Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes

Go down 
+4
Nazamroth
Himfea Gaur
Captain Raeven
Faelwen
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 21:41

Ket: "A full warpath of thengul is nothing to scoff at"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 21:43

guy: thengeli don't slit throats we fight you face to face.(he sounds a little offended at that comment)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 21:43

Kenshin: yeah. Plus I think we can take em if needs must *chuckles*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Trajan: and I doubt it's enough to fight a total of Eight legions of Dracian soldiers, Ket.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 21:50

Ket: "I wouldn't doubt it. You're awfully confident in your legions."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 21:52

Trajan: I speak from experience, Ket. I've won more battles with my legions than you are years old.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 21:53

Ket: "I doubt that very much. given my experience with your legions"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 21:54

Trajan: *sighs* Did you want something seriously, or are you just here to doubt my experience?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 21:55

Joachim: Alright, fine. We'll see if the Thengul will let us hitch a ride with them.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 21:56

Kenshin: I'll talk to them. Less bad blood between us and the thengul.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 21:56

Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 21:57

Guy: were headed for the talon first though i doubt that you will find an unwilling ship in the great harbor
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 21:57

Ket: "I want to know what you're planning. Past killing the emperor and his heir, and adding kelthro to your empire"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 21:58

Trajan: I told you. My mission is to take Stracia, and fortify the land we've already taken. A full annexation of kelthro is not the plan. Yet.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 22:00

Joachim: Then if you're fine with it, we'd like to accompany you. Besides, you may need the extra sword arms if we run into Kelthrovi slavers.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 22:03

guy: it should be no trouble and if they slavers grow a pair it should be a fun distraction
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 22:08

ket: "I don't much believe you."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 22:09

Trajan: and why is that?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 22:11

Ket: "You're subject to dracian bureaucracy"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 22:13

Trajan: we're going to end up going in circles at this point
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 22:14

Joachim: Alright. Come first light, we'll follow your lead.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 22:24

Guy: you may call me bane
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 22:27

Joachim: Joachim.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 22:28

bane: it will be a pleasure to travel with you (he gives a bow then enters his tent)
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 22:33

*Joachim turns in for the night.*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 22:34

Ket: "Hm. Perhaps"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 22:45

Trajan just sighs
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 22:48

*Mordred is still faffing with his armour*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 22:52

OOc passing out
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 23:03

Ket: "I would just say temper your expectations"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-07-10, 23:35

Trajan: I find your lack of faith disturbing
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-07-11, 00:03

Ket: "the army we faced was merely a fraction of kelthro's Warriors, not to mention other immortals."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-07-11, 18:38

"And they were only a fraction of a challenge"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-07-11, 23:11

"The city was taken at a sizeable cost to our forces, so open battle we can win easily, but repeated sieges will take a toll."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-07-11, 23:15

*Having satisfied himself with all the faffing around he walks over to the others and stands nearby*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-07-11, 23:17

OOC....not really the case rae.
The losses to the dracian legions were on the whole minimal. and they were re-enforced via the river almost right after they drove off the counter-attack
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-07-11, 23:19

"It was a sizeable cost to my forces"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-07-11, 23:20

Ooc: the kelthrovi and bushes lads took a beating
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-07-11, 23:21

"But overall our numbers have taken minimal losses"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-07-11, 23:23

"Your forces took heavy losses. The legions you keep doubting didn't."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-07-11, 23:29

Ket: "My forces assaulted the enemy from within, and were I consider the loss of fifty of my friends and comrades a great loss, fifty faceless legionaries mean little to the great dracian legions."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-07-11, 23:32

Trajan: every loss is a tragedy. I write to the family of every man lost in my battles personally. I pay for the damn funeral services if they cannot afford to. But it's a damn war. I'm going to lose men, you're going to lose men, we're all going to lose men. So I doubt how that's relevant. And again, my legions assaulted the enemy walls, and took minimal losses in the process. There is no doubt in my mind that unless the kelthrovi prove far far cleverer than they have been in the past, the city is as good as ours. Now do you have a damn point, ket?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-07-11, 23:36

Ket: "that you shouldn't spread yourself thinly in kelthrovi lands, men will have to be left to defend each taken settlement, lest it be taken by our more mobile enemy, they know the dunes, and can hit us anywhere of their choosing. This will not be a good quick war. Nor an easy one."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-07-11, 23:38

Trajan: incase you don't know, The legions are not spread thin. We've moved in a new force via the river to garrison the city we've already taken, and the rest of our forces are all together, here.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-07-11, 23:42

Ket: "not yet, but dracians March slow, your supply caravans March slower. Be sure to never leave a supply line lightly defended, kelthro's doctrine against you is still to strike where you are weak. We must advance slowly, and secure territory well."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-07-11, 23:43

Trajan: you're speaking to one of the two most powerful men, in the most militarily powerful nation in the known world, like I'm a god damn rookie commander, Ket.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-07-11, 23:48

Ket: "I have been fighting your people all my years. You make that mistake a lot. You are strongest in a pitched battle, but weak in skirmishes where you cannot bring your forces and strategy to bear."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-07-11, 23:50

"Ket, what is your god damn point. We are half a days march from our ultimate target, and have scouts assessing the city right now. One seige, and the reason we set out here is ours. Why are you bringing all this up, all of it useless to me, right now?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-07-11, 23:53

Ket: "I believe that my uncle will give you the city, have placed a general he wants gone there to die, then he will siege you, deny you supplies, and starve dracias biggest army."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-07-11, 23:55

Ket: "he cannot risk a pitched battle against you, but destroying your supply trains, and cutting you off from your other legions. He can most certainly."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-07-11, 23:57

Trajan: I know. Hence why Consul agrippa is also en route. If he gets here too early, he will set up camp out of site of the city, and attack a beseiging kelthrovi army from behind. If he is on time, which his reports tell me he is, he will arrive and attack any beseiging kelthrovi army as he does. This has been pre planned long in advance, ket. What is more, if he takes too long, we have a substantial force garrisoned at the river standing ready to re-enforce from that way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next