Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

in the halls of Alaric

Go down 
+3
Faelwen
Nazamroth
Himfea Gaur
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

in the halls of Alaric - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-18, 01:17

"Ah.....silly me"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-18, 01:21

she bursts out laughing
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-18, 01:30

*Serana smiles*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-18, 01:31

she smiles back when she's done laughing
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-18, 01:44

*She giggles a little*
"So to what do I owe the pleasure of your presence?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-18, 01:45

"boredom"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-18, 01:48

"Aww"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-18, 01:49

"what?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-18, 02:08

"You're bored, tell ya what. Hows about me, you n Laura go shopping!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-18, 02:10

"....shopping?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-18, 02:15

".....yeah shopping!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-18, 22:35

"....we are fugitives from the imperium who just raided a forge world....where would we go shopping"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-18, 22:38

"The imperium is slow and inefficient. We just have to leave this system and we'll be home free, plus Luata knows of a paradise world with an amazing shopping complex! Quite frankly she's already made false IDs and converted a chick of Matt's cash into the local currency!"

L: He's gonna kill you

S: Not if we buy him something!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-18, 22:52

"......i've never been shopping"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-18, 23:00

"You haven't?! Well I guess it's time you went shopping! Tell me, what thing do you want most?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-18, 23:09

"......honestly a knight suit of my own......or a battle titan"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-18, 23:28

"....You'll have to ask Laura for those. I mean what non combat thing do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-18, 23:29

"......no clue"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-18, 23:38

"You could buy clothes, make up, movies, you could go to a restaurant!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-18, 23:39

"...what's a restaurant?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-18, 23:44

*She gives Akaba a blank look*
"It's a building that makes people food, couples and families usually go to them for dinner"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-18, 23:45

"...so its like a canteen or mess hall?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-18, 23:49

"I guess, though its fancier and the food is better"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-18, 23:50

"...huh"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-18, 23:53

"You'll enjoy it! So do you wanna come?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-18, 23:54

"....if laura was gonna come she'd want a body first wouldn't she?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-19, 00:00

"Matt has built her a basic body, nothing overly complex but she'll pass as a human if she wears some clothes"

L: I'll be acting as your guardian
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-19, 00:01

"oh okay"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-19, 00:07

L: This doesn't mean you can't build one, quite frankly I'm looking forward to seeing what you design"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-19, 00:09

"okay"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-19, 00:13

"Sweet!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-19, 00:38

"i've had some ideas"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-19, 00:50

"Oh?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-19, 01:03

"will tell you later"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-19, 01:11

"Okay"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-19, 02:59

"sooo"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-19, 11:30

"So..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-19, 11:34

"um...."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-19, 11:42

"Hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-19, 11:45

"now what"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-19, 11:54

"I don't know"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-19, 11:55

"...oh"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-19, 12:03

"Wanna make out?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-19, 12:03

"what"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-19, 12:06

"......nuffin!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-19, 12:07

"....you know laura heard that right"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-19, 12:08

L: I know she likes you
S: She knows
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-19, 12:09

"ah"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-19, 12:10

"Nobody really seems to care anyway"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-19, 12:11

"fair enough...."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2015-05-19, 12:12

"Mmm"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

in the halls of Alaric
Page 5 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next