Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes

Go down 
+4
Nazamroth
Sir BushWookie
Gorath
Dargoth
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Empires of Ashes - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-12-09, 02:50

he nods
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-12-09, 02:54

"So where to now uncle?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-12-09, 02:58

"Now we regroup, reinforce, and secure the city....Look Nephew. I know what is going on in your homeland, and I know it is not my place to interfere. We may be men of different kingdoms, but we are family. If you decide your people need support on a military front, I and my silver legion will not hesitate to answer."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-12-09, 03:07

"Thank you Uncle, I'll tell Mother and Father. Chances they will be in a better position to decide if you are needed"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-12-09, 07:55

*ket watches the cemeri soldiers leave* "hm, more importantly can they be trusted in the meantime"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-12-09, 08:19

"What?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-12-09, 12:04

"Do we have the full alligence of these men?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-12-09, 22:24

"They serve Cymrai, and the king. Their allegiance is not what you should be questioning. It's why did my men take the most casualties when his didn't lose a single man"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-12-09, 22:46

"I lost 200 of my men, 30 dead, the rest wounded, possibly soon to be. In war, some men bear the brunt of the fight, to go to the next life in combat is an honour."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-12-09, 22:47

"You should be proud of your men, and his should feel shame for their cowardice"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-12-10, 00:09

"Mm, still as an offensive leader I'm done since rest of my force happen to be archers"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-12-10, 01:44

Trajan: Unfortunate. Seems your cousin's command is sub-par
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-12-10, 01:48

"It would seem so"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-12-10, 02:00

"Hmph. Another lordling granted military command based on birthright rather than skill and actually bloody earning it, and now over three hundred men have paid for it. No offense."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-12-10, 02:03

"He's seen far more combat than I have, you've seen him it's rather obvious that he's far more experienced than I am. If any lordling has been given command based on birthright it's me"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-12-10, 02:05

"And how much experience did he have when he gained that command?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-12-10, 02:08

"By Cymraic custom it depends on his superiors, but he had to earn it. Only Princes get the chance to skip that custom. Even then we have veteran advisors who make sure we don't do anything too stupid."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-12-10, 02:11

"bah. Apologies, old prejudices die hard. I had to spend five years as a rank and file legionary before I started to climb the ranks"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-12-10, 02:19

"As cruel as it sounds, I'm happy the majority of casualties were not actually my sworn men. They were mostly the reinforcements I received at the canyon."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-12-10, 02:23

"I suppose. How did LI fare?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-12-10, 02:28

"She took a javelin to the shoulder but apart from that she's gained the respect of my men"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-12-10, 02:29

he chuckles
"good. She'll be fine, I've seen clavae survive worse"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-12-10, 02:36

"Not surprising, can I let my men go looting?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-12-10, 02:45

"Yes. But they are limited. Only the nobles and slavers. The slaves and downtrodden are not to be touched, and neither are their possessions"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-12-10, 02:47

"As you wish"

*He turns and shouts something in Cymraic which is quickly followed by cheering and a rather large amount of men running off toward the Noble sector whilst others begin searching for carts and other similar things*

"They're happy"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-12-10, 02:49

"good. Hopefully this will ease the campaign. Winning the downtrodden's support here will cause word to spread. Those elsewhere in kelthro will see us as liberators, not conquorers. and they vastly outnumber the nobles"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-12-10, 02:53

"And nobles will fight harder to stop you. The peasants and slaves won't rebel, if they could they would have done long ago"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-12-10, 02:55

"But it will mean those towns we do take will not be hostile to us. Maintaining control will be far easier. And besides, the downtrodden need a reason to rebel. Hope. And that is how we will appear to them"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-12-10, 03:02

"I guess so"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-12-10, 03:03

"You disagree?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-12-10, 03:07

"Not at all, but if you plan on keeping the cities don't be surprised if they don't want change. Many will have never experienced anything different and are unlikely to embrace their 'freedom'."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-12-10, 03:08

"Which is a matter for the political leaders to decide. Our job is to take the cities, not manage them"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-12-10, 03:10

"But you will have to manage them, until Dracia can truly establish itself as the new ruler by settling here and enforcing their laws and culture"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-12-10, 03:12

"Untrue. We wait here a week at most. A governor will be dispatched by morning"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-12-10, 03:15

"You expect him to survive getting through Cymria? It would be smarter for Dracia to send him across via boat"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-12-10, 03:16

"Who said he will go through cymria?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-12-10, 03:18

"Oh?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-12-10, 03:21

"With this city taken we control part of the bank of the Kuphila. As a result we can now safely and more directly ferry re-enforcements and such by boat, including the governor"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-12-10, 03:24

"I did say it'd be smarter to ferry him across"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-12-10, 07:51

*ket barks orders to his men, ordering them to set up in the palace, guard it, and see to the wounded there* "if I may step in, the slaves will very likely rebel, once my uncles armies are scattered to the wind, there will be nothing left for them to fear"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-12-10, 10:33

"Why would they need to fear?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-12-10, 10:44

"Fear is what keeps a slave a slave, remove the fear and you have a free man"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-12-10, 10:45

"Exactly"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-12-10, 10:49

"So once we kill my uncle, publicly, preferably, and declare the freedom of slaves, you will have the adoration of an entire nation, and the ire of a select few"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-12-10, 10:51

"Your point being?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-12-10, 11:04

"My point is we should March on the capital, put my uncle and his generals to the sword"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-12-10, 11:08

"Perhaps. But first we capture Stracia"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-12-10, 22:29

"We may need more men, significant casualties were taken in securing this city, the cymiri prince has lost most of his infantry"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-12-10, 23:09

"Brochael still has his cavalry and I still have about 300 archers and about 50 men left in my personal guard"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-12-10, 23:09

"I know, although my own casualties were relatively light, a line of re-enforcement is already being established"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2015-12-10, 23:40

"I still have 3200 immortals, 100 archers and 100 light cavalry, a force to be reckoned with"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next