Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes

Go down 
+4
Nazamroth
Himfea Gaur
Captain Raeven
Faelwen
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dargoth

Empires of Ashes - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 02:46

thralls brig over horns of mead and ale and offer it to the group
Girl1: whats got you looking like a mammoth just hit ya
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 02:48

Trajan: there are likely at least a thousand of them if not more. you'll be slaughtered. I won't allow it.

Mako: those are kinda his people...fucks sake please don't fight
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 02:49

Joachim: The Kaiser....he..he can't have...He said he would forestall his decision until we returned. But...no...no. Things but be worse then we though. *He wheels around and begins shouting to his men.* MOUNT UP! WE RIDE LONG AND HARD FOR HOME!! SCHNELL!!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 02:50

Mako: We can't Joachim! it's night in the middle of the damn forest, and there are clans around here that could attack us on sight! we have to wait till morning!
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 02:51

"As you wish, but you'll need shock infantry if you want to capture the walls"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 02:52

Joachim: You don't understand, if the Kaiser has marshaled for war he needs to know what we know! Maybe he can be reasoned with! There doesn't have to be more bloodshed! Maybe the Thengul will be reasonable!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 02:53

Trajan: that's where the clavae come in.

Mako: we ride now, and we most likely die before we even get there! Fastest way would be by sea...*to the thengul* hey...could we catch a boatride with you over that way?
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 02:54

Girl: calm down riding in the nights just going ta kill yer horse
Guy: good luck with that one of the border clans held the badgers son who died defending it the honey badger Jarl olaf will be out for blood
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 02:55

Empires of Ashes - Page 14 Old_warrior_by_reza_afshar_art-d95r88v jarl olaf by the way
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 02:57

Joachim: I find it hard to believe that one of the Black Mountain clans would keep the jarl from claiming the bodies of his kin. *To Mako* *Sighs* Alright, fine. We'll wait till first light.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 02:59

Guy: you nay been near home in a wile then they been using it fer target practice i hear
(do note that most of this is 4th personed to them so they have no idea whats really going on)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 03:00

OOC sleep time guys
gnight
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 03:01

Joachim: No....I know my kin, mountain and forest alike...I grew up in a border clan. They would never do that...not unless they were provoked. And Alaric? He would come down on them for that! He's blood brothers with Jarl Mugin for starters!
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 03:01

OOC: Night
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 03:05

guy: Knowing olaf he definitely provoked them hes not known as the mad badger for his mental health
GUy4: i feel bad for mugin havin ta try and keep things civil
OOC night
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 11:30

*Upon hearing the great thengul horn, Ket'verahi and his men become agitated, and pitch their camp closer, and with more men on watch than usual, Ket himself sets off towards trajan's camp to speak with him*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 11:42

OOC: RANDOM GUITAR SOLO GO!
*Rocks out*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 17:14

Trajan, the camp now set up, is speaking with his centurions, LI by his side
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 17:45

Mako: *sighs* look no point arguing about it now. Might as well get some rest, and food.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 17:48

Joachim: Alright, fine. But we leave at first light.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 17:58

*Mordred is faffing around with some ceremonial looking armour*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 18:00

Mako: of course
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 20:16

Joachim *to his troop*: Then get some sleep, all of you! We've got a long journey ahead of us.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 20:47

Ket'verahi: "Trajan. may we speak?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 20:48

Trajan: of course. what is it?
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 20:51

the thengeli pull out pipes and other instruments and begin to play wile their thralls prepare a meal
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 20:52

Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 20:53

*The Brigardi gather together tightly, trying to keep their distance from the Thengul. A few of them look at the slaves, clearly not approving.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 20:54

mako and Kenshin aren't sure what to do now
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 20:55

the thengul pay them no mind even offering them a cask of thengeli ale to share.
Girl: nothing wrong with a drink among travelers
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 20:59

Ket: "The thengul. their horn sounded."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 21:00

*The Brigardi decline.*

Joachim: Not a good idea to ride long and hard with a hangover.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 21:03

Trajan: I know. Hard to miss that.

Mako: *to the girl* thanks anyway
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 21:03

Girl: ha the hangover is half the fun no harm done either way. (the thengeli continue to play some singing some humming along)
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 21:13

*The Brigardi try to sleep, sharing shifts throughout the night and a few sleeping with their eyes open.*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 21:14

the thengeli keep a normal watch and seem to be relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 21:17

at one point in the night, when joachim is awake
Kensin: hey...Joachim...I've been thinkng
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 21:17

Joachim: Yeah?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 21:20

Kenshin: riding isn't gonna get us there in time. no matter how early we get up, unless we ride so hard we put the horses in danger....but going by sea would be faster. Far faster.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 21:22

Joachim: Possibly, but we'd have to get past the Kelthrovi or Dracians depending on which way we went, and there's a high chance the Thengul would stop us. What's more, you Voldamians don't have experience in the northern waters.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 21:23

guy: the lads right the seas are no place for those that dont know em
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 21:24

Kenshin: no....but our 'campmates' are going that way by sea already, and they're going nine tenths of the way we need to go
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 21:24

Ket: "The Thengul... Dislike, kelthrovi, i'd put gold on them marching this way soon"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 21:27

Joachim: There's always a catch in situations like that. What's more, if our peoples are at war with each other, we may not be able to trust them.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 21:28

Trajan: not for us. My fellow consul has made sure of that. 

Kenshin: you'd rather get there too late?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 21:34

Joachim: No, but the Kaiser needs to know what we know!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 21:35

Ket: "They'll look at keltho's best known warriors and keep walking? Optimism is one thing, stupidity another"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 21:36

Girl: more like see it as a challenge
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 21:37

Trajan: even if they did turn on us, there's half of kelthro and my fellow Consul's own legions inbetween us and them.

Kenshin: Exactly. Therefore we need to get back as fast as possible.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 21:41

Joachim: *Sighs* Damn it...you're right...We'll have to take the risk. They haven't slit our throats yet after all.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 21:41

Ket: "A full warpath of thengul is nothing to scoff at"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes
Page 14 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next