Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes

Go down 
+4
Nazamroth
Himfea Gaur
Captain Raeven
Faelwen
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

Empires of Ashes - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-03-06, 23:59

"I believe that is their intention sir"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-03-07, 00:00

"Then bloody do it"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-03-07, 00:04

"As you wish, sir"

*minutes later with the auxiliary cav*
Scout to their leader (Who is now under your control): The consul has ordered that you and your men seek out the enemy force and engage it
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-03-07, 14:02

Vulka: well its carvend into the entire mountain
Thorgar: well this is unexpected, you alright julia? (sheathes warcaller on his back)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-03-07, 14:02

Julia:....pretty sure I am yeah
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-03-07, 14:08

Thorgar: thats a relief, this whole things peobably been a shocker for you....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-03-07, 14:25

"Just a tad"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-03-07, 14:49

Thorgar: guessing your dands gona wonder about the noise.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-03-07, 14:49

"Probably, but he's likely already occupied"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-03-07, 14:57

OOC: Okay...hello?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-03-07, 14:58

OOC o hey matt
IC Cav leader: as expected. Excellent.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-03-07, 15:00

vulka aproches Thorgar and julia: So Whos your friend?
Thorgar: oh vulka this is julia
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-03-07, 15:00

"...hi"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-03-07, 15:04

Vulka: your a cute one.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-03-07, 15:04

"...what?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-03-07, 15:17

OOC: Hello!

"Good, best of luck to you"
*the scout leaves*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-03-07, 15:30

*guessing after mustering they set off*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-03-07, 15:54

Vulka: im comenting that you are cute and that if Thorgsr here hasent been giving you puppy eyes i would have made an attempt on you since im getting noware with mako so far
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-03-07, 15:54

Mako: ....What?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-03-07, 16:31

*Finding the Kelthrovi was easy, Mordred's own cavalry had left a very noticeable trail in their wake. Upon arrival the Dracians immediately notice a slight issue. These are no slaves, armed with superior weapons and clad in fine armour the noble born warriors of Kelthro stand ready. Arrayed in multiple deep schiltrom formations they have no points of weakness and they ability to slaughter any unfortunate horseman should he get caught near the spearmen*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-03-07, 16:33

The cavalry take appropriate measures. They set themselves up so that they box in and surround the kelthrovi from a distance, running down any and all who try to get past in order to, say, get supplies or break out, while a couple of riders return to the city to alert Trajan so he can prepare appropriate measures
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-03-07, 16:45

OOC: Kelthrovi nobles have javelins right?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-03-07, 16:47

OOC Javelins no
Composite bows, sometimes
but again, these guys are surrounding them at an extreme distance, maintaining a perimeter without being within line of sight or anything like that
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-03-07, 16:54

*The Kelthrovi don't try to leave, instead they shout and taunt trying to bring the Draciabs in closer*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-03-07, 16:56

it doesn't work. The strategy here being that either the dracian re-enforcements will show soon (they wont be long) or the kelthrovi will starve/dehydrate
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-03-07, 17:05

*Darkness quickly spreads as the moon is covered by thick cloud, and it is now the the Kelthrovi make their move. Dracian cavalrymen begin to report unsettling noises emanating from beyond their position*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-03-07, 17:06

OOC....behind?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-03-07, 17:14

OOC: Not coming from the Kelthrovi trapped inside.
So behind them.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-03-07, 17:15

OOC which side? they completely surround the kelthrovi
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-03-07, 17:16

OOC: Where the Kelthrovi came from and both flanks.
Everywhere that isn't the city
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-03-07, 17:17

OOC right
IC they send small stealthy numbers of outriders to find out wtf it is
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-03-07, 17:45

*Some come across Mordred's cavalry fighting Kelthrovi cavalry whilst others find a rather nasty looking arrow sticking out of their comrades throat*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-03-07, 17:47

those that find mordred's lot help out, while the rest start manouvering so as to be harder to find and/or hit
by this point however, the kelthrovi have been delayed long enough for their deployment to be a success
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-03-07, 18:52

OOC: little thing. They are half an hour away by horse, it would be an hour minimum for a messenger to get to the Kelthrovi and then report to Traj.
Even if Trajan's men are ready that's still 45-60 more minutes to get there.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-03-07, 18:54

They sent the messenger when they first got there
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-03-07, 19:11

OOC: still 90 odd minutes for infantry to arrive.

*The Kelthrovi infantry begin moving in formation back toward their mounted counterparts, presenting no oppurtunity for the cavalry to punch through.
With Mordred, the auxilia are inmediately engaged by yet more Kelthrovi horsemen, whilst those trying to avoid being hit have seemingly escaped the kill zone*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-03-07, 19:19

From before sunset?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-03-07, 19:35

OOC: Hmm?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-03-07, 19:36

Pretty sure that this started before it got dark
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-03-07, 19:45

OOC:It got dark quickly
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-03-07, 19:59

Bit too bloody quickly
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-03-07, 20:08

OOC: tbh I thought this was all happening during sunset
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-03-07, 20:09

I had no idea
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-03-07, 20:51

Vulka: case in point
Thorgar: i forgot bow blunt you can be
Vulka: comes with the family
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-03-07, 20:54

mako and Julia share a look of slight confusion
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-03-07, 21:20

Vulka: sigh i am attracted to females
Thorgar: its actually quite common
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-03-07, 21:21

OOC: Back

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-03-07, 21:23

Mako: we guessed
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-03-07, 21:34

Vulka: then why the suprised looks?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-03-07, 21:35

Julia: It wasnt surprise
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-03-07, 21:36

Vulka: Oh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next