Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-01-01, 23:32

"Aaaaaaaaanyway"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-01-01, 23:57

"Yeah lets just move swiftly on from that."

Shrike: "I THOUGHT YOU BEYOND SUCH THOUGHTS OF ONCE BORN. WILLIAM."

*turning back towards the door.* "Go back to sleep shrike. I'll have work for you soon."

Shrike: "THE USUAL PAYMENT?"

"Do i ever disappoint?" *he stands by the open door, gesturing to diana.*

*Shrike lays back down on his slab, hands by his sides, looking at the ceiling.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-01-02, 00:03

"Such thoughts, 'William'?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-01-02, 00:05

Laurence: "We are not on first name terms missus."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-01-02, 00:06

"Alright L man, still didn't tell me what these 'thoughts' are"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-01-02, 00:11

"Yeah we're not talking about that."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-01-02, 00:13

"....Ok now I'm curious....*eyebrow raise*"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-01-02, 00:17

*he gestures her to leave the room*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-01-02, 00:18

she sighs and does so
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-01-02, 00:21

*Laurence closes the door behind them, with a series of heavy clunks.* "Shrike was referring to my... cordial tone."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-01-02, 00:36

"go on?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-01-02, 00:39

"He considers humans largely worthless, just doesn't care. For quite some time i agreed with him, he's noticed my change in outlook."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-01-02, 00:41

"I'm flattered" *obvious sarcasm, along with a grin*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-01-02, 00:43

"For your information, you. Had nothing to do with it."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-01-02, 00:49

"I figured"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-01-02, 00:52

"Maybe I've gone soft in old age who knows."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-01-02, 01:05

"Got a lil buddy L man? Is that it?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-01-02, 01:23

"....Yes. Actually." *he raises an eyebrow at her*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-01-02, 01:25

"...huh, wild guess"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-01-02, 01:29

"I am not going to go into details. not exactly appropriate for company shall we say."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-01-02, 01:50

"....But the renegade guardswoman, and the cyborg heretic warlord are?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-01-02, 01:52

"My near mental breakdown is perhaps worse than those." *he looks down at her, like he was looking over a pair of glasses*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-01-02, 02:00

"Riiiight. I'm sure he's great. Or she."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-01-02, 02:01

"His... Blankness. was more useful. That and having arms to slap me with. Because, well, loss of willpower on a psyker's end. well. that goes brilliantly for all involved."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-01-02, 02:03

"...didn't know you were into that"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-01-02, 02:12

*moderately stumped by this. Its rather evident noone has ever really sassed him before*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-01-02, 02:14

"...Did I break you a bit?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-01-02, 02:18

*breathes out through his nose, then starts walking back along the corridor, assuming she will follow.* "I'm not used to that sort of. comment."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-01-02, 02:20

she has a little chuckle and follows
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-01-02, 02:21

"The last person who made that sort of comment... I gave her a stroke"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-01-02, 02:22

" 'oo 'err"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-01-02, 02:24

"You know exactly what i meant."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-01-02, 02:31

"I know" *chuckles* "Should I be scared?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-01-02, 02:33

"I've gone to far too much effort keeping you alive."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-01-02, 02:34

"Well, looks like I get to keep going eh?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-01-02, 13:50

"Oh i don't know about that. There's an army of iron warriors coming for us."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-01-02, 18:39

"...yaaay"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-01-02, 19:21

"If you want off world before that happens. Just say."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-01-02, 19:39

"And go...where?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-01-02, 19:50

"I've got plenty of safehouses. This one is probably the nicest... well except for the apartment on terra. But i'm guessing you'd rather not."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-01-02, 19:58

"A tad. And yeah, move to some other cavalcade of quirky characters five minutes after moving in here? No thanks"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-01-02, 20:21

"most of my safehouses are just boltholes for me. So, i'd just be you. on your tod." *he stops with his palm on the false wall.* "You gonna be able to deal with, yknow. being on the other side?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-01-02, 21:14

"Well, the way I see it, Either I leave, or I don't have to stay with you lot. Win win."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-01-02, 22:57

"i'm not planning on loosing." *he knocks on the concrete wall with his knuckles.* "This place is gonna be just fine."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-01-02, 23:16

she shrugs
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-01-02, 23:17

"What im saying is, if they make it this far, and you see the front garden covered in dead olympians, are you going to flip your shit."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-01-02, 23:33

"the fuck choice do i have"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-01-02, 23:41

"I'm offering you that choice. Right about now. go hide out in a nice apartment on another planet for... however long."

Last edited by Captain Raeven on 2018-01-02, 23:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-01-02, 23:46

"Don't patronise me"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-01-02, 23:57

"I don't see how i am. You probably don't want to see your people getting killed."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-01-02, 23:59

" 'go hide in a nice apartment while we do all the tough fighting stuff' "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next