Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Cost Of Freedom

Go down 
+3
Sir BushWookie
Local Bat Enthusiast
cow-man
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Gorath

The Cost Of Freedom Empty
PostSubject: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 02:14

Welcome to the world of Icena. Shrine world of the imperium, on the edge of ultramar and the tau empire
and home to the sisters of the Order of Saint Belliana.
The tale of Belliana shaped this world and founded the sisters, despite having only occured less than a century ago.
Belliana was wife to Governor Prasutagus, beloved by her people for her compassion to those in need and suffering. When the Tau empire came to Icena, Prasutagus and Belliana struck a deal with them. To avoid bloodshed, they agreed to submit to the tau, so long as they kept control over the world, and their way of life was preserved, allowing them to still worship their emperor while being under tau control. The tau, begrudgingly agreed, and for a time there was peace.
Then Prasutagus died.
The tau saw their chance to enforce their will, and under the command of the infamously horrific and debased Shas'O'Pau'lias they seized the world. Belliana was dragged before her people in chains and ordered to submit to the will of the tau empire, and renounce the emperor. when she refused they whipped and beat her. She and her daughters, the twelve year old Ilea and ten year old Tanya were raped by Pau'lias' men and thrown in a dungeon. However the tau had not counted on her people's loyalty to her. They broke her out of jail and banded together, prepared an uprising.
After a series of battles and 2 years of war, the uprising had thrown the world into chaos and a full half of the tau forces lay dead. Belliana proved herself the most faithful, loyal and capable commander the human forces could hope for. However after one fateful battle, her forces were crushed by the tau commander and she lay dead. It was that day however, that the Battle barge: Octavius, entered orbit, and the 2nd company of the Ultramarines chapter deployed planetside. From here the tau defeat was assured, and the world was reclaimed for the imperium. By order of the ecclesiarchy and Chaplain Cassius himself, the world became home to a new Sororitas order, named after Belliana, and Belliana was made a saint for her unwaivering faith and mettle in the face of the alien foe. 
The capital was re-named Bellianus in her name, and her two daughters, Tanya and Ilea were placed in command of the order, as canonesses, once they came of age. Even the Astra militarum of the world now wear a mask in the visage of the skull of Belliana to strike fear into the heart of the tau they face, and bear a blade with her name carved into it.
This is the setting of this RP :P
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 02:35

sister julliet walks up to Tanya
julliet: canonness Tanya I have grave news about the tau we have suspicion they are going to attack
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 03:48

OOC: oh look...this isn't in the canon section

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2014-11-11, 00:14; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 07:57

Tanya: *angrily* Where, and when?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 09:19

julliet: with in the next 3 days and that's a rough estimate
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 09:20

"Thankyou. Alert my sister, I'll alert the defense forces"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 09:25

julliet: ill tell your sister
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 09:39

she puts her hand on her shoulder
"Tanya no matter what happens its been an honor being your guard and friend"
she then hands her the photo of the crest that she remembers greatly
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 09:40

"Don't act so damn meloncoly" *she chuckles*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 09:44

"Tanya it looks like the symbol of the shas'o that your mother liberated the planet from"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 09:45

her eye twitches
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 09:52

"well it gives you the chance to kill him yourself after what they did to you and your family"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 09:55

".....it...does"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 09:59

"don't worry Tanya I will not let them get to you or your sister I have to give her the picture and report so ill be back"
she walks over to ilea
"canoness ilea I have urgent news tau ships are on their way here and heres a pictureof the ships symbol"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 10:00

her fists and teeth clench at the sight of it
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 10:03

"don't worry sister ill make sure they do nothing to you and your sister and besides you can get your revenge"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 14:21

"I want all sororitas issued with vengeance rounds immediatly, and all forces on high alert"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 14:40

"already ordered it ma'am"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 14:56

"Good"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 15:21

"wat else would you like me to do canoness?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 15:26

"Rally the troops"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 15:28

she goes and rally allthe troops and comes back
"they are all rallied ilea"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 16:22

She is busy praying
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 16:36

"ma'am they are gathered and ready"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 21:40

....HMMM...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 23:05

"Join me in prayer sister"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 23:30

*floating around in orbit*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 23:35

OOC what is floating around in orbit?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 23:37

OOC: I won't do it unless you say I can, but go to my first post in this thread
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 23:42

go ahead and do it
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 23:45

she joins her in prayer
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 23:49

she whispers her prayers quietly
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom I_icon_minitime2014-11-10, 23:58

she joins her
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom I_icon_minitime2014-11-11, 00:07

OOC: well this is nice

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2014-11-11, 00:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom I_icon_minitime2014-11-11, 00:08

she remains in prayer for a while
OOC The hood?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom I_icon_minitime2014-11-11, 00:08

OOC: carry on with grave and you'll find out
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom I_icon_minitime2014-11-11, 00:12

ooc whats the hood? hope it does not interfere with the tau assault
ic
she prays as long as she does
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom I_icon_minitime2014-11-11, 00:13

she trembles momentarily before pouring a cup of holy water upon herself
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom I_icon_minitime2014-11-11, 00:13

OOC: It would, but do not fear! I have the power to edit shit
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom I_icon_minitime2014-11-11, 00:14

OOC relax azrok, let him do as he pleases
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom I_icon_minitime2014-11-11, 00:14

"whats wrong canoness?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom I_icon_minitime2014-11-11, 00:15

"Nothing"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom I_icon_minitime2014-11-11, 00:15

OOC: I'll let you two get shot at for a bit Smile
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

"are you sure you were trembling there"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom I_icon_minitime2014-11-11, 00:16

fo serious bush do as ye wish

Ilea: I told you, it is nothing
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom I_icon_minitime2014-11-11, 00:18

OOC: it's k
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom I_icon_minitime2014-11-11, 00:19

"it has to do with what happened isn't it if so Its none of my business"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom I_icon_minitime2014-11-11, 00:24

"I told you, it is nothing"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom I_icon_minitime2014-11-11, 00:29

" do you want me toleavee ilea?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom I_icon_minitime2014-11-11, 00:30

"No"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cost Of Freedom
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next