Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

in the halls of Alaric

Go down 
+3
Faelwen
Nazamroth
Himfea Gaur
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Faelwen

in the halls of Alaric - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-06-08, 04:54

he stammers back a step before returning his gaze to him after a second
"my turn!"
with a windup he steps forward and swings with such force he flies despite any protection (doesn't mean it hurt just he flew)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-06-08, 04:55

he parries with his maul, reaching for his sidearm (an arc pistol) and firing a point blank shot into the ork
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-06-08, 04:56

*She then leaves the orks to suffocate as the engine deck is sealed off, before emptying a full salvo of torpedoes into the meks ship*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-06-08, 05:13

OOC the Mek's ship as you put it is just the Space Hulk, the Boss just relies on meks to keep the do-hikies working
the Hulk takes the torpedos effortlessly
-meanwhile-
he staggers from the electricity again
"techie-boys and their fancy shootas. I hate em!"
he bulldozes into the skitarii again and swings his 'uge choppa down on him as he's down
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-06-08, 05:17

OOC: I forgot what it was.

*A salvo from the other side is launched it the circling kroozas. Once the orks have suffocated she opens the blast doors and vents the next section of the ship*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-06-08, 05:24

it's a bigger deal to the kroozas but they take it, albeit angrily as they fires their own cluster of torpedos. the Orks are digging deeper into the ship, apparently used to boarding actions so they don't travel to outer sections of ships for a fight. the next section vented had fewer orks then the last one. meanwhile one lucky ass ork shell digs into the the ship and detonates right outside the fuel compartment/reserve/tank, damaging it and causing a heavy leakage
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-06-08, 05:28

*She focuses fire on whatever is holding them in place whilst opening almost every bulkhead and venting the ship*

OOC: The crew are all in airtight rooms
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-06-08, 05:33

OOC ok, also the ship is bent over impaled on the Hulk's nose
IC several rooms have Orks knocking on the door rather impatiently and the last of the Murder Servitors are either being overrun by hard boyz or being pulped by nobz who've seen them before and lived
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-06-08, 05:39

*She activates several thrusters that are pointed toward the hulk in an attempt to push the frigate away. She also does a lifeform scan and realises just how few survivors remain*

+Rob....We've list most of the crew, all civilians are dead and the last few survivors are currently holed up near you. Do I have permission to sacrifice half of the ship?+

Rob: +Do it+ *He pushes Alana and Serana into his room and locks the door, before throwing a melta to each woman and activating his plasma gun*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-06-08, 05:48

Slaykrak: hm? *noticing the engine activation* oh *calls the Big Mek aboard the frigate +the ships' getting away from us+
Big Mek: +wot? but I've barely got any loot+
Slaykrak: +you'll get it later just round up da boyz and get out of there. tellyport, hightailin' it, I don't care we'll follow the ship if it gets away+
Big Mek: +right right+ *closing comms* alright gitz, meet me at dis place 'ere if you want to get out
OOC and no it's further inside the ship away from any functional airlocks (yes he takes the time to disable them in every sense of the word)
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-06-08, 05:53

*Once the ship has pushed itself away she activates the main engines and sets course for a low or it around a nearby desert world*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-06-08, 06:24

the Orks keep up a firestorm in it's wake until they're effectively out of range
-before that however as the ships pushes off-
Big Mek: this everyone?
"yes boss"
Big Mek: right, now we's testing me new tellyporta, here we go!
as he flicks a switch his pack starts lighting up something fierce and as every Ork and nob watches with increased tension they're all bathed in the warm glow of the tellyporta and find themselves inside the Hulk's tellyporta platform room
"we'z made it!"
Big Mek: you doubted me?
"no boss"
Big Mek: that's betta
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-06-08, 06:30

L: That was embarrassing
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-06-08, 06:41

OOC: :......you didnt do the whole battle thing while i was away, did you?
man, theres one thing my guy is good at and you deprieve him of it?!
also, fae, check euans little thing out. passed judgement on it. might be interested considering that youre the accused...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-06-08, 06:44

OOC I saw *sigh* how does a glitch like that happen 4 times?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-06-08, 07:22

OOC. if the conditions dont change, its bound to happen from time to time.
but im not gonna ban the two of you just to appease euans ego.... he is worth much less than he seems to think...
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-06-08, 18:07

Ooc. ..........so...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-06-08, 18:10

Who's ready for DA DOOF WAGON
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-06-08, 18:13

Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-06-08, 18:13

Ooc. ......do we still need fae? What did yall do without me again?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-06-08, 18:14

Ship got split in half
our half now orbitting desert world
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-06-08, 18:20

Ooc. .....now how did that happen.... Especially since its only a frigate... Also, is my guy on that half? O.o
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-06-08, 18:21

Think hes on the half we kept
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-06-08, 18:23

Ooc. He was in the armory last i checked
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-06-08, 18:27

Yea hes on our half
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-06-08, 19:06

Ooc. .......so.........nothings gonna happen until an hour after i go to sleep again, is it?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-06-08, 19:08

Depends if we do sumthin
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-06-08, 19:09

But what shall we do?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-06-08, 19:11

Can we do?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-06-08, 19:22

Ooc. .....oh, ffs.... If you want something done, do it yourself.... Or have someone else do it at gunpoint...
Ic.
/Neris was knocked out when the ship broke in half and is now waking up in the armory..../
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-06-08, 19:26

The infiltrator helps him up
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-06-08, 19:30

Ooc. What infiltrator?

Also, bush, you asked who i romance in DAI. Apparently the one person you cant choose is Leliana, who would have been my preferance...
For crying out loud, you can even choose Iron Bull as a guy.... Speaking of which, they ruined the qunari with him...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-06-08, 19:31

Skitarii
dude who gave him a headache earlier
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-06-08, 19:43

Ooc. Oh...that one...
Ic.
Neris: .....da hell happened...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-06-08, 19:44

"No Idea"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-06-08, 19:48

OOC: The Iron Bull romance is funny! I wanted to romance Sera as a guy but noooo she has to be a lesbian because if you don't fills specific quota of characters you get branded as a either a homophobe, racist or mysogonist.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-06-08, 19:48

Neris: ....well, great... Hey, miss non-servitor-non-ship lady?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

"Laura"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-06-08, 19:51

Neris. Yeah, same difference. Heeee~eeeey. You still there? Did the AI core behind the medbay get hit?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-06-08, 19:54

L: It's not behind the medbay
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-06-08, 19:55

Neris: well not anymore if it got hit, obviously
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-06-08, 20:06

"So thats wat that is"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-06-08, 20:09

L: that's a back up core! My main core is hidden. Can we please get the subject of what we're doing next please!
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-06-08, 20:11

Neris: ....well, that largely depends on what our current situation is
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-06-08, 20:19

"Well, we can't exit the system without getting caught by those orks, we also cannot use our warp drive with half of the ship gone. Our only choice would be to land on that planet and steal a ship. As it goes I've already done a preliminary scan and detected an old imperial vessel that has been retrofitted by an Ork warlord to act as a base. If we can capture it I should be able to restart the onboard systems and get her flying again"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-06-08, 20:22

Neris: ooookay.... One, just how did you lose half your body, and two, just where do you intend to draft the manpower to operate a ship large enough to act as an ork warlords base?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-06-08, 20:32

L: the ship got torn apart by the space hulk, when I accelerated most of the ship was ripped apart, and you seem to be forgetting that I can pilot near enough everything if I am plugged into it.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-06-08, 20:39

Ooc. I mean it literally. I think the book was titled "relentless". The navy needs hordes of slaves to literally turn wheels like in ancient times and stuff. Thats why everyone hides under the floorboards when a navy ship arrives and starts "recruiting"
Ic.
Neris: .....yeah, but i doubt you can replace the physical work of ten thousand slaves with a few million electrons...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-06-08, 20:43

L: It's not a battleship, too small for that.

OOC: And this is why the mechanicus are cunts, all of their ships are automated yet they refuse to share with the Imperium
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-06-08, 20:48

Ooc. And the imperium are morons... They could just use the excess heat of the reactor to heat water and use steam to do it, but no, that would be innovation, heresy!
Ic.
Neris: that still leaves us with no plan on how to land, survive said landing, and secure transport, then break through all the orks that wrecked us in the first place...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-06-08, 20:49

"The hangar is on this half"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: in the halls of Alaric   in the halls of Alaric - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

in the halls of Alaric
Page 16 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next