Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes

Go down 
+4
Nazamroth
Sir BushWookie
Gorath
Dargoth
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Empires of Ashes - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-12-02, 02:45

"I...well...."
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-12-02, 02:59

Vulka: just drop em and get in.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-12-02, 03:01

she sighs and reluctantly starts removing armour
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-12-02, 03:03

vulka: tries hard not to leer but cant help herself
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-12-02, 03:06

she finishes removing it and starts removing her clothes, her back to vulka to try and keep everything hidden
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-12-02, 03:09

Vulka: ya really should take more pride in yer assets hana
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-12-02, 03:11

Hana: I've literally never 'stripped' except in private
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-12-02, 03:14

Vulka: Well its just us so on a tecnicality its privet.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-12-02, 03:16

"I guess..." she finishes undressing
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-12-02, 03:18

Vulka: (whistles)
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-12-02, 03:20

*The next time Trajan notices the Prince, he hears him arguing with Brochael*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-12-02, 03:20

Hana:*insta-blush*

Trajan:....*sighs*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-12-02, 03:25

*Which seemingly devolves into a somewhat one sided duel with Brochael forcing Mordred onto the backfoot, the blades of their weapons impact with great speed causing chips to form in the blade itself. From simply watching it is obvious that Brochael is toying with the Prince, making him either dodge or block every blow before breaking the Prince's kite shield with a swing of his axe. Without a shield the Prince is forced to fight offensively, using whatever advantage he can find to its fullest which eventually pays off as the Prince forces Brochael back, atleast until the Prince leaves himself open for Broch to counter attack and force the Prince to yield. With the fight over Brochael smiles uttering something in Cymraic causing the Prince smile and sheath his weapon. Noticing Trajans presence Brochael leaves to give them some privacy*

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2015-12-02, 04:01; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-12-02, 03:30

Vulka: well ya getting in?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-12-02, 09:53

*ket is watching the fight, mumbling to himself* "twisting sands into... Previl's assault, was that twin Eagles? Hm, bad footwork, left foot needs to be more forward...."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-12-02, 18:21

Trajan:.....nephew?

Hana:....*gets in, still reluctant*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-12-02, 18:31

*out of breath*
"Uncle"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-12-02, 18:33

He approaches him
"That was...unexpected"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-12-02, 18:35

"Nothing...out of the....ordinary...I...assure you"
*A droplet of blood trackless down his face*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-12-02, 18:37

Trajan sighs and tears off some cloth from his clothing
"Here, bandage yourself"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-12-02, 18:43

"You don't need to tear your own clothing, I have bandages of my own."
*He slides his hand down the side of a metal plate and pulls out a wad of cloth*
"See"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-12-02, 18:46

He shrugs
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-12-02, 18:48

"Impressive, footwork needs work though"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-12-02, 19:02

"My footwork has always been off, I rely way too much on my shield and my armour too"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-12-02, 19:13

"I'm hardly one to complain about relying on my shield and armour, *he chuckles* I mean, have you seen what immortals use?*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-12-02, 19:14

"What was that about?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-12-02, 19:50

"Your shield is metal, mine is wooden. We got into an argument over combat ability. So we duelled as you both saw, I lost the fight meaning I look even weaker infront of my men"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-12-02, 20:06

Trajan: personal combat skill does not make a good leader. It makes a good fighter.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-12-02, 20:28

"You forget that Cymrai is a warrior culture, generals and commanders are chosen due to their skill at arms and experience. The only reason I'm leading now is because I'm a Prince. Brochael believes that I should prove myself before I can be trusted with the lives of men, it's why my father sent me. If I have combat experience the nobles of Cymria would look favourably upon me...atleast that's the theory. He also doesn't like that I'd prefer to finish off my designs rather than spar."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-12-02, 20:48

"Designs?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-12-02, 20:54

"As Prince it is my duty to aid in the advancement of out military. I design weapons, armour and so on. For example my armour is of my own design. Steel plate covers from my ankle to my knee, which is then covered by a piece of steel over the joint, then I have steel plate again from my knee to my waist.
It's the same with my arms, right now I'm in the process of designing and forging some armour for my chest since I merely have leather and chainmail to protect my heart. I was thinking of maybe strapping a miniature shield over my heart to protect it whilst I design the actual armour itself"

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2015-12-02, 20:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-12-02, 20:56

"Sounds far more productive than simple sparring"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-12-02, 21:00

"Armour cannot protect you from everything, you still need to be able to defeat your enemies. He has got a point too"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-12-02, 21:02

Trajan: True, but if being a good fighter was all that us required, the clavae would be generals
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-12-02, 21:12

"They'd probably do well in Cymrai if they were allowed to think for themselves"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-12-02, 21:14

"Wasnt my point. One mabs skill cannot bring victory....at least most of the time"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-12-02, 21:19

"I did say skill and experience, training doesn't constitute skill it's merely knowledge. An experienced soldier knows what to expect and generally what works, someone without that experience can't be trusted."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-12-02, 21:20

He nods
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-12-02, 21:29

"I am an Admiral, not a general. My knowledge and tactics reflect that."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-12-02, 21:33

"I see... *chuckles* I wonder...."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-12-02, 21:34

"What?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-12-02, 21:35

*looks at his own blade*
"Nothing"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-12-02, 21:41

"Riiiiight. I'll be off then"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-12-02, 21:44

"I wonder nephew. What would his men think if a hated Dracian defeated him in a sparring match?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-12-02, 21:51

"They wouldn't like it, plus I doubt you'd win. No offence but he's not one to hold back if challenged, that and the siege will be commencing soon. Both armies will need their leaders in perfect condition and a sparring march will most certainly end with one of you incapacitated of at the very least bleeding quite profusely."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-12-02, 21:52

Trajan: very true *chuckles* But just ask Ket what happened with our little duel.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-12-02, 21:55

"Maybe I will, still there's no need to stir up bad blood between our soldiers."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-12-02, 21:58

"Fair point"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-12-02, 22:00

"Any orders before you start preparing for the siege?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-12-02, 22:04

"Have you ever used a seige tower nephew?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2015-12-02, 22:11

"I'm afraid not, can't be too hard. Simply push to the wall, climb up, push the ramp down, charge"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next