Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Beasts and Knights

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-12-07, 17:47

"Parlour tricks cheri? How adorable..." *she throws the feathers with a flick of the wrist, drawing more with her left hand*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-12-07, 17:48

“....”
*He takes a few more steps back*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-12-07, 17:49

the feathers strike into rosa... and appear to to jack shit, incinerating on impact. With no change in her expression, she starts to walk towards Zyleena
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-12-07, 17:55

*she crouches, cat like, her right hand flat to the earth, claws digging into the soil, left arm held out horizontally, another three feathers at the ready.*

*vorstan stays where he is, the tip of his blade bitten into the soil.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-12-07, 18:00

*He is now behind a tree, watching them fight*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-12-07, 18:02

Rosa stops, suddenly shoving the sword, point first, into the ground infront of her. A crack seems to open up in the ground, glowing with heat, heading right for zyleena. once it is beneath her, a gout of flame erupts from the crack directly upwards. When zyleena inevitably jumps out of the way, Rosa is ready for her, with speed zyleena did not expect, swinging for her while she's still in mid air so she cannot dodge
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-12-07, 18:05

*when zyleena jumps, she takes the clod of earth she dug her claws into with her, hurling it into rosa's face, twisting through the air, she draws one of the crescent blades from her waist, and brings it to block the oncoming blade. The blades meet at the moment the earth hits rosa, just above the left eye*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-12-07, 18:09

just from the force of the blow, zyleena goes flying into a tree somewhere behind her, with enough force to fell the damn thing
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-12-07, 18:12

*The length of her flight gives her some time to adjust herself, so when she impacts, she does so feet first. Once the tree sways, and she drops to the floor, on a knee and a hand, looking at rosa* "Cheri... That hurt... Deliciously... May i have another?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-12-07, 18:14

"Leave. Now. If you want to keep breathing that is."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-12-07, 18:21

"Cheri if you want to choke me..." *she straightens up* "All you have to do is ask."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-12-07, 18:21

"I will fucking end you if you don't walk away now."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-12-07, 18:25

"Talk dirty to me ma coeur." *she draws her second crescent sword, and begins to advance*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-12-07, 18:28

*Evann is quite enjoying this, the combat combined with Zyleena being Zyleena makes for a rather entertaining show*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-12-07, 18:34

Rosa, surprisingly, stands there. Sword in the ready position, but does nothing
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-12-07, 18:37

*Zyleena pulls a single feather from her hair, and twirls it around her fingers, then throws it, straight as an arrow at rosa's right shoulder, this time, however, the feather does not disintegrate on impact, it appears larger, and darker in colour, and sinks into the molten, blazing armour, and appears to have no intention of moving. Zyleena continues to walk forwards.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-12-07, 18:40

Rosa, unflinchingly, reaches up and tears it from her shoulder, letting it fall to the floor as flame erupts from the 'wound'
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-12-07, 18:44

"Cheri, how droll, you already pulled out." *A trio of feathers, plucked from the air appear in her hand, and she throws them once more at rosa, one in the stomach, one to the right foot, and one to the head*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-12-07, 18:45

this time however, before they impact, a wall of fire erupts from the floor infront of rosa, the feathers striking it as if it were physical, clattering to the floor before the fire recedes
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-12-07, 18:56

"Cheri... Rude."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-12-07, 18:56

she doesn't reply
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-12-07, 19:16

*Zyleena begins to walk forwards, closing the gap. Thirty feet, twenty, ten... She bolts to the left, digs her talons into the soil and changes direction on a dime, going right instead, and raking her trailing blade across rosa's chest*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-12-07, 19:40

to her surprise, the blade seems to cut deep into rosa's chest...but rosa herself does not seem phased. The other thing she notices is, as she gets juuust that little bit too close, Rosa's hand suddenly grab her by the wrist that is holding her blade, her grip vice like and unescapable
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-12-08, 15:16

*Zyleena swings her body lithely the moment she is caught, flicking her legs up, wrapping one taloned foot around her neck, and hooking the other around the first, adding its strength. With her free hand, she buries her claws into the meat of rosa's forearm, with the intent to tear out the tendons, fire-made or no. In this position, their bodies firmly anchored together, she violently bends her legs and rolls her entire body to the left, dragging rosa with her to the ground.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-12-08, 15:48

Rosa, seemingly not reacting to this assault, begins to tighten her grip... tighter and tighter... to the point cracks start to appear in zyleena's vambrace. Meanwhile, her hand that stabbed into rosa is, almost instantly, engulfed in ludicrously hot gouts of flame
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-12-08, 15:57

*Zyleena, now on top of rosa, and practically standing on her neck, she leverages the pressure, digging her talons deeper into rosa's neck, then tearing them out. Half the flesh of her neck is ripped free with the razor edged claws, leaving a ragged wound.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-12-08, 16:09

once again, a gout of flame erupts from the wound. And it's about that point that rosa's sword comes crashing round in a fiery arc, right into one of zyleena's legs
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-12-08, 16:16

"AH!" *Zyleena gasps, in... not entirely a pain induced fashion, as bright crimson blood begins to flow freely down her raised thigh.* "OHhHHHHhhhhh......" *The claws of her right hand, dug completely into the wrist of rosa's arm, scythe through the flesh? as she tears them out, in the same movement, she twists her caught arm away, taking the remains of rosa's hand with it. She kicks hard with her remaining leg, pushing herself high into the air, before executing a backwards handspring, and landing, on one leg, with some poise, rosa's hand still wrapped around her wrist, like a bracelet*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-12-08, 16:20

the hand turns to ash moments later, as rosa gets to her feet, flame erupting from her stump, forming into a new hand.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-12-08, 17:15

*The stump of zyleena's leg continues to drip blood.* "Well.... this has been...." *she breathes heavily, and fans her face with her hand*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-12-08, 17:24

Taking her flaming sword in both hands, Rosa starts advancing on the chaos warrior, showing no sign of fatigue
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-12-08, 17:36

*Vorstan steps aside from the gate as Heigen approaches, and gives a small nod.*
Heigen: "I smelt blood."
Vorstan: "Rosa is trying to kill the slaaneshi."
Heigen: "The girl?" *looks over* "Fuck. Alright then. You gonna stop em before zyleena dies? Bitch is missing a leg already."
Vorstan: "I am content to watch."

Zyleena: "Round two already cheri? Oh my you're persistent!" *The blood flowing from her leg has congealed, and stopped flowing freely. she crouches on her remaining leg.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-12-08, 17:52

Rosa stops abruptly, swinging her blade in zyleena's direction. Clearly not close enough to come close to hitting...but it does send a wave of fire shooting in the slaaneshi's direction
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-12-08, 22:09

*Zyleena leaps from her crouched leg, flips, and lands crouched once more, in the same position. The exact same spot. Almost like she's taunting her.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-12-08, 22:17

Rosa:... You're getting boring.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-12-08, 22:30

"You're the one who refuses to bleed."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-12-08, 22:33

"I'm just getting started." she gestures to vorstan, as if to say 'chuck me that scythe'
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-12-08, 22:36

*vorstan does so.*

Heigen: "What's the..."

Vorstan: "Just watch."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-12-08, 22:44

as she grabs it, the fire extinguishes itself, and the molten armour seems to turn to ash, leaving her back as she was, momentarily steaming from the heat as her skin is red raw, as if scalded. Then, the scythe transforms again, and rosa with it, a black, hooded robe seemingly conjured into existence over her, her skin turning bone white as it does so.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-12-08, 22:59

Zyleena: "dance with me, cheri." *she jumps forwards, then handsprings, this proving to be her favorite method of locomotion with one leg, slicing at rosa with her talons.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-12-08, 23:03

to her surprise, she encounters no resistance with her slicing... as if she just cut through air. Rosa seems unphased as she stands there, scythe in hand.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-12-08, 23:10

*she flips back.* "Change weapon again. This is even less fun."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-12-08, 23:12

"No" her voice has gone icy cold, to the point zyleena shivers just upon hearing it, as she takes the scythe in both hands
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-12-08, 23:17

*Heigen steps in front of rosa, facing zyleena.* "Swallow your pride slanneshi."

*Zyleena hisses, but, eyes flicking to the axe heigen is holding at the ready, complies, and turns to leave, bending down to jump, starting the chain of acrobatics she'll use to move until her leg decides to regrow.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-12-08, 23:29

Rosa just stands there, watching her leave
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-12-08, 23:31

*Evann is just leaning against the tree, trying to process the fight and what has happened to Rosa*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-12-08, 23:31

Heigen: "Not bad." *he turns around to face rosa*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-12-08, 23:42

the robe seems to evaporate and the scythe goes back to normal, rosa herself looking pale and nearly shivering with cold now
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-12-08, 23:43

Heigen: "Do the sword one again" *he chuckles to himself*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-12-08, 23:45

"....why?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-12-08, 23:46

Heigen: "You're cold. Its fire." *he turns his head and leans forwards like she's dumb*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Beasts and Knights   Of Beasts and Knights - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Beasts and Knights
Page 13 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next