Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Beasts and Knights

Go down 
+2
Captain Raeven
Azrok
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-02-28, 02:22

Thorgar: *Turns to his men.* "Pitch camp, the usual watch." *there are nods, affirmative murmurs, and they get to it.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-02-28, 02:24

with the exception of campfires and such, thorgar notes the beastmen do not really set up a camp. no tents or anything like that, or even beds. They just settle into the forest with no problems. The woman is shoved hard to the ground beside a tree trunk, her Bestigor handler stood nearby her. The beastlord meanwhile walks off to check on something with his men.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-02-28, 02:28

*The chaos warriors erect tents of hideskin, in varying shapes and sizes, marauders have various methods, usually a bedroll and a blanket by a fire. The camp is set up in an ordered circle, with the most respected warriors in the middle. and four paths radiating out, like spokes of a wheel.*

*Thorgar himself takes out an axe, sits on a tree root, and begins to sharpen it with a whetstone. He's ten metres or so from the woman, directly in her line of sight*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-02-28, 02:32

she looks at him quietly, looking away if he looks back
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-02-28, 02:35

*In the breif moments of eye contact, she sees a fierce stubbornness in his eyes. Almost saying 'Make the first move. prove i'm not wrong about you'*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-02-28, 02:38

after a few minutes she looks around. she finds a sharper looking rock, and begins to, when the bestigor is looking, try to sever her bindings with it
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-02-28, 02:43

*thorgar watches, but he does begin laying axes out on the ground next to him, within easy reach*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-02-28, 02:46

she doesn't seem to notice the axes. she does however manage to split her bindings. she then picks up the rock and sneaks up behind her handler. She smashes it round the back of his head, hard enough to crack a human skull. Being an armoured bestigor, they survive, but are knocked unconscious. She grabs his weapon, and goes to hack at his body with it
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-02-28, 02:48

*as she raises the bestigors axe, she feels a hand seize her wrist. Thorgar is standing beside her an amused look on his face*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-02-28, 02:49

she grunts and struggles in his grip
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-02-28, 02:51

Thorgar: "Enough of that, unless you want me to hand you over to your lord."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-02-28, 02:53

After a little more struggling she sees it's hopeless, and stops
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-02-28, 02:55

*He takes the axe from her, and lets go of her wrist.* "Do you talk, or have they cut out your tongue?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-02-28, 03:02

"...I talk."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-02-28, 03:03

"You still have fire in you. I'm impressed."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-02-28, 03:04

"Not giving them the satisfaction."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-02-28, 03:06

*He smiles, a scar across his lip twisting* "Still loyal to your empire?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-02-28, 03:08

"...Maybe"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-02-28, 03:12

"I'm surprised you're sane, nevermind loyal to anything. Slaves to beastmen don't usually last long. Nine months if they're unlucky."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-02-28, 03:13

"....Gives me something to cling to I guess"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-02-28, 03:14

*He steps back from her, no longer looming over her.* "Come, sit." *he sits back down against his tree.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-02-28, 03:16

she does so, clearly nervous, but knowing she likely has no choice
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-02-28, 11:50

"The beast called you an empire soldier. Which counts army did you sneak your way into?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-02-28, 12:43

"...Alberich Haupt-Anderssen"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-02-28, 16:02

"Stirland hm?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-02-28, 16:03

"..Was born there"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-02-28, 16:11

"So. What made a southern woman join the army?" *he draws a knife, and begins to run it along the whetstone in measured strokes. This close to him, she can see the network of scars crossing his skin, some battle-wounds, others appear to be ritualistic. She can also see finely worked metal pendants and such adorning his armour, chaos symbols. Along with a few of empire knightly orders.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-02-28, 16:15

"Wasn't ever good at anything except fighting. Family was poor, starving. Figured the money from joining up would help them, and I'd actually be able to do something I'm good at."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-02-28, 16:17

"And then you came up against the beastmen."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-02-28, 16:18

"yeah... ambushed us on the march. We didn't stand a chance."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-02-28, 16:22

"Yet you fought anyway. More mettle than most southern men."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-02-28, 16:23

"yeah... minotaur came at my unit. Stabbed it through the eye with the end of my halberd. It staggered, blind. Gave me a chance to bring the blade down on it's skull."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-02-28, 16:28

"Mindless beasts are more trouble than they're worth." *he points his knife at the bestigor she clobbered*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-02-28, 16:29

she doesn't say anything. her gaze just shifts to the floor
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-02-28, 16:31

"But they have their uses sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-02-28, 16:33

"Maybe"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-02-28, 16:56

*he continues to run the blade slowly across the stone, checking it occasionally by running his thumb along it* "Useless things don't last long."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-02-28, 16:59

she doesn't say anything
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-02-28, 17:02

"You're useful to noone here. Being dragged behind a beast like a slave."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-02-28, 17:34

"Don't exactly have choice in the matter"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-02-28, 18:08

"You're not bound now. If it were that easy, why only do it now?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-02-28, 18:13

"If you weren't here I'd probably be dead by now."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-02-28, 18:20

"None of them have noticed you. They're not so scared of me that they wouldn't question that." *Points at the unconscious bestigor*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-02-28, 18:26

"..." several bestigors are giving the pair looks but do nothing
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-02-28, 18:28

*looks up from his knife* "Apparently they have." *snorts in contempt* "Apparently i overestimated, and underestimated them at the same time."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-02-28, 18:29

"You're morghur's chosen... dont think they'd dare to question that"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-02-28, 18:34

"Good. I need them to stay in line."

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-02-28, 18:53

she says nothing, looking at her feet again
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-02-28, 19:24

*Thorgar begins to slide the axes he laid out back into the loops on his belt, before standing up*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-02-28, 19:27

she doesn't stand up
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2017-02-28, 20:06

Thorgar: "Are you going back to chains, or are you fighting?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Beasts and Knights
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next