Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes

Go down 
+4
Nazamroth
Himfea Gaur
Captain Raeven
Faelwen
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Chapter Master Arken

Empires of Ashes - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 01:49

Joachim: Then I say we turn back. Head south maybe.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 01:49

"A days ride"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 01:51

"well then, the only parts of the land you haven't been to is Dracia."
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 01:55

boo
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 01:56

OOC: DAR!
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 01:57

sup
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 01:58

OOC hey dar :3

IC Trajan: good. Find us a good spot to set up a war camp.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 01:59

if i remember correctly the thengul crowned a king the big ass mountain sized horn was blown and all the thengul were returning home to join the great warband
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 02:00

OOC i beleive so
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 02:00

Joachim: And Kelthro...both with good reason.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 02:01

"Aye sir"

*The scouts set off again*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 02:03

Mako: so where would you go now?

Trajan: good. Get your men ready to set up camp when they find a good location. I'll do the same.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 02:04

Joachim: Home. To report what we have learned.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 02:05

"Which would involve going through kelthro or Dracia."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 02:06

"At once"
*He leaves and goes to his men*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 02:07

Joachim: We went through Kelthro on our way here. We can do it again.

Last edited by Chapter Master Arken on 2016-07-10, 02:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 02:08

Mako: Not sure which I'd hate more

Trajan does likewise
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 02:08

Joachim: I know what you mean.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

(imagine this horn but way louder)
the horns wail echoed across the content as something has happened that has not happened in an age a king now sits on the dragon skull throne and the thengul stand united once again for war has begun
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 02:10

Trajan:...odd noise. can't be good

Mako: we have...bad history with both groups
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 02:10

"Sounds like the fucking Thengul are nearby"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 02:11

Joachim: So do we....*he hears the sound* No...No they can't have...
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 02:12

across the content thengul raiders merchants and soldiers are amassing in migration back to the thengul homeland
(as that guy mentioned that a huge warhost marches into view)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 02:13

Mako:...that doesn't sound good.

Trajan: well, if my fellow consul did his job, they'll be no threat to us. Only to our enemies.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 02:15

"Let us hope so"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 02:16

Joachim: Those are the horns the Thengul blow when they've chosen a High King and are calling their people back home!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 02:17

Mako:...that is certainly bad

Trajan: agreed.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 02:17

10 riders move ahead of the warhost to greet the group
"Drem yol lok greetings"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 02:19

"Still they are too far for us to worry about for now. We need to focus on the task ahead. What do you know of Stracia?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 02:22

Mako:...Hello. *has her hand ready to get out her kanabo at a moment's notice*

Trajan: agreed. Well, what I know is honestly mostly legends. There is surely some truth to them, but I'd rather get solid intel before I make any kind of plan.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 02:24

guy1:"we have been traving several days now how far till the nearest port?"
girl1:"and save yer energy girl there be no fighting today for the dragon throne has a new ass in the seat"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 02:24

"But what do you know"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 02:27

Mako: about half a day's ride southwest. *she relaxes her poise* But it's getting late. Care to join us around the fire?

Trajan: primarily that the city is huge, but that's the original city, which is mostly ruins. The kelthrovi rebuilt what they could, but that was primarily the citadel and some areas around it. So the walls will be surrounded by a few miles of ruined city.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 02:27

Joachim: So the horns sound true then. You have chosen a new High King.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 02:28

"That should provide decent protection from any ranged defences they have"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 02:29

Trajan: and give them ample cover to stage ambushes on our forces.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 02:32

"Also true. What siege engines do you have?"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 02:33

Guy1: our thanks though we will need more then one fire for thirty thengeli (he laughs a bit)
guy2: and aye the dragon horn of Gein kazal, sounds the crowning of a high king blasted thing can be heard from the seat of the tallon all the way to the tip of the wings
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 02:35

Trajan: onagers, mangonels, and we've got the engineers to make seige towers and ladders, and the supplies to do it thanks to our supply line

Mako: I heard.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 02:35

"Remember to do it near to the city. The men were exhausted last time"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 02:36

Joachim: But why? You've not needed a High King for centuries.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 02:37

Trajan: we'll need to station men in the ruins though, to prevent ambushes. We'll have cover though.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 02:39

Guy3 shouts something in thengeli and the rest of the warband approaches several picking spots and setting up tents as thralls move back and forth between gathering firewood and preparing cooking pots.
Guy1: the crowning of a high king is a sign of many things though it always means war. not the small scale kind we do for fun either, this will be a total war. (several thengul give a cheer at the statement)
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 02:40

Joachim: Against whom?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 02:41

"You've got the men for that. My men and I will act as the forlorn hope. We'll be the first up and hold the walls"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 02:43

Girl1: in olden times everyone. but words are the mountain men are migrating south as in all of them
Guy4: they also say that dragons have returned and mermaids are real
Guy2: there is some truth though the border clans have been attacked
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 02:43

Trajan: you don't have the men for a forlorn hope. I won't allow that.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 02:44

*Despite his best efforts, Joachim's pupils noticeably dilate and he begins to sweat.*

Joachim: He...he can't have...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 02:45

Mako:....oh dear
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 02:46

"There are 25 of us. We are your best shock infantry"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 02:46

thralls brig over horns of mead and ale and offer it to the group
Girl1: whats got you looking like a mammoth just hit ya
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes
Page 13 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next