Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
+3
Captain Raeven
Sir BushWookie
Azrok
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-06-16, 00:33

*She runs after kerak, and tears the man from his claws, raking them across his wrist* "YOU FUCKERS KILLED CHILDREN!" *she slams him into a wall with one hand, holding the knife to his throat*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-06-16, 00:34

*Max breaks down into tears*

Boarder: "AHH! WHAT?! NO! I'D NEVER!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-06-16, 00:44

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" *She hurls him into the ground with enough force to break ribs, then falls upon him with the knife. ramming it into his guts* "FUCKING! CHILD! MURDERING! FUCK!" *With each word she tears the blade out and then rams it in again*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-06-16, 00:48

Emma: I.... I don't think it was him.... or that the attackers were involved...at all
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-06-16, 00:49

*The man tries to deny it but in the end he just chokes on blood*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-06-16, 00:50

*Akira stands up and leaves him to bleed out with the blade still buried in his abdomen*

"WHO THE FUCK ELSE?!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-06-16, 00:53

Emma rushes to the man's side, keeping him alive
"There was... something. I felt something on board the ship. I don't know what it was, and I was too focussed on the fighting to do anything.... but I felt it.... powerful, and.... other...."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-06-16, 00:55

Akira: "Emma if you bring him back to life im still throwing him to the kroot. He crossed me."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-06-16, 00:57

Max: *Walks up behind Emma* "Let him die...This battle isn't over. I'm taking both fucking ships and I'm going to burn their captain"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-06-16, 00:58

"No... i have a better idea."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-06-16, 01:02

"And that is?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-06-16, 01:03

Emma nods. she doesn't let the man live. she just stops the pain.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-06-16, 01:03

"Leave him in a pod with enough water, air, and power to last long after he starves. Let the fucker suffer for a few weeks or kill himself"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-06-16, 01:07

*Max chuckles evilly*
"I like the way you think"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-06-16, 01:08

Emma:.... the thing I said I sensed isn't worrying anyone?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-06-16, 01:09

Max: "You sensed something?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-06-16, 01:12

"I was too distracted by the battle to do anything but... something. Something other.... powerful and.... just....wrong.... like it shouldn't exist"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-06-16, 01:19

Akira: "We're not... psykers or the like. So... good prayer a day keeps that stuff off right?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-06-16, 01:22

Emma looks at akira. she's got a deadpan serious look.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-06-16, 01:30

Akira: *Looks at the dead man near her* "Okay i'm not exactly pious but prayer still works right?" *Looking concerned, presumably, she's wearing a full face helmet*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-06-16, 01:31

"... yes... but you need enough of it. Enough people, with enough piety."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-06-16, 01:34

"Ahhhh.... Fuck. FUCK. How do we fight... chaos-y shit?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-06-16, 01:35

Max: "...........A demon may have killed my kids"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-06-16, 01:35

"We don't.... its gone now"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-06-16, 01:41

Akira: "... Oh max" *she pulls him into a tight hug* "I don't know how baby, but we're going to make it pay."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-06-16, 01:44

Max: *He sobs quietly into her shoulder*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-06-16, 01:48

Emma goes quiet
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-06-16, 01:49

Akira: "Don't give them the satisfaction max." *hugs him tighter* "Be strong"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-06-16, 01:57

*He wraps his arms around Akira and holds her there for the best part of a minute before his breathing returns to normal*
Max: Thanks...We still have a job to do
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-06-16, 01:58

Emma:... orders, boss?
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-06-16, 01:58

*A knight clad in golden, shiny, glowy, bright armour with a halo of light around his head slams open a cabinet door, wielding a golden, blazing sword and an equally shiny golden shield, he has no pupils, his eye sockets blazes with golden light, they come to notice that it is a daemon what he slammed the door open with*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-06-16, 02:06

immediatly Emma goes back into her 'combat mode', eyes blazing with holy fire, wings of pure shining light emerging from her back
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-06-16, 02:06

*akira pushes in front of max, sword drawn and melta aimed.*
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-06-16, 02:12

*Crushes the daemon's head with his golden boot as it crawls and reaches out to Emma for help*

Last edited by Himfea Gaur on 2017-06-16, 02:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-06-16, 02:13

Akira: "BACK!" *the melta hisses as the vaporisation chamber is filled*
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-06-16, 02:17

"HERESY!"

*His voice comes out like a chorus*

Last edited by Himfea Gaur on 2017-06-16, 02:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-06-16, 02:17

*Max's power swords hum to life, with Max having now drained himself of emotion*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Akira: "COME ON THEN YOU CHILD MURDERING FUCKER!" *she flourishes the blade, and steps forwards*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-06-16, 02:19

emma hesitates, unsure of what the fuck
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-06-16, 02:20

"MURDERING CHILDREN IS HERESY!!!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-06-16, 02:21

"DAMN FUCKING RIGHT IT IS!" *she fires her melta at the figure*
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-06-16, 02:25

*He repels it with his shield*

"FIRING MELTA TO THE SERVANTS OF THE HOLY EMPEROR OF MANKIND ALSO IS!!!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-06-16, 02:26

"YOU'RE NO SERVANT OF THE EMPEROR YOU FUCKING DAEMON PIECE OF SHIT!" *she thrusts hard with the powersword*
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-06-16, 02:31

*Clamps the power sword between the shield and floor with a relatively swift move, and breaks it with his golden boot, headbutts her with his golden helmet*

"HERESY!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-06-16, 02:33

*A heavy set kroot, with a augmetic jaw, arm, and foot, leaps onto the warriors back, digging his claws into him, while akira draws a long knife, and rushes him once again* "DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE YOU FUCKER!"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-06-16, 02:36

*Upon seeing the figure headbutt Akira, Max swings at it. Bringing both swords down upon the figures head*
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-06-16, 02:38

*His armour lies unpenetrated*

*He swings his sword backwards to the Kroot while smashing the shield to her face while moving it to repel Max's swing*

"ALIEN SCUM!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-06-16, 02:41

Kerak: "You are strong, my kin will savour that strength." *the kroot drops off his back to avoid the blow, raking his claws across his back instead*

*Akira stumbles backwards, pulling off her shattered facemask*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-06-16, 02:43

Are you a submarine?))
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2017-06-16, 02:43

*Max brings a sword back, and now thrusts into the unprotected stomach*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

Sigmarine))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k...ish... RP-
Jump to: