Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Cost Of Freedom

Go down 
+3
Sir BushWookie
Local Bat Enthusiast
cow-man
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

The Cost Of Freedom - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 16:19

fifty 
not ten
you silly fool
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 16:19

julliet yells
julliet: canoness you need to look at this!
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 16:21

Fifty shmifty not long enough to be considered of worth... Oooooo
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 16:21

at which point the location where your guy is at comes under heavy fire
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 16:26

+inquisitor you need to look at this +
she then contacts the chapter master of the ultra marines
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 16:26

Ooc: you wot
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

OOC there aint no way she'd get through to calgar dude...
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 16:27

I sigh.
"Come and speak to me before you shoot."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 16:28

yeah they are under the protection of ultrasmurf shulda read the first post

ic
she contacts any ultramarine she can contact
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 16:28

at which point four vulture gunships move into view, opening fire with their twin linked punisher cannons on him and his men
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 16:29

They all remain still, some dying. They all bash their guns and the floor in unison.
"such cowardice."
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 16:29

My friends, it has often been said that I like war.

My friends, I like war... No, friends, I love war! I love holocausts. I love blitzkriegs. I love defensive lines. I love sieges, charges, I love mop-up operations, and retreats.

Wars across prairies, in streets, in trenches, in grasslands, in frozen tundras, through deserts, on the sea, in the air, I love every act of war that can occur upon this earth.

I love blasting the enemy to smithereens with artillery salvos that thunder across the lines of battle. My heart leaps with joy whenever a soldier is tossed high into the air and cut to pieces by well placed sniper rounds. And there is nothing like a tank operator using a Tiger 88 to destroy enemy tanks. And the feeling that comes when a soldier runs screaming from his blazing tank only to be mowed down by heavy machine gun fire, is such an exquisite feeling.

Like when ranks of infantry brandish their bayonets rushing into the enemy line. It moves me deep within my heart to watch a fresh recruit stabbing over and over into the bloated chest of a long-dead enemy.

The sight of deserters being strung up from a street lamp is an irresistible pleasure. And there is nothing more arousing, than the sounds made by prisoners of war dropping like flies, screaming in agony as they're mowed down by ear piercing schmeissers!

When a band of pitiful resistance fighters makes their final stand with nothing but small arms, only to have their city smashed to atoms block by block by 4.8 ton bombshells, I'm in ecstasy.

I love it when my forces are ravaged by a Russian armored division. It's so sad to see towns and villages that were supposed to be defended at all costs, being laid to waste, their women and children being raped, and killed.

I love to be squashed under the heel of the British and American war machines. The humiliation, as my men crawl around like vermin, ducking the jagdbombers flying overhead.

Gentlemen... All I ask for is war, a war so grand as to make Hell itself tremble. Gentlemen, I ask you as fellow brothers in arms, what is it that you really want? Do you wish for further war as I do? Do you wish for a merciless, bloody war? A war whose fury is built with iron, and lightning, and fire? Do you ask for war to sweep in like a tempest, leaving not even ravens to scavenge, from this Earth!?

...Very well. Then krieg is what you shall have. We are a clenched fist, ready to strike down all who oppose us, with our might. But... After enduring over half a century wallowing in the darkness, for us, a simple "ordinary" war will no longer be sufficient. We need a MASSIVE war! A war beyond any other that man's history has ever known!

We are but a single battalion... The remnants of a defeated army numbering less than a thousand strong. However, I believe that each of you old warriors is equal to a thousand of their sickly soft children! We represent a force that could easily defeat an army of a million and one men! It is time for them to awake the ones who sent us screaming into oblivion, and who now lie sleeping. Let's drag them out of bed by the hair, and remind them of what we are! We will remind them of what it feels like to live in fear. We will remind them of the sound our jackboots make against their throats. We will remind them, that there are more things between Heaven and Hell than are dreamt of in their philosophy.

Our Kampfgruppe of one thousand vampires is going to burn this world down to ash. Yes, my friends! Soon, Europe's charred remains will illuminate the night sky! I have brought you all back just as I promised I would. Back to our favorite battlefield. Back to our beloved war!

...At last, the sea lion has crossed the ocean and is heading up the hill. Attention, all soldiers of the Millennium Battalion! This is a message from your commander. …Friends, let’s bring them hell.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 16:30

they just keep firing, mowing them down by the dozen
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 16:31

"so much cowardice. they don't ask questions, or think of what is best. I may have to eradicate them."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 16:31

they aint gonna stop firing until none are left
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 16:33

I nod, and one of the people nearby nods also.
+imperials in the gunships... are you going to talk to us.. or are you going to be heretics and gun down a company of imperial soldiers who aren't firing back."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 16:34

+By order of the inquisition you and your men are declared heretics and sentanced to death"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 16:34

+for what reasons.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 16:35

+Reasons we don't have to tell you. have a nice death.+ *cuts out as they keep firing*
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 16:36

+if you are shorting people who aren't firing back we deserve to know why. we will eradicate you.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 16:36

no response as they keep shooting
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 16:37

The gunships burst into flames as a large beam penetrates all of them.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 16:37

"canoness you need to see this"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

OOC also *laughs* you think you actually have rights in the eyes of the inquisition
how cute.
also no
there aint no way you could have penetrated all of the gunships, which are moving, with a single shot
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 16:43

by which i mean there isn't a way you could have got a straight line shot that would have hit all of them
not doubting the power
doubting it coulda hit them all
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 16:48

Several beams hit each gunship then.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 16:49

can i ask one thing
from what?
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 16:51

A ship.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 16:52

athankyou

the ground meanwhile is rumbling beneath the men
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 16:53

no ship would have multiple of those and even if it did it would not be able to insta kill inquisitoral ships
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 16:53

i think he means like a cruiser level ship in orbit azrok
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

They slowly walk off.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 16:55

and suddenly notice several manticore missiles headed in their direction from all sides
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 17:02

ooc and just to make it clear nomatter how old a church may be if its dedicated to a saint and built for someone became a saint due to his or her deeds then desecration is still a major crime in a religious government therefore they are heretics unless they gained permission from the keepers of the church soooo yeah don't pull it doesn't matter because if its declared holy or if commemorates someone holy its still a major offense to the religion
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 17:03

They carry on walking. They don't care for the cowardly imperials.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 17:03

the missiles are moments away from impacting with them
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 17:08

ooc I knew it your guy was a heretics how else would he know whats inside or not give a shit about inquisitors
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 17:09

The all dissapear.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 17:10

OOC oh don't worry
he will find you again
very soon
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 19:08

OOC: *whistles* I'm just gonna sit here until you lot focus on the Fuckhueg battle fleet
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 19:12

heh
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 19:16

OOC: move along, nothing to see here

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2014-11-14, 20:03; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 19:26

waaaat
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 19:46

M8.
The card has been set.
You gotta play your hand.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 19:48

OOC: ignore it

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2014-11-14, 20:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 19:50

am confussled
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 20:07

OOC: don't worry about it
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 20:08

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooookaythenwatdafuq
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 20:11

OOC: t'was gonna be my entrance into the RP, but upon thinking about it I realised that I would destabilise the RP due to being OP as fuck

OOC: basically I would ruin the RP
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 20:14

okay then. now what....
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-11-14, 20:17

OOC: idk, I'm just re-reading the Dark souls RP....aaaand now I have got a good for being a massive arsehole that is linked the my dragon.

When I have him summoned I become far more aggressive than usual due to having summoned an elemental dragon. The dragon hen adopts my personality, and his overrides my own, as I still haven't mastered the spell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cost Of Freedom   The Cost Of Freedom - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cost Of Freedom
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next