Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

in the halls of Alaric

Go down 
+3
Faelwen
Nazamroth
Himfea Gaur
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-16, 23:11

*It pierces her skin will a syringe and injects an anticoagulant and an anaesthetic*
-The captain will pay for any damages to your uniform-
*It cuts into her trouser leg and removes it, revealing the wound*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-16, 23:13

she nods at that
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-16, 23:44

*It sterilises the skin around the wound and begins to cut in, removing the burnt flesh to reveal the unaffected flesh beneath it*

-I am removing the top layers of the impact sight as applying a universal genetic salve to promote regrowth of lost skin and muscle-
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-16, 23:56

"okay"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-17, 00:02

*It applies the salve and bandages the wound*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-17, 00:03

"thanks"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-17, 00:05

-It is my primary function to aid the wound, no thanks are neccesary-
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-17, 00:06

"yeah but it wouldn't be nice to not thankyou"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-17, 00:08

-Then it is....appreciated-
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-17, 00:41

she smiles
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-17, 00:43

*It returns to cleaning*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-17, 00:57

she checks on matt
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-17, 00:58

*He smiles*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-17, 01:05

"you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-17, 01:06

"Yeah, you?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-17, 01:11

"yeah"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-17, 01:17

"That's good!"
*He sits up*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-17, 01:20

she does likewise
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-17, 01:24

*He stands and quickly get dressed, leaving his blood soaked shirt and coat on a table*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-17, 01:31

she also stands
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-17, 01:36

"So.....what now?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-17, 01:53

"....idk"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-17, 02:36

OOC: Canadian Chorizo is not very nice :/

"Hmm"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-17, 02:37

OOC dat suck
IC "relax?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-17, 03:34

"Sounds like plan"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-17, 03:40

"alrighty then"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-17, 03:51

"Bedroom?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-17, 10:46

"nah"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-17, 11:04

"Sweet, I'm going to bed! The blood loss is getting to me and I don't plan on collapsing"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-17, 11:09

"alright" *she kisses him*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-17, 22:40

*He hugs her and leaves*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-17, 22:45

hey!!
IC she goes off to finnd the others
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-17, 22:57

OOC: Heyo!!

*Laura is technically everywhere as she integrated herself into the ship thus assuming direct control and Serana is currently in the armoury*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-17, 23:00

OOC 1) how are you?
2) steam?
IC *armory it is*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-17, 23:07

OOC:
1) I'm alright, you?
2) I'm turning my laptop in now

*She sees Seraba fiddling with one of Robs many weapons, specifically a shuriken cannon*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-17, 23:09

OOC 1) mostly good
2) gooood
IC "hey"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-17, 23:17

"Heyyy Alana"
*She doesn't turn*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-17, 23:18

"hows it going?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-17, 23:20

"It's alright, just putting this back together, how are you?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-17, 23:21

"good"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-17, 23:34

"That's nice to hear, where's my brother?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-17, 23:45

"sleeping"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-17, 23:49

"Ohh, did you get what you were after?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-17, 23:55

"yeah. we both got shot though"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-17, 23:56

*She turns rather abruptly*
"WHAT!? Where? Are you both alright? What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-18, 00:16

"I took a lasgun shot to the leg, he took some radium shots to the chest. i stopped the radiation and we've both been fixed up by the med servitor"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-18, 00:56

".......Oh my god....."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-18, 01:01

"what?" *she looks worried*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-18, 01:06

"Have you lost a leg?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-18, 01:12

"....i'm standing...right now...on two legs,....infront of you"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-05-18, 01:17

"Ah.....silly me"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

in the halls of Alaric
Page 4 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next