty state sanctioned murderer?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-18, 03:12

"this is pure gold"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-18, 03:13

he headbutts garret and punches the N7
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-18, 03:14

he's in full armour
the punch does fek all
"...Sev why did you do that you probably just hurt yourself"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-18, 03:17

*Garret just gives Sev an irritated look as he rubs his head and turns back to Robert.*

Garret: If you're going to call something "pure gold", at least have the fucking decency to explain why, bastard.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-18, 03:18

sev headbutts him again and uses the N7s weight against him tripping him with a crutch
sev: listen you bastards
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-18, 03:19

it doesn't work cause its a full on battlesuit dude
not that simple
"sev...seriously what are you doing"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-18, 03:20

Garret *to Sev*: The hell is with you and heatbutting people!? Fuck.....
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-18, 03:21

sev: whats with you two pissing off people
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-18, 03:25

"............"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-18, 03:30

Garret: We were having a legitimate argument. Besides, it was just the two of us.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-18, 03:46

he sighs and leaves
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-18, 03:48

"that was odd"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-18, 03:54

"So, where were we. oh yes you were working on your stand-up routine"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-19, 01:24

*Garret does not look amused.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-19, 01:34

he's clearly grinning under his helmet
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-19, 01:36

Garret: Why is this so funny to you?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-19, 01:36

"i find stupidity amusing"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-19, 01:41

Garret: I can't help but notice you're not denying what I said about you N7s. You're just ignoring it and trying to change the subject. What? Don't want to talk about all the people you've murdered?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-19, 01:45

"what's the point refuting something so obviously wrong its actually funny"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-19, 01:48

Garret: And how is it, to use your own words, "so obviously wrong"?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-19, 01:51

"put it this way kid. where did you learn that shit? propaganda maybe? your bosses telling you about us like we're trolls or the boogyman to scare kids to sleep?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-19, 01:55

Garret: It's common knowledge across the entire Protectorate.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-19, 01:59

"and how is that knowledge spread?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-19, 02:11

Garret: Media groups and the extranet.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-19, 02:18

".....AKA obvious propaganda"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-19, 02:23

Garret: And how can you be so sure you're not the one getting fed propaganda?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-19, 02:25

"....how is the N7 sure that himself killing innocents is propaganda, gee that's a tough one"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-19, 02:30

Garret: Uh huh....Well, you may deny the mass murder, but you can't deny that the Systems Alliance abducts biotic children.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-19, 02:36

"So one bad company does some fucked up shit decades ago and suddenly an entire faction is evil? that's some pristine logic right there kid, top notch, A plus" *slow clap*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-19, 02:44

Garret: Let's not forget how biotics are treated in the Systems Alliance. I'm sure the Soviets would be proud with how you force them all into military service. I mean, it's not like biotics are people.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-19, 02:56

"so is this gonna just be you angrily spewing propaganda at me for hours?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-06-19, 02:57

Garret: That depends on whether or not you come up with an intelligent reply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expanded Beginnings
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next