Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-03-20, 21:33

Lilith: "No point, you don't have any sex drive."

Tyren: "My brother astartes have indeed. But salamanders are not like our brother chapters.... more now than ever."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-03-20, 21:34

Max: looks like we get to entertain Siv *He stands up and walks to the doir* You coming?

--

Laura: I do believe you picked up one of my crew members. *describes Robert* Sound familiar?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-03-20, 21:41

Caiber: right... I have done it twice though.

"Ive seen what you do.... burn it all down."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-03-20, 22:16

Tyren: "Flamers, i assume you're referencing."

Akira: "I suppose i am."

Kerak: *he clicks* "So you are their clan."

Lilith: "To have children... or for the joy of it?"

Lord of change: "LAURENCE!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-03-20, 22:17

"Flamers, meltas ect."

Caiber: mostly the former.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-03-20, 22:19

Tyren: "Far less horrific than the weapons the iron warriors use."

Lilith: "Mostly...?" *she raises an eyebrow*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-03-20, 22:24

"... Fire, tyren. Do you have any idea how horrific it can be."

Caiber: what?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-03-20, 22:30

Max: Come on then *Max walks off to where Siv boarded*

--

Laura: I am.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-03-20, 22:46

Tyren: "Yes. I have seen phospex used on guardsmen and astartes alike."

Lilith: "not even worth it..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-03-20, 22:50

She doesnt reply. She starts removing the armour on her arm.

Caiber:... i see.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-03-20, 22:59

Tyren: "You have burns?"

Lilith: "Xenos creatures. So boring."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-03-20, 23:12

her arm is entirely mechanical. he sees the remains of burn-scars where the cybernetic attatches to her body

Caiber: I'm still part human to be fair.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-03-20, 23:21

Tyren: "I sympathise. I truly do."

Lilith: "All the interesting bits are gone."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-03-20, 23:23

Siv walks out " sooo what do you guys need the most?" Siv said excitedly as the crew take out the different crates.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-03-20, 23:23

"Do you?! Your kind did this to me. Did worse to my friends."

Caiber:... what?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-03-20, 23:32

Max: Depends, what have you got?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-03-20, 23:46

Tyren: *sighs* "I understand you were hurt, and you saw friends die, but such is the nature of the long war. I have lost many brothers and suffered many injuries as well. At the hands of allies of yours." *he remains passive and calm.*

Akira: "One hundred billion gelt and an emperor class battleship." *She winks*

Lilith: "What are your main desires in life?"

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-03-20, 23:47

Caiber: I don't know anymore.

"Then you know my next question. Why the fuck should I trust you, and go with you, over dying with the people i actually care about?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-03-20, 23:50

Tyren: "You won't die with your friends. You'll be dragged away from them, if they try to help you they'll be killed. They'll torture you to find out where lyanna went, information you wont have, they'll torture you until they're sure you're completely broken, and just don't know, then kill you. I don't want that to happen, you've suffered enough."

Lilith: "Just tagging along with laurence hm?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-03-20, 23:52

"Then I'll stay with them until they come for me, then put a lasbolt in my skull when they come."

Caiber: He did save my ass.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-03-21, 00:05

" how about food weaponry and the latest and greatest equipment and cybernetic parts."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-03-21, 00:10

Max: Sounds pretty good
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-03-21, 00:11

Tyren: "Please reconsider. Life is worth living."

Lilith: "Touching."

Akira: "sounds good to me."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-03-21, 00:12

"With you?!"

Caiber: Not much else to do. After my kids died.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-03-21, 00:17

Tyren: "You're an adult, go wherever you wish, just not here."

Lilith: "Tragic."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-03-21, 00:17

" speaking of which I got new parts made for karek , my special tech priestess cyra made them for him " siv said grabbing a specific crate revealing the upgraded parts
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-03-21, 00:19

"Like where exactly?!"

Caiber: was that sarcasm?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-03-21, 00:23

tyren: "Its a big universe. Go wherever you want."

Lilith: "I'm a daemon, what do you think?"

Akira: "Hmmm, i'm sure he'll appreciate that."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-03-21, 00:24

Max: "He should do"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-03-21, 00:25

(Rae forgot to kerak)

Kerak: "Then you may take the human."

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-03-21, 00:25

"Like? Fuck aliens, and fuck the imperium, and fuck the other legions, so where exactly does that leave me, smart guy?"

Caiber: you know...I've really been trying to be polite and friendly...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-03-21, 00:27

Laura: Thank you.
*At which point the manoeuvring thrusters on Roberts flagship begin edging it toward the ship, with a docking ramp extending to bridge the gap*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-03-21, 00:29

Tyren: "With a death sentence due to your own closed mindedness. I want to help you, but you have to let me."

Lilith: "I'm a tad agitated." *Sips her wine* "I was kidnapped after all."

Kerak: "No. We will send him in a shuttle. No docking."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-03-21, 00:31

Laura: *eyebrow raise* as you wish
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-03-21, 00:32

"Where. The fuck. Do I. Go?"

Caiber: Not by me.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-03-21, 00:32

" if you want I can have cyra install them ," siv grabs a small crate And box " and these are for well you can guess later in your room a box of the greatest wine I've ever had , and the other box is to spice things up ," she places it near max then grabs a weapons box " now akira I have something very special for you , answer me this what weapon have you wanted the most?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-03-21, 00:33

Max: *Max being Max has immediately delved into the wine box*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-03-21, 00:34

Kerak: "I do not trust machines." *He clicks something to one of the other kroot, and they walk off to find Robert.*

Lilith: "By your master and his mutant whore."

Akira: "You got me a nova cannon?"

Tyren: "You have the choice of the entire galaxy. You just have to open your mind to the possibilities."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-03-21, 00:34

Caiber:... Finding it rather hard to remain polite.

"LIKE?!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-03-21, 00:38

Tyren: *Starting to loose his composure.* "Anything... Travel with a rogue trader, live on a maiden world with the eldar, learn a trade and live like a normal person."

Lilith: "I don't reallly care." *she's talking to him very absent mindedly.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-03-21, 00:39

Laura: *A small smile crosses her lips* "And what is it that makes you mistrust us?"

-

*The Kroot finds Robert as he finishes breaking every single record related the shipboard gyms*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-03-21, 00:39

OOC: Is that a subtle hint Rae? 'Travel with a Rogue Trader'
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-03-21, 00:40

"Aliens? Are you fucking kidding me, after the shit they've done to us? And Imperials too?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-03-21, 00:42

Kerak: "Not natural. The kindred is simple, natural, understood. I cannot taste a machine's nature."
*He clicks irritably.*

Kroot: *in a croaky avian voice* "Your kin are here." (He doesn't break kerak's strength based records, no sir.)

Tyren: "Traitors tore my limbs off, and took my bones as trophies. And yet here i am. learn to make the distinction between those who have wronged you, and those who are simply associated with them."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-03-21, 00:43

" no , don't mess with me while I'm being nice cause naughty girls end up somewhere else , speaking of which " she then turns back and yells " hey cyra come out here please if you can "

Last edited by Azrok on 2017-03-21, 00:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-03-21, 00:43

Caiber:...you do remember how much I could hurt you if I wanted to, right?

"Why?!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-03-21, 00:45

(That was a joke, a nova cannon is a ship based weapon)

Tyren: "Or you will spend your whole life angry at the universe."

Lilith: "I do indeed. you wanted to know what daemons were like, didn't you?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-03-21, 00:46

( scratch that sorry didn't know it)
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-03-21, 00:50

OOC: He can beat a space marine in a fist fight. And kicks hard enough to bust the helmet. We'll call it a draw due to fatigue :p

Rob: *nods* Where are they? *and stands up after wiping down the equipment*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-03-21, 00:51

Kroot: "Ship is here."

Akira: "Naughty."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime2017-03-21, 00:52

"Why. the fuck. Are you helping me?"

Caiber: I did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k...ish... RP-
Jump to: