Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Beasts and Knights

Go down 
+2
Captain Raeven
Azrok
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 15:41

Vorstan: "Had best take up the rear."

Priest: *bounces the hammer on his shoulder* "I think i'll stick to walking. The gods gave us legs."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 15:43

Rosa: then lets get going.

Henry: if the gods didn't intend us to ride, we wouldn't fit on our mounts in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 15:57

Vorstan: *he Starts walking towards the back of the column.*

Priest: "So you do pay attention to my sermons."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 15:59

she follows, picking up the axe

Henry: you thought otherwise?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 16:01

Priest: "I never can tell with you henry. Your mind often seems elsewhere, no doubt in battle, rather than church, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 16:05

Henry: we're both agents of sigmar in our own way. I kill his enemies and save his subjects in body, you do so in spirit
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 16:47

Priest: "And occasionally do i walk the field with you. All to rarely, in my opinion."

Vorstan: *he stays silent*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 17:05

Henry: you do tend to find it hard to keep up with Aegon's charges.

Rosa:... where are you from then? Norsca?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 17:40

Priest: "Perhaps i should acquire a horse"

Vorstan: *Still hasn't put his gauntlet back on, his tanned skin, covered with black ink still visable.* "Do i look Norsca?" *Holding up his hand for her to see.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 17:47

Henry: I'm sure the noble and charitable lords of bretonnia can spare a fine steed.

Rosa: then where?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 18:08

Priest: "Sigmar will provide."

Vorstan: "Lustria."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 18:10

Henry: that he will, that he will.

Rosa: shit.. really? Place with the giant lizard monsters and frog people and shit?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 18:17

Priest: "However, i think a sum of gold paid to a farrier may fare me better, than awaiting sigmar's pleasure. My own pockets are not quite barren."

Vorstan: "An island off the coast. Removed from the more dangerous mainland. Rather tranquil, actually."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 18:19

Henry: I'm sure the patronage you've given to my order can have its own benifits too.

Rosa:.. huh
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 18:33

Priest: "Perhaps indeed. If it hasn't already!" *he chuckles* "Better to be out on campaign than loosing my sight reading the good book to some... "Attentive" Students."

Vorstan: "But i did journey to the mainland, saw... Giant lizard monsters, frog people, and no small amount of shit."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 18:35

Henry: hear hear.

Rosa: Damn...theyre real then
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 18:41

Vorstan: "Indeed, and nasty as hell."

Priest: "Now lets have this village burned 'fore the beast escapes."
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 18:43

"I do not think that mere flames would be enough to engulf such thing."

*He seems like he was there from the beginning of their conversation, but they don't remember him approaching*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 18:44

Hennry turns to the newcomers voice. Aegon snarls

Rosa: so howd you end up like... this
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 18:45

*It's Rodirk"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 18:55

Henry: Evening.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 19:13

Priest: "....."

Vorstan: "My people worshipped the four."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 19:48

Rosa: ah.
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 19:58

"Henry Sir, don't tell me you didn't notice."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 19:59

Vorstan: "In a different guise, but the same. The lizardmen sought our demise, and we fought them."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 20:15

Henry: warning. Aegon here eats those who startle him.

Rosa:...you lost?
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 20:35

"I can make sure he won't do that, Henry Sir. Apologies."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 20:38

Vorstan: "Almost. Then the gods intervened. granted me gifts, the blade, and my tattoos."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 20:41

Henry: you needed something?

Rosa: huh.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 20:48

Vorstan: "I lead the charge, and we broke their army. Their vaunted sorcerers could do nothing to me... A thought occurs, why am i telling you this?"

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 20:56

Rosa: *shrugs* I asked, you're apparently not uncomfortable sharing.
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 21:10

"Well, so that you ask Henry Sir, I can easily say that I'm quite hungry at the moment, I don't remember drinking any water since the last day too, so..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 21:12

Henry: *nods* get him some food. *to rodrik* we'll be setting up camp soon.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 21:17

Priest: "I'll find that wizard... has to be around somewhere..."

*The halberdier accompanying rodrik knods, and marches off towards the commisary*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 21:21

Henry: look for flammable things. he'll likely be there.
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 21:30

"My gratitudes, Henry Sir." *He says happily*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 21:30

Vorstan: "I don't normally answer questions with a straight answer."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 21:54

Rosa: oh.

Henry: *nods*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 22:01

Vorstan: "Hmn, perhaps because you are an southerner, less viscous."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 22:06

Rosa: maybe...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 22:11

Vorstan: *Silence*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 22:15

Rosa: so...how'd you end up here?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 22:21

Vorstan: "Boat, obviously."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 22:22

"Why come here?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 22:24

Vorstan: "To seek the gods. Tzeentch spoke to me in my dreams, bid me to come to him. There was a larger part for me to play than play demigod protector to my own tribe."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 22:25

Rosa: and you found thorgar?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 22:29

Vorstan: "Indeed. A tanned man, naked but for a palm skirt in the norscan sea, standing upon a sail-canoe. I challenged him, naturally."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 22:30

Rosa: knowing him...you lost
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 22:33

Vorstan: "I did, but our battle lasted for an hour, so he stayed his hand."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 22:34

Rosa: guess he saw your skill as useful?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-03-06, 22:36

Vorstan: "Indeed. and so i saw him a worthy leader."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Beasts and Knights
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next