Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Rebirth

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Nazamroth
Admin

A Rebirth - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 18:23

Hemowep: ....processing.... Elimination of media advised
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 18:27

*Which survivors find....leaves the Consortium soldiers horrified, especially since so many PDF soldiers died needlessly when surrender was the better option.*

*Omun....laughs, surprisingly.*

Omun: Oh, there have been those who have tried. I've shot a few journalists in my time, but sadly, just "eliminating" the media isn't so simple. The media is everything from news, to tabloids, to scientific publications, to comedians. And frankly, there are a few comedians I would like to keep alive a little while longer thank you.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 18:33

*yep*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 18:35

Ooc. Im running out of things to say here XD
This goodbye is taking quite a bit longer than expected. How do they part in yutegaland?
Ic.
Hemowep. .....debatable.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 18:37

*The Consortium troopers begin giving medical assistance and food to the surviving PDF, all the while hauling the governor out of his palace.*

OOC: Sorry, Naz. And I couldn't resist responding to the "eliminate the media" bit. XD

IC:

Omun: Perhaps...Regardless, don't let me keep your further. I hope you find what you are looking for.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 18:38

when they reach the palace they are fired upon by his regiment of personal guard
they're scions
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 18:39

Ooc. Nah, im more to blame.
Ic.
Helat: /walking towards the ramp/ unlikely.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 18:39

Ooc. Nah, im more to blame.
Ic.
Helat: /walking towards the ramp/ unlikely.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 18:41

*Armored vehicles advance as strike craft flank the scion positions.*

Omun: Perhaps....*Omun leaves.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 18:42

the scions have a strong defensive position and a lot of emplacements, including firestorm readoubts with quad AA lascannon turrets and wall of martyrs battle cannon and punisher cannon emplacements
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 18:45

*The Consortium troops fall back, unsure of the number of defenders. The governor receives a demand: Surrender, or the palace will be destroyed from orbit.*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 18:45

Ooc. And now i wait for response from a specific person...
Also.... Is the site fuuuuuuuckin annoying for anyone else? Whatever browser i use, the site keeps loading but is completely unresponsive...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 18:48

his reply
+I would rather die than submit to an invader! go ahead, destroy us from orbit, if you have the balls!!++
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 18:50

OOC: I got no problems, Naz. Could be your connection.

IC:

++Consortium Commander: If you surrender, you'll be treated well. We're not in business of massacring people for no damn good reason. Surrender and we'll be lenient with you governor, regardless of whatever crimes you've committed against the inhabitants of this world.++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 18:53

*he laughs*
+is this a joke? you come here, slaughter this worlds defenders, men who only wish to protect their home, threaten to blow me up from orbit, and claim you'll treat me well?+
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 18:54

Ooc. Dunno... Only happens on phone for me too. Plus it crashes all other tabs too until i clear my RAM...
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 18:56

OOC: It could be your phone then. I can't say. Don't use my phone to RP. :/

IC:

++Consortium Commander: We gave the local garrison plenty of opportunities to surrender. Hell, when we entered the system we gave you the opportunity to surrender. As for the threat of orbital bombardment.....I'm a soldier, governor. And frankly, from what I know of Imperials, you don't exactly have an understanding of diplomacy.++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 18:57

++and how many times have you fought imperials, commander?++
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 18:59

Ooc. Well, fae doesnt want to do it, it seems.
So, where to pop up? Wheres tex and co?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 19:00

++Consortium Commander: Honestly? This is my first engagement with your group. The intel reports were pretty detailed though. Hence why I opened with a threat.++

OOC:

I believe Tex is currently at the Brotherhood base but I could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 19:01

++*Lenard Nimoy voice* this is bad comedy++
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 19:02

Ooc. Well, even a browser dedicated to speed and weak devices crashes all the same... The only one seeminhly unaffected is firefox, whoch, on the other hand, is a horrible android browser...
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 19:03

Ooc. And gorath, tex time! Or something time... Fuck, im pissed of with this issue now!
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 19:03

++Consortium Commander: Excuse me?++

OOC: Naz, I can't help you. I don't really use my phone for much and the only place I use Firefox is my computer(s). Also....did I ever explain to you who Asim and Nicole are?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 19:06

Ooc. Nope. The most i got when i inquired, was something along the lines of an "its complicated"

Also, for the record, anyone wants to play a stowaway kid on the SS biomech? Just for added complications and variables
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 19:08

*Tex is scanning things*

++you heard me++
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 19:09

/How very.... vague.../
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 19:10

OOC:

1) Not much for stowaways, and can't think of a reason for there to be one.

2) Oh. My bad. Anyway, Asim (my guy) and Nicole (Gor's girl) are....how to put this..."proof of concept" Consortium Crons, to put it simply. A certain doctor is going to build either a Consortium Cron (just calling them Crons for simplicities' sake, he doesn't actually know what a Cron is) army of a Consortium biomech army depending on which works better. And that's the SHORT version of what's going to go down.

IC:

++Consortium Commander: Yes, and it made no damned sense. There's nothing especially comedic about what's happened governor.++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 19:14

+I can think of a few things+

*specifically she's in the yutegan systems looking for any sign of jorkun's daughter. currently being next to undetectable*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 19:14

Ooc. Big guns and robots.... You telling me that some street orphan wouldnt want to take a closer look? Then might get stuck to avoid detection.
And.... Eh? Crons? And isnt the "or" part missing after the "either" part of that sentence?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 19:16

OOC:

1) Not many orphans on Yutegan worlds.

2) Yes....sorry. Missed that.

IC:

++Consortium Commander: Oh really, such as?++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 19:16

+the fact that while we were talking i managed to get a distress signal to the ultramarines+
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 19:18

*And destroyed from orbit, with Consortium reinforcements inbound.*

OOC: And nice going, Gor. You just taught the Consortium to target the palace ASAP from now on.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 19:18

Ooc. Aaaaah! Ffs! I cant even keep up with arkens ranch-net with this shitty browser!
Not to mention i only see two lines at once while typing!
Ic.
/Uhm... She notices reports of the mechs leaving and sightings of their ship in X system?/
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 19:19

OOC: Ouch, Naz. That....Wow.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 19:22

OOC not that that will matter. if the governor doesnt do it, the arbites will
also something you may have forgotten about most governor's palaces
IC *the palace's void shields absorb most of the shots*

she takes notice of this but continues scanning
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 19:24

Ooc. Sorry but its well known how crap your connection can be and im even slower than that
Ic.
/She also notices that they too connect to the comms system at a relay and start crunching the data much faster than she is/
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 19:25

OOC: Wasn't complaining, Naz. I pity you right now. The thought there's net worse than the stuff I get at my farm...Wow.

IC:

*Cue dreadnought fire on the palace and arbite fortress.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 19:29

she's surprised by this

the shields begin to collapse but aint gone yet
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 19:30

*The Consortium forces pull back and evacuate the local civilian population. Use of tactical nuclear weapons authorized.*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 19:32

Ooc. Except that in my case its probably software related
Ic.
/They are following some strange search pattern though... They are ramming their way through even mitary grade encryptions, but dont seem to be targeting ir looking for anything specifically
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 19:34

*nukes? really? the collateral damage is worth that? okay*

she observes them
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 19:37

Consortium Commander: Give the shields another five minutes. If they don't collapse by then, launch the nukes.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 19:37

/They keep doing that. Soon they encounter a trail that could lead to her if followed/
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 19:38

by that point the shields have collapsed
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 19:39

*The palace and arbite fortresses are destroyed.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 19:42

*yes*

*she tries to close it off*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 19:44

*The Consortium forces begin delivering aid packages to the locals while also shoring up areas in the event of a counter attack.*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 19:45

/Which draws more attention. The systems so far did not take early defense measures/
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 19:45

the locals are...reluctant to accept it

"shit...."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 19:47

*Which leaves the Consortium soldiers unsure what to do. They've never really met people reluctant to accept free food and medicine.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Rebirth
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next