Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
+3
Gorath
Fate
Nazamroth
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-31, 00:52

*this is the happiest she's looked in quite a while as she blinks a few more times, getting used to it still*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-31, 00:55

Max: Good work Doctor!
Doc: Just doing my job!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-31, 00:57

she slowly stands up, looking around with the new eye
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-31, 01:17

*Charles and the sallies come in to see hera partway into an impassioned speech.*

“Stitches, and jones, and davis, and carter! Emile! Thorne and Crash and Jorg!” *She pauses for breath, then launches back into it unabated.* “Malone, fiddle, cartwright, Georgie, Kayleigh, vince, philla! These bastards took so many good soldiers, and good friends from us, if they come within a bloody mile, we’ll settle that score.”
Hakken: “Damn fucking right.”

Hera: “These fucking butchers don't deserve mercy from you. Give them none!”

*in unison* “FOR EMPEROR AND IMPERIUM!”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-31, 01:39

Logen sees Charles look away from hera for a moment, unease clear on his face, before he turns back.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-31, 01:40

Logen: "Worried?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-31, 01:42

Charles: Lets just say they aren't the only ones with a history with the crimson slaughter. Maybe later.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-31, 01:43

Logen: "Uhh huh." 

Hera: *steps down from the box she was standing on, and dons her helmet* "Lets go legionaries."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-31, 01:45

Charles: alright lets get this over with. The deathwatch will reinforce us if we need them.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-31, 01:46

Hera: *stands on the ramp of the dropship as the legionaries climb aboard*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-31, 01:47

Charles also embarks
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-31, 01:48

*Emma quickly realised that she can see into multiple different spectrums*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-31, 01:48

*The sallies come last, 3 devastators, 1 assault, and one tactial.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-31, 01:53

Emma:...what the....

*take off time!*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-31, 01:56

Max: Oh yeah...you can see into multiple spectrums of light. Think and it'll react"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-31, 01:57

*Anything happen during the flight?*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-31, 01:59

Emma:...wow

*nooope*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-31, 02:14

*then the dropship lands, at the same time, ten miles distant, jax and serah land, and begin establishing a defensive position atop a hill.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-31, 02:18

Max: It'll hopefully come in handy
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-31, 11:34

Charles is first off the dropship. the area around them appears to be a rocky wasteland.

Emma: thanks!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-31, 16:14

*the legionaries spread out, taking knees and levelling rifles. The three devastators take centerpoint with mute, mallus takes one flank, and logen the other.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-31, 16:15

Charles: *looks around. the horizon is dominated by the silhouette of a crashed battle barge* North. We go north.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-31, 16:18

Jax: *On his knees planting mines, serah next to him doing the same.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-31, 16:23

The scions are doing likewise, on jax' direction
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-31, 16:30

/clears throat/
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-31, 16:36

Mac: "Lead on."

Jax: "This'll be a nasty surprise."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-31, 16:40

OOC not sure what to do in league naz
IC Charles does so, quietly

Chard: agreed.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-31, 17:02

Jax: +Charles, the trap is set. Setting the bait.+

Hera: "Keep your eyes on people, bandit, your usual."

*Bandit runs ahead, finding high ground and hard cover to watch from on high*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-31, 17:03

+Good to hear+
"Alright, lets get moving"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-31, 17:11

jax: "Right, bring me those sharpshooters, and we're going to draw in some friends."

Hera: "How far out is the target?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-31, 17:16

Chard signals them over

Charles: about half a kilometer.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-31, 17:17

Hera: "Double time it, we'll be in and out in no time."

jax: *unslings his rifle.* "You've all been briefed fully?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-31, 17:18

Charles nods and starts sprinting

Scion: yes sir.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-31, 17:22

Jax: "Then lets move men, we've got some traitors to put in the dirt."

*The power armoured legionaries keep up, easily, Logen falls into a position ahead of charles, sweeping the area ahead, the devastators bringing up the rear, with mallus checking their 6. Bandit is nowhere to be seen.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-31, 17:24

Scion: yes sir.

They can hear the sounds of battle in the background. Above they start to see helldrakes dogfighting with nightwing fighters.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-31, 17:29

Max: You're welcome
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-31, 17:34

Logen: "Could do with some overhead cover... we're sitting ducks here."

Jax: *leads off at a brisk run, towards the last reported site of enemy ground forces.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-31, 17:45

Charles: Agreed...I unfortunately left my fighters on the other ship. *slightly sarcastic. they can hear the sounds of battle in the background*

They follow closely
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-31, 17:46

Logen: "I meant, as in trees.*

Jax: *Finds a ridgeline, in the distance they can see some marines.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-31, 18:31

Charles: quite...shame thete isnt any

Scion:orders?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-31, 18:49

Jax: "Sight in, and on my mark, fire. Aim for the neck joints."

Logen: "Rather problematic."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-31, 18:59

the scions do so silently

Charles: agreed...come on it's not far
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-31, 19:00

Emma: anyway...I'd better get some rest
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-31, 19:02

*Running places*

Jax: "Three... two... one... Fire." *his own rifle cracks, and the bullet slams into a marine's collar, ricocheting into his neck joint."
Jax's rifle.:
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-31, 19:03

the scions follow suit with clinical precision

eventually they approach what appears to be several ruins. several....non human ruins.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-31, 19:05

Jax: "Fire at will." *he pulls the bolt back, loading another round, and plants another bullet into a marine's chestplate. how does they's reacts????*

Hera: "Same stone as the artefact..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-31, 19:11

*with confusion and anger. The scions accuracy clearly impresses jax*

Charles: agreed..... lets have a looksee
*bandit sees movement in the distance*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-31, 19:20

Bandit: +Movement, 3 clicks east.+

Jax: "Keep up the fire." *he fires three more shots, then replaces the magazine.*

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-31, 19:22

Charles: +Roger that, keep me posted+  Alright...get searching.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-31, 19:27

Jax: "Lets move out." *Takes a flare from his webbing, strikes it, and drops it on the ground, a bright red glare lighting up* "Back to the hill."

*Searchy searchy.*

Bandit: +Aye.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2017-01-31, 19:31

the scions follow, and before long he can see the slaughter heading towards their former position

Charles: Hera, can you sense anything?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next