Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Beasts and Knights

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-09-04, 01:15

"The same person who plans to make new recruits of enemy citizens, and then needs to arm those citizens?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-09-04, 01:28

Heigen: "Those others in the square? He'd have given them swords scavenged from the dead and used them as cannon fodder."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-09-04, 01:29

"there aren't enough swords here to have given to them"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-09-04, 01:30

"Cannon fodder can go without blades. The front rank dies the second rank picks up theirs."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-09-04, 01:31

"...great..."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-09-04, 01:35

"It works."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-09-04, 01:35

"Then why don't you make it for me?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-09-04, 01:37

"Scuse me?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-09-04, 01:37

"You're a smith"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-09-04, 01:38

*Sighs* "So you want me to... fine, fine."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-09-04, 01:44

"What?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-09-04, 01:51

"I'll make you some bloody armour."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-09-04, 01:53

"You're such a good friend" *good-natured, mocking grin*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-09-04, 02:00

"I will tear your gods damned arms off"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-09-04, 02:10

"You remember physical pain doesn't phase me that much right?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-09-04, 11:28

"I know. But it'll be funny, and it'll make me feel better."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-09-04, 12:02

"greeeaaaat"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-09-04, 12:23

"Well then, go off and find me some steel. Lots of it."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-09-04, 13:34

she shrugs and goes
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-09-04, 14:10

*he's waiting for her in the blacksmith*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-09-05, 17:59

she comes back, tugging a cart full of steel from various armour and weapons and things
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-09-05, 20:52

"Right, good enough"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-09-05, 21:45

"lets get to it then"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-09-05, 22:43

"How much weight can you carry?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-09-05, 22:45

*insert above average amount here*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-09-05, 23:22

"We'll work on that."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-09-05, 23:51

"Right..."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-09-06, 00:18

"We'll make you a breastplate. Add the rest as you get stronger."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-09-06, 00:20

"Right"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-09-06, 00:27

"If armour can't stop a bullet its not worth you having it."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-09-07, 00:23

"Right"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-09-07, 00:32

*he starts rummaging through the cart of steel, then takes out five breastplates.* "Should do..." *he stacks them one on top of another, and dumps them in the forge.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-09-07, 00:49

she sits back and watches
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-09-07, 01:02

*he heats the steel, and beats it flat, heats it, and beats it flat. He folds it, and beats it flat. he looks over at rosa, then back to the glowing steel, then to rosa, then the steel. Soon she can see a breastplate taking shape. the flat section of one at least. Then, he starts to hammer the curve into the plate. turning it into one solid piece of armour. Then he heats the steel again, and takes up a pair of shears, and cuts off strips of plate from the bottom.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-09-07, 02:24

she keeps watching
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-09-07, 02:39

*he works the metal with obvious skill, and because i honestly cant think of any more fancy words to describe the creation of a breastplate, i'll just skip to its completion.*

*Heigen pulls the plates of metal from the quenching trough with his gauntleted hands, diving them into the still bubbling oil. Eight plates in total. A main back, and breastplate, and three segmented plates for her abdomen and lower back.* "It'll need leatherwork."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-09-07, 03:02

*The plate is dark, stained by the oil he quenched it in. And thick. Four times as thick as empire plate at least. In order to accommodate some of rosa's more... aesthetic gifts from the gods, the upper portion of the plate is formed with a ridge, sloping from the slightly raised gorget, down to a line drawn from just below the arm hole, then sloping down towards the segmented abdomen plates, there is a second ridge, vertical this time. The combination of these two ridges, form a sloped profile for the armour, increasing its effective thickness, and chance for blades to glance off.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-09-07, 03:28

"Thanks"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-09-07, 03:32

"Don't break it."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-09-07, 03:37

"No promises"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-09-07, 03:56

"I won't make you another."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-10-31, 23:42

*The Raid had gone to plan, the guardsmen had set fire to a beastmen encampment without being detected. Beastmen were running all over the place, desperate to date their list for revenge and his fellow guardsmen had escaped. However the spirits of the forest are malicious bastards and a pair of dryads decided to cut Talsyn off from his unit. Alone with beastmen at his back and angry tree ladies to his front. The elf decided to cut them down, and so he did only in doing so he took numerous wounds and caught the attention of a rather angry and particularly pissed off pair of beastmen*

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2017-11-02, 06:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-11-01, 00:01

the first one bellows loudly, brandishing a pair of large axes
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-11-01, 00:05

*He roars his own challenge and presents his shield with spear at the ready*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-11-01, 00:10

it charges forwards, head first, intent on bashing his sheild away with its horns
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-11-01, 00:18

*The Elf sidesteps the charge and brings the blade round in a wide arc, catching the beasts leg and severing it’s tendon*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-11-01, 00:19

it yelps at that, as the other one goes for him with a spear
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-11-01, 00:21

*He surges forward and bats it aside with his shield before plunging his own spear into its gut*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-11-01, 00:26

the gor just bellows at him, grabbing a hold of his spear so he can't remove it. it then punches him, hard. hard enough that he loses consciousness....
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-11-01, 00:27

/later\
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-11-01, 00:29

the beasts almost drag the bound elf slave with them through the gate of the bretonnian city, the walls and such defaced with chaos iconography
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Beasts and Knights
Page 4 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next