Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

in the halls of Alaric

Go down 
+3
Faelwen
Nazamroth
Himfea Gaur
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

in the halls of Alaric - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-16, 00:53

OOC: What is?

*Alana manages to climb into the frigate, the Techpriests being useful meatshields and absorbing most of the incoming fire*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-16, 00:54

she turns to try and find matt
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-16, 00:55

OOC playing a game together and posting on the topic
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-16, 00:56

*He's still firing, trying to cover Wolfie as he begins to fall back*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-16, 01:37

OOC: *Air drumming*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-16, 01:50

OOC sorry! sorry sorry

IC "ROB! COME ON!"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-16, 01:58

OOC: it's k

"Come on Wolfie!"
*He loads a second magazine and opens fire. Causing some skitarii to divert their attention to him, giving Wolfie a moment to run back*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-16, 02:04

wolfie was been smashing shit in cqc
"comin!" he hulk style smashes through the guys aiming at robb before falling back
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-16, 02:10

"I'll cover you, get to the frigate!"

*He throws a grenade and ducks down*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-16, 02:10

"which one of us is in terminator armour? you get your arse in the ship first!"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-16, 02:24

"Point"

*He begins to move to the frigate, firing a burst before starting to run. Seeing this the Skitarii open up on him, ignoring Wolfie in an attempt to bring him down*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-16, 02:39

wolfie just slams into them again
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-16, 02:42

*He jumps in having taken minimal damage
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-16, 02:59

wolfie leaps in after
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-16, 03:00

*Laura closes the doors and activates the main thrusters, bringing the frigate up into the atmosphere*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-16, 03:01

Alana is out of breath
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-16, 03:05

*Rob walks up to Alana and kisses her*
"You did well"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-16, 03:06

she kisses back, simultaneously scanning him for injuries
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-16, 03:08

*A couple more holes nothing too lethal*

"How's your leg?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-16, 03:09

"Better. stings like a bitch"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-16, 03:13

"That's good, lets take you to one of the smaller medbays and get your leg sorted*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-16, 03:14

"You get your bulletholes sorted first!"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-16, 03:15

"That still involves the medbay"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-16, 03:17

"i know"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-16, 03:19

"Lets go then"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-16, 05:45

she does
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-16, 12:04

*He leads her to a fairly out of the way medical bay, inside us small and somewhat featureless containing three beds and a single servitor who is frantically sterilising everything in an attempt to fulfil its most recent order*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-16, 12:05

"you first"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-16, 21:50

"As you wish"
*He strips off and lays on the bed, fresh blood now dirtying the previously sterile environment*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-16, 21:52

OOC heyyo!
IC she scans the wounds
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-16, 21:56

OOC: Ehyo!!

*Most entrance wounds are situated around his lower torso and thighs, with only one having hit near his heart. The radiation from the radium carbines seems to have settled at non lethal levels*

"So what was that green glow?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-16, 21:58

OOC suup
IC "you were shot with a radium carbine. the shots are radioactive. and oooh shit they hit your heart"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-16, 22:00

"Look again darling, it missed my heart. So you did what? Absorb the radiation?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-16, 22:05

"more like cancel it out. sort of. its complicated and i dont fully understand it but...you ever play fallout?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-16, 22:12

"Once or twice, why?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-16, 22:19

"think of it like radaway"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-16, 22:22

"Oh right"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-16, 22:23

"yeah"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-16, 22:29

*After dealing with a very uncooperative stain the servitor wheels over to Rob and Alana*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-16, 22:30

"see what you can do for him"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-16, 22:36

-Affirmative-

*The servitor gets to work, cleaning and sterilising the wounds before applying anaesthetic and cutting into Rob's body. Sealing any damaged veins/arteries, removing any dead flesh/shrapnel and dealing the wounds*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-16, 22:50

she waits patiently
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-16, 22:52

*It finishes and begins to clean its tools*

-Operation successful-
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-16, 22:53

she smiles
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-16, 22:57

-Do you require anything?-
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-16, 22:59

"yeah, i got shot in the leg with a las-weapon"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-16, 23:00

-Please lie on a bed-
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-16, 23:02

she does so
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-16, 23:07

-Would you like anaesthetic?-
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-16, 23:08

"yeah"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-05-16, 23:11

*It pierces her skin will a syringe and injects an anticoagulant and an anaesthetic*
-The captain will pay for any damages to your uniform-
*It cuts into her trouser leg and removes it, revealing the wound*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

in the halls of Alaric
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next