Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cost of Loyalty and Independence

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

Cost of Loyalty and Independence Empty
PostSubject: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence I_icon_minitime2016-12-12, 19:10

Adyghan Prime

Adyghan Guard

The Imperial planet of Adyghan is an environmentally stunning and abundant homeworld of Imperial Guard regiment known as the Adyghan Guard. The planet has two natural satellites: Mazet'u and Mazetyzh.

The landscape is made up of vast forests, grass plains, riverlands and majestic mountains dividing the regions. there is one greater and one smaller continent, separated by oceans.

The planet is involved in three different imperial planet categories. The world was originally an Eldar Maiden World, but left unsettled for some reason after its terraforming was complete. And meanwhile more than half of the population lives a feudal life in rural areas, the rest lives in average-sized, environment-friendly cities, to ensure the sustainability, unity and safety of Adyghan Prime. Thus making it a Maiden, Feudal and Civilised World.

In M41, Millions of troops departed Adyghan Prime to take part in Damocles Gulf Crusade, unfortunately, three out of five of the enlisted warriors did not return home. This is considered to be the first active use of Adyghan Prime by the order of the High Lords of Terra and the first encounter of Adygh culture and Tau Empire, attracted the interest of the Ethereals and Emperor's Holy Inquisition.

Ethereals have noticed the difference between Adyghan Guard and other Imperial forces that they have fought against. They were noticibly different in terms of physiology and mentality. They had more shapely skeletons, muscles and faces. They were more liberal in terms of religion, had other things motivating them, something similiar to the Tau ideology of the Greater Good.

In the other hand, Emperor's Holy Inquisition was also interested in this culture too, but not in a good way. Hundreds of Inquisitors have been sent to Adyghan Prime to investige possible heresies such as use of Xeno tech, unauthorized consortion with Xenos and Chaos corruption, which seems like the least plausible.

From then to this day, the natives of the world have been suffering of the oppression of Inquisitors, the population is so fed up, that their urge to gut the Inquisitors is almost irresistible. An era of conflict seems to be on the way.

This is a freeform RP, about the conflict between the local populus and oppressive Inquisitors (It is unknown that if they have such attidude with the intention of enraging them), council of Khase trying to keep things in line, meanwhile some Adyghan Prime officials make political meetings with Tau Ethereals, in order to find their culture a way out.

Click on the links above for more info.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence I_icon_minitime2016-12-12, 19:43

OOC: This looks rather interesting. Bloody hell Himfea you've done some work on the background for this, quite impressive
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence I_icon_minitime2016-12-12, 19:50

Thanks mate. Gorath helped about some issues too.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence I_icon_minitime2016-12-12, 20:00

So what kind of characters do you fancy for this?
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence I_icon_minitime2016-12-12, 20:10

Available ones are Adyghs, Adygh Princes, Imperials, Inquisitors and their helpers, Orks, Khase councellors, Tau, Ethereals, maybe Kroot and maybe Abrecs. If you have another stuff in mind you can count them in too.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence I_icon_minitime2016-12-12, 20:28

I was thinking tau would be fun
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence I_icon_minitime2016-12-12, 20:34

Be it Tau then Smile
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence I_icon_minitime2016-12-12, 21:07

OOC george is on board
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence I_icon_minitime2016-12-13, 01:15

Somewhere in Tau space, a planetary base...

The Adyghan ship enters the atmosphere gently on the dark side of the planet, with little burn. Heads of Tau tilt up as it makes the clouds glow in the night sky. Soon after, the ship requests docking permission, which is granted with twenty seconds of delay after the request. Ship slowly descends to the base, docking silently as its engines turn off.

Gates open, and Adyghan officials disembark, along with a dozen of Adyghan Guard bodyguards. An Ethereal welcomes them, with a group of Tau Warrior bodyguards on his sides.

"Greetings, Warriors and peace-makers of Adyghan Prime. I am Aun'E Lura, Tau Ethereal, and I am proud to be assigned to welcome you. I will be accompanying you during your stay here, seeing if your needs are fulfilled."

The Adyghan official in the middle steps forward, hailing the Ethereal.

"We are thankful for your hospitality. I am Berquq Natkho, ambassador of Khase."

Led by the Ethereal, the visitors are guided to their temporary residents, with the slow and different accent of the Ethereal telling about the properties of the base and planet. When they reach their destination, Ethereal leaves for their rest. Adyghan officials taking their places in their quarters, meanwhile the bodyguards stay on watch.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence I_icon_minitime2016-12-13, 11:20

???: How many guards?
???1: about a Dozen. Shouldn't be a threat
???: Alright. But stick to the plan. For now...we wait.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence I_icon_minitime2016-12-13, 15:37

*The tau fire warriors stand at ease, guarding the doors in pairs, or wandering the halls, in such tight confines they have forgone their usual pulse rifles for carbines. A steady low chatter of conversation in the tau tongue is vaguely audible inside the human's rooms.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence I_icon_minitime2016-12-13, 16:28

OOC: *explosion*
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence I_icon_minitime2016-12-13, 16:35

*Adyghan officials proceed to rest in tehir rooms, their doors guarded by bodyguards with rebreather face masks*

OOC: Hey Matthew

Last edited by Himfea Gaur on 2016-12-13, 17:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence I_icon_minitime2016-12-13, 16:56

*The tau guards regard the adyghan bodyguards occasionally, while they continue their sweeps*
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence I_icon_minitime2016-12-13, 17:00

*The act is mutual between them*

Last edited by Himfea Gaur on 2016-12-13, 17:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence I_icon_minitime2016-12-13, 17:01

Before long the sound of a weapon clattering to the floor is heard. Two of the tau guards are just...gone, a pulse carbine being all that remains
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence I_icon_minitime2016-12-13, 17:04

*orders are yelled in the tau tongue, and the fire warriors move quickly into the corridor together, in a bare section they stand back to back in four lines, kneeling and then standing, standing then kneeling. covering both directions with a porcupine of muzzles.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence I_icon_minitime2016-12-13, 17:06

As they do this, a lone figure, hiding via some kind of cameleoline, emerges from hiding behind these guards. Silently he produces a Fragmentation grenade. "For the emperor" he wispers as he pulls the pin, rolling the grenade along the floor towards this wall of tau warriors
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence I_icon_minitime2016-12-13, 17:09

*One of the warriors, the first to see it, selflessly throws himself upon it, and yells in the tau tongue* "EA TAU'VA!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence I_icon_minitime2016-12-13, 17:10

The figure produces an Autogun and fires on the other fire warriors as he falls back towards where the officials and ethereal are
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence I_icon_minitime2016-12-13, 17:11

*An Adyghan Guard joins Tau which jumped on the frag grenade, while others are not in sight*

Last edited by Himfea Gaur on 2016-12-13, 17:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence I_icon_minitime2016-12-13, 17:17

*The pair are quickly cut down by a precise volley of plasma, vastly outnumbered and in a thinly furnished corridor. of the ten man squad, now four lie dead, two mysteriously killed, the warrior who fell upon the grenade, and one who was clipped in the neck by a bullet.* *In tau* "Sweep the area shas'la, the Gue'la must be here."
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence I_icon_minitime2016-12-13, 17:19

*Two Adyghan sword impales the mysterious figure's shoulders from behind, as two Adyghan bodyguards decloak*

Last edited by Himfea Gaur on 2016-12-13, 17:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence I_icon_minitime2016-12-13, 17:20

*the assassin dies. there is no sign of another*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence I_icon_minitime2016-12-13, 17:22

The assassin, as he dies, shouts the words 'For the emperor!'
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence I_icon_minitime2016-12-13, 17:23

*Beheaded by one of thebodyguards*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence I_icon_minitime2016-12-13, 17:24

*A fire warrior with two white stripes on his shoulder pad, and two on his helmet walks up to the adyghan soldiers, intimidating despite his diminutive size, about five foot four. While he does so, his shasla take up defensive positions.* "Do you recognise these gue'la?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence I_icon_minitime2016-12-13, 17:25

*meanwhile nearby*
???: objective complete. The pawn is gone, the seed is sewn.
???1: good. Let us extract and report to lord Dynat. He will be pleased.
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence I_icon_minitime2016-12-13, 17:30

*The other bodyguard picks the head up, looks at the face*
"No."
*His helmet takes a photo of it*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence I_icon_minitime2016-12-13, 17:34

*One of the fire warriors is kneeling by the corpse of the warrior who fell on the grenade, they shake their head at the shas'ui. The shas'ui knods soberly.* "We must secure this place until reinforcements arrive." *The bodyguard notices that the shas'ui weathered the majority of the bulletfire, his pristine helmet now marked and scored.*
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence I_icon_minitime2016-12-13, 17:40

*One of the guards proceeds to put the remains of the bodyguard who joined the Tau who jumped on the frag grenade together*

*One of the guards enters the officials' resident*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence I_icon_minitime2016-12-13, 17:42

Shas'la: "You and your people may be arrested for this, pending investigation."
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence I_icon_minitime2016-12-13, 17:50

*Captain of the bodyguards unmasks himself, revealing his scarred, stern face, with full beard*

"We are the visitors here, and you are the host. You are the ones who are responsible for our safety, and don't seem to be doing a great job so far."

*He points the remains of Tau and Adyghan bodyguard*

"Look at it."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence I_icon_minitime2016-12-13, 17:51

Shas'la: "I apologise, but due to the species of the assailant, you are the primary suspects." *He replies curtly, although the mention of his dead comrade obviously cuts deeply*
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence I_icon_minitime2016-12-13, 17:59

"If species were the case, we would not be here in the first place."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence I_icon_minitime2016-12-13, 18:08

Shas'la: "It is not my place to decide, however you actions here speak volumes in your defence."
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence I_icon_minitime2016-12-13, 18:24

*Again pointing in the direction of the remains of Adyghan bodyguard*

"He spoke for all of us just enough. Now report to your Ethereals, our officials will expecting their response."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence I_icon_minitime2016-12-13, 18:26

Shas'la: "I cannot leave this place, there may be more. Reinforcements will come shortly."
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence I_icon_minitime2016-12-13, 18:46

"I hope they come fast enough."

*He puts the mask back on*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence I_icon_minitime2016-12-13, 18:59

*He taps his breastplate with a closed fist.* "You have my thanks for your assistance, gue'vesa."
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence I_icon_minitime2016-12-13, 19:16

*He responds by simply putting his hand upon his heart*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence I_icon_minitime2016-12-13, 19:29

*The shas'la turns about on his hoofed feet, and walks back to his men, talking calmly into his radio, reporting the specifics of the event, as the abstract had already been reported, and reinforcements are inbound.*
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence I_icon_minitime2016-12-13, 20:16

*Captain enters the officials' resident*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence I_icon_minitime2016-12-13, 21:22

OOC: Who's being the officials?
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence I_icon_minitime2016-12-13, 21:29

OOC: Me. They ain't getting out just yet
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence I_icon_minitime2016-12-13, 21:37

OOC then now what
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence I_icon_minitime2016-12-13, 21:41

OOC: We are waiting for Ethereals to say something. Do I control them too?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence I_icon_minitime2016-12-13, 22:00

OOC: I'll do the ethereals

*After a few minutes, the double doors at the end of the corridor swing open, and no less than twenty fire warriors pour through, lining the walls, and a robed water caste representative sweeps into the corridor, and looks with shock and distaste at the blood splattered onto the carpet, she walks over to the embasador's door.* *In tau* "This is the guevesa's room, shas'ui?"

Shas'ui: "It is, Por'el."

*She knocks upon the door with dainty knuckles.*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence I_icon_minitime2016-12-13, 22:17

OOC: well i say ethereals, water caste, the ethereals are farrr to busy and Important to deal with this
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence I_icon_minitime2016-12-13, 22:24

*One of the bodyguards say something to the ones inside, not in Gothic but phonetically complex Adygh tongue, after a few seconds, the door opens, Captain inviting them inside*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cost of Loyalty and Independence   Cost of Loyalty and Independence I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cost of Loyalty and Independence
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next