Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes

Go down 
+4
Nazamroth
Sir BushWookie
Gorath
Dargoth
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Empires of Ashes - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-03, 21:08

she nods
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-03, 21:23

"When do we leave?"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-03, 21:25

A huge thengul man (7ft 6in) walks into the room on his back is a massive sword snarling faces of demons etched all along is length giving it a demonic appearance.
Thorval: guess im early...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-03, 21:30

Hana's eyebrow raises

Trajan: half an hour
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-03, 21:37

Thorval notices them and alroaches " you got bigger"
Vulka: thats what happens over six years uncle. tho i see your still livinf up to your name"
Thorval: ha. so whos yer friend
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-03, 21:42

Hana:...Hello
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-03, 21:44

Thorval: Greetings. got a name?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-03, 22:09

Hana: Isuzu Hana
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-03, 22:10

"Shall I have my cavalry dismount and join my infantry?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-03, 22:11

"If you are alright risking them. Horsemen cannot scale walls"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-03, 22:19

"if i got the gates open you could use them"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-03, 22:22

"I did say dismount"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-03, 22:23

"A cavalry charge right through the gates would let you keep them on horseback."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-03, 22:27

"Give them even more to deal with, heavy infantry appearing in the lord's palace, and a cavalry charge into a city"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-03, 22:30

"If they have several hundred spearmen it would also be suicide"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-03, 22:38

"The spearmen will probably be running to protect the gatehouses and the lord's palace"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-03, 23:17

"Should they get surrounded it would be certain death"

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2015-12-04, 01:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-04, 00:27

OOC you skipped a word there Bush, don't worry I do it from time to time, though I usually catch myself
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-04, 01:53

OOC: Danke
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-04, 02:34

Thorval: i am jarl thorval the mountain of war.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-04, 02:37

Hana:...a fitting name
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-04, 02:52

???:(female voice) that it is (a thengul wonam in heavy armor an a golden band arround her waist holding an ornate yet deadly looking war pick walks in) tho if you saw him in battle it would fit all the more
Thorval: Frigga, been a wile
Frigga: you really shoul use titles more often thorval.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-04, 02:57

/Elsewhere\

*All across Cymria, loyalist and rebel forces clash in minor skirmishes as Lords vie for key locations*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-04, 03:02

Hana: Hello

a lone figure enters cymria from the north. they remain unseen by all, despite passing through several populated areas, making their way towards the queen's last known location
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-04, 03:07

*Which happens to be the capital*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-04, 03:17

Frigga: hello so your going to stand in for the shoguns in this moot.
Hadra: she was the only one with the stones to volunteer if what my daughters guards are to be believed
Thorval: hadra ya sourpus great ta see ya
Hadra:(grunt)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-04, 03:21

Hana remains quiet fer now

The figure goes there, moving with incredible speed and stealth despite being alone and on foot
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-04, 03:30

*It quickly finds a bustling fortress, with thousands of professional soldiers camping outside and even more preparing within the walls. The civilian populace is nearly indistinguishable from the soldiers, women are carry sword, spears, aces, bows, arrows and more from place to place in an effort to prepare the army. Children aid in whatever way they can and those who can't help simply stay out of the others way.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-04, 03:37

the figure passes through unseen, heading for the royal palace
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-04, 03:42

*It finds the door and sees that they are guarded*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-04, 04:07

one by one the other jarls arrive untill all but one have arrived
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-04, 11:31

*a falcon circles over the camp, slowly dropping altitude as it circles, before landing outside the tents, and cawing loudly*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-04, 13:21

The figure watches the palace for another potential entrance
It finds one unguarded due to beint too sma for a person to fit, and enters

Hana watches in silence

Trajan notices it
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-04, 18:09

*The interior of the palace, specifically the entrance hall is fairly spacious with a minimalist approach to furniture and decoration. Only a few painting, weapons, and statues adorn the walls. From the voices echoing around the castle, the King is to the left and the Queen is somewhere upstairs along the hall to the right*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-04, 21:49

it begins passing slowly through the palace
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-04, 21:59

*It notices many nobles and servants before locating the queens quarters*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-04, 22:00

it checks to see if she is there
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-04, 22:08

*as it leans in to check for her it feels two knives, one at its throat and one digging into its back*
*In a deep Thengul accent* "What d'ya tink your doin there?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-04, 22:09

*there's nothing there*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-04, 22:10

*Silence followed by confusion*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-04, 22:11

it observes its attacker from its unseen vantage point
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-04, 22:14

*it watches her start searching for it*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-04, 22:26

judging her no longer a threat, it moves on
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-04, 22:30

*She steps into the queens chamber and alerts the others who barricade the door*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-04, 22:33

from a secluded corner of the chamber, it ensures a good view of the queen and settles down, utterly blended in, its guard post now chosen
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-04, 22:34

a trio of old men in robes enter
Elder: now we shall begin ( all the jarls draw their blades and set them down infron of their seats) now then the matter of this moot is for all people that is why we had you all gather members of the other nations (gestures to the "guests" of the jarls) we have word from the north that the bergardi king believes the coming winter will destroy the north, there for he wished to bring his entire nation south into thengul lands then west to everyone else, from what was gathered the bergardi king wishes to bring the world into war by the admision of the mountain bergardi lord to thane mugin son of kagin.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-04, 22:38

*After about an hour a pair of the handmaidens leave and begin to search the palace whilst the others accompany the queen wherever she goes*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-04, 22:46

she stays quiet
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-04, 22:53

Elder2: it appears that the bergardi king beleives this is the only hope for his people and therefor they are desperate meaning they wont listen to any reason.
Jarl hadra: and what fo you plan to do about it?
Elder3: the elder council has soent a long time discusing and we believe
Elder2 that the tome has finally come
Elder1: to crown a new king for the mountain hearts throne
(there is a major uproar at that as the jarls start arguing what this will mean as the only time a king is crowne dis a time of great strife or all out war)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-04, 22:57

Hana:.....*sighs*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2015-12-04, 23:12

Vilka nudges her "somethin up?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next