Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

in the halls of Alaric

Go down 
+3
Faelwen
Nazamroth
Himfea Gaur
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Gorath

in the halls of Alaric Empty
PostSubject: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 21:45

she gets up with his help
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 22:10

"If you need to, put your weight on me and I'll help you walk"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 22:11

she does so
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 22:19

+Law, Alana's wounded. We need to get out!+

L: +Not until you have the circuitry, it should be inside the *Insert name here* room+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 22:21

"uuuugh"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 22:56

*he sighs and they walk to the room*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 22:57

*she looks around*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 23:00

*Everuthibg she needs is arranged neatly on multiple tables*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 23:51

"perfect"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric I_icon_minitime2015-05-13, 23:58

"That is overly fortuitous"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric I_icon_minitime2015-05-14, 00:13

"....is it a trap"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric I_icon_minitime2015-05-14, 00:18

"I don't know....If it were I'd expect us to be getting shot about now. Though how could they know we were coming for this?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric I_icon_minitime2015-05-14, 00:36

*she scans the room*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric I_icon_minitime2015-05-14, 00:41

*No traps, it's just a storage room*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric I_icon_minitime2015-05-14, 00:43

"....no trap" *she takes the stuff*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric I_icon_minitime2015-05-14, 00:45

"That's useful"
+We have the stuff where to?+

L: +Follow the stairs down about 10 levels, Wolfie and the priests are holding off a counter attack at the pad+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric I_icon_minitime2015-05-14, 00:46

she limps towards the stairs
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric I_icon_minitime2015-05-14, 01:00

"Want me to carry you?"
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric I_icon_minitime2015-05-14, 02:25

Dude

that spider thing was

Cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric I_icon_minitime2015-05-14, 02:33

Glad it amused you
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric I_icon_minitime2015-05-14, 10:56

"that'll just slow you down, you cant fight while you're holding me up"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric I_icon_minitime2015-05-14, 17:44

"I'll give you a pair of my pistols or my stubber, you shoot whilst I carry you"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric I_icon_minitime2015-05-14, 17:57

"....fine"
OOC BOOSHEH
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric I_icon_minitime2015-05-14, 18:19

Ooc. Notice me, Gorath senpai!
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric I_icon_minitime2015-05-14, 18:24

*slap*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric I_icon_minitime2015-05-14, 18:27

Ooc. Now drag your humble self over to the other place
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric I_icon_minitime2015-05-14, 18:48

"pistols or stubber?"
*He pulls a pair of laspistols and a stubber that looks awfully reminiscent of an SMG from early M2, complete with drum magazine and foregrip*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric I_icon_minitime2015-05-14, 18:52

"stubber"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric I_icon_minitime2015-05-14, 19:16

"Good choice!"
*he loads it and hands it to her*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric I_icon_minitime2015-05-14, 20:03

she takes it
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric I_icon_minitime2015-05-14, 20:16

"Ready?"

*he picks her up, avoiding contact with the wound*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric I_icon_minitime2015-05-15, 01:27

"ready"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric I_icon_minitime2015-05-15, 01:28

*He makes sure she won't fall before proceeding to step out and head back toward the stairs*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric I_icon_minitime2015-05-15, 01:45

*she keeps the gun ready*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric I_icon_minitime2015-05-15, 01:56

*The sound of mechanical stomping grows louder*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric I_icon_minitime2015-05-15, 02:05

she raises the gun
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric I_icon_minitime2015-05-15, 02:34

*A single Skitarii rounds the corner, with a radium carbine in hand*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric I_icon_minitime2015-05-15, 02:56

she zapps and shoots it
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric I_icon_minitime2015-05-15, 03:40

*The skitarii falls to one knee and lets out a hail of rounds which turn most of the trenchcoat into Swiss cheese before succumbing to his wounds, barely a second later more skitarii round the corner, unleashing a barrage that would have ended the pair there and then if not for Robert suddenly deciding that speed is useful and legging it to the stairwell*

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2015-05-15, 03:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric I_icon_minitime2015-05-15, 03:43

she fires on them, scanninng to see if matt's hit
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric I_icon_minitime2015-05-15, 03:54

*Some of her rounds connect but Rob has already started down the stairs in a bid to not get shot again*

*Upon scanning him she realises that his coat has caught most rounds with 6 punching through it and over penetrating. Leaving several holes in his lower torso*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric I_icon_minitime2015-05-15, 03:55

"you're hit! shit hold on, gonna do what i can to couter-act the radiation!"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric I_icon_minitime2015-05-15, 04:06

"Be fast"
*He lets her down and pulls the pin on a grenade before bouncing it off a wall and into the skitarii*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric I_icon_minitime2015-05-15, 12:18

her eyes glow green as she quickly inspects the wound. there is a flash.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric I_icon_minitime2015-05-15, 19:17

*Explosion*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric I_icon_minitime2015-05-15, 19:17

also BUSHEH!
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric I_icon_minitime2015-05-15, 19:22

OOC I seriously need to catch up on this for... Reasons
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric I_icon_minitime2015-05-15, 19:22

heyyy
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric I_icon_minitime2015-05-15, 19:23

OOC hi
Will leave the school in 3 minutes then be back about a half hour later afterwards
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric I_icon_minitime2015-05-15, 19:23

ah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

in the halls of Alaric
Page 1 of 19Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next