Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hive Warfare! Part Duex

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

Hive Warfare! Part Duex Empty
PostSubject: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex I_icon_minitime2017-12-20, 19:07

Two years into their stint as gangers, Max and Akira have ‘matured’ greatly. After having executed their original employer, the couple have set their eyes on total dominance of the ship.

Their holdings have grown significantly, the gang now owning the vast majority of the level they live on. Allowing for a steady influx of Juves, and their own manufacturing base. Raw resources are still hard to come by, and the pair forced to trade with other gangs to keep their manufactories working. The pair have started a lucrative narcotics business trading any drugs they produce for money and resources which is used to fuel their expansionist desires. 

Characters:
Spoiler:

2 years, filling in the gaps. 

Spoiler:

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2018-02-07, 02:36; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex I_icon_minitime2017-12-20, 19:17

*A new day dawns aboard the hive, with Akira waking from a blissful sleep to find Max sitting at the end of their bed with his head in his hands and sweat dotted all over his body*

/elsewhere\
*With several tax collectors missing, a squad of Juves under the command of Rhossin set out to investigate their last known position*
(George you get a juve since this is your bit)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex I_icon_minitime2017-12-20, 19:28

*it aint long before they start to smell bodies*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex I_icon_minitime2017-12-20, 19:36

“Guns ready, don’t be sick, and don’t freeze” 
*Rhossin draws her shotgun and follows the stench*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex I_icon_minitime2017-12-20, 19:41

Akira: *groan* "yalright?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex I_icon_minitime2017-12-20, 19:46

before long they find signs of battle. and the tax collectors. Each one, on or two bullet holes in em, very precise kill shots
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex I_icon_minitime2017-12-20, 19:53

“Every time...another rite...another face burned into my mind....Always more blood...they take...the emperor’s will...they say”
*Even in the dark Max’s scars are easy to spot, the bone white Imperial Aquila catches what little light there is as he breaths*

Rhossin: “Fuckers...FAN OUT! I WANT ALL OF YOU LOOKING FOR WHOEVER DID THIS!” *Her voice echoes across the streets as she bellows the order*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex I_icon_minitime2017-12-20, 19:54

Akira: "Max. Look at me."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex I_icon_minitime2017-12-20, 19:56

as they inspect it, they see no bullet holes near the corpses, implying that very few shots were fired at them, each one a hit. They also find evidence of bullet holes in the area the presumed attacker would have been, which combined with the lack of missed bullets among the corpses, implies the dead gangers fired first, and were then picked off. Furthermore, their corpses have been picked clean of any money and useful loot.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex I_icon_minitime2017-12-20, 20:04

*He turns slowly and looks at her, his back clicking as he straightens up to turn. She can see the same fear in his eyes that dominated him years before, only this time he hadn’t clawed through his wrist in an attempt to tear through an imaginary binding*

*She kneels next to the corpses and sighs, knowing she’d have to find her bosses and alert them*
“You lot! I want another squad over here pronto! You! *She points as a little ginger Ganger in a small leather jacket* “You get to wake up the boss”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex I_icon_minitime2017-12-20, 20:04

"Yes ma'am!" she runs off back to base
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex I_icon_minitime2017-12-20, 20:20

*Hidden within winding corridors and large hab-blocks is a series of multi story warehouses, which act as the Gang Headquarters. As she passed through the gates she is greeted by the familiar stench of cordite and other smokeless propellants, no doubt all of this was emanating from the nearby firing range, where gangers would often try to hone their marksmanship. Walking deeper into the complex brings her to the reinforced steel doors of a particularly tall warehouse, which houses her bosses, their immediate subordinates and anything of importance*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex I_icon_minitime2017-12-20, 20:21

she rushes in, looking for said bosses
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex I_icon_minitime2017-12-20, 20:25

*she puts a hand on his chest* "Max..." *her other hand cracks across his face. Hard enough to hurt, but not leave a mark*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex I_icon_minitime2017-12-20, 20:30

*He inhales sharply and looks at her wide eyed for a moment before exhaling and shaking it off*
“Nightmare?”

*She finds herself confronted by a squat*
“Where ya goin lass?”

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2017-12-20, 20:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex I_icon_minitime2017-12-20, 20:30

*they hear a bit of a commotion due to my lass looking for em*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex I_icon_minitime2017-12-20, 20:33

OOC: Look at the edit
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex I_icon_minitime2017-12-20, 20:33

"Gotta find the bosses, someone hit our men"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Akira: "Nightmare."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex I_icon_minitime2017-12-20, 20:37

Max: *He nods* “Thanks...” *He manages a slight smile* “What’s the time?”

*The squats expression changes to what looks like a frown*
“Aight lass, know oo ‘it em?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex I_icon_minitime2017-12-20, 20:38

"No idea. Looked like our lot fired first, but didn't do shit. Whoever it was was damn good, one or two kill shots for each of our guys, no misses"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex I_icon_minitime2017-12-20, 20:42

*The abhuman nods and rubs his beard in thought*
“Was anyfin taken? Guns? Clothes? Money? Drugs?”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex I_icon_minitime2017-12-20, 20:44

"Eleven something."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex I_icon_minitime2017-12-20, 20:45

"Money and guns"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex I_icon_minitime2017-12-20, 20:51

Max: “may have enough time to do your hair before lunch” *he chuckles, removing any last sign of his prior mood and leans in to kiss her*

Squat: “Anyfing else you saw?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex I_icon_minitime2017-12-20, 20:51

"Just the bodies"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex I_icon_minitime2017-12-20, 20:52

Squat: “Alright, go get yourself some lunch lass. I’ll deal with your boss”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex I_icon_minitime2017-12-20, 20:53

she nods and does so
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex I_icon_minitime2017-12-20, 21:03

*Lunch meant going to a gang run mess hall and trying the mystery meat special, an ordeal every Ganger has to go through. Upon entering the hall, our Ginger finds herself ahead of the lunchtime rush, allowing her the luxury of choosing where to sit and eat. To her left is a table of Juves playing cards and talking loudly about who’s killed the most members of a rival gang and who can shoot straightest. To her right is a party of older gangers, talking silently amongst themselves and smoking large cigars. And finally just ahead of her in the corner are a trio of Kroot with the infamous half robot Kerak in the middle, all three tucking into the mystery meat with delight*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex I_icon_minitime2017-12-20, 21:05

*she runs her hand through her hair, the short brightly dyed pink on the left, and the short shaved stubble on the left.* "Yeah, do my hair."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex I_icon_minitime2017-12-20, 21:09

“Fluorescent Pink Mess it is then”
*Before Akira can respond a heavy fist raps against their door*
Squat: “Oi! RISE AND SHINE, HANDS OFF COCKS HANDS ON SOCKS! Our tax boys ‘Ave been hit!”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex I_icon_minitime2017-12-20, 21:25

Akira: "GIMME A FUCKING SECOND, OR ILL CHOP YOUR LEGS OFF AND MAKE YOU SHORTER!" *she quickly kisses max, then rolls out of bed*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex I_icon_minitime2017-12-20, 21:29

*Akira hears a hearty chuckle from behind the door*
Squat: “Good morning to you too!”

*Max smiles and gets up before donning his typical get up, an armoured trench coat over a tight black shirt, black combats and a large pair of boots*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex I_icon_minitime2017-12-20, 22:03

Akira dons her usual as well. Faded imperial guard fatigues and her fathers coat, strapping on the crude plasteel plates of armour she and her kroot wear. The plates cover her chest, shoulders, upper arms and thighs, with holes punched in the chest plate to add a hanging apron.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex I_icon_minitime2017-12-20, 22:13

OOC: I’m imagining a literal apron...

*Max watches her dress before placing a hand on the handle*
“Mind the squat”
*And opens the door to reveal the squat messing with a rather dodgy looking lasgun*
Squat: “what time d’ya call this?”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex I_icon_minitime2017-12-20, 22:16

*akira strides out buckling on her sword belt.* "I call it akira wanted a lie in and thought her trusted lieutenants could manage shit for three hours, O'clock."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex I_icon_minitime2017-12-20, 22:19

Squat: “The rest of us call it ‘buy some bloody soundproof walls so we can actually sleep’. *He follows after her still tinkering with the gun* “Anyway Rhossin is in the area and has called for people to reinforce her position so we can investigate”
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex I_icon_minitime2017-12-20, 22:45

Max: “Who would hit us? Almost every local gang is reliant on us for drugs or guns”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex I_icon_minitime2017-12-20, 22:46

Akira:"I don't know and I don't care, I just want them dead. Where's kerak. I want this done quickly."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex I_icon_minitime2017-12-20, 22:47

Squat: “Eating with his Kroot”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 10:09

Akira: "Hmn, best not interrupt. Send him a message, get a juve to run it. Have him meet us where rhossin is."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 12:48

Squat: “I know just the lass” *The squat sets off, near mindlessly fiddling with the focussing lenses to fit a beam splitter instead as he walks off toward the mess in search of his Ginger friend*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 12:54

she be sat around innit
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 13:05

*She hears a familiar voice from behind her*
“Oi lass”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 13:11

she turns around "Boss"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 13:23

Akira: "Right let's go sort this bullshit out."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 14:37

Max: *He nods* “Let’s”

Squat: “Boss’ want you t’tell Kerak what you told me, then ‘ave ‘im go to Rhossin” *He points to Kerak* “They want all three Kroot”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 14:38

she nods "yes sir"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 14:46

*kerak is sat in the far corner of the hall, the tables directly next to the kroot are empty. Out of respect or fear, usually both. The other two kroot are an albino female, who's spines are almost transparent, and a greenish male, smaller than kerak, but still quite a beast. The three of them are tearing into their food with abandon, and completely undisguised pleasure.*

Akira: *starting to walk* "What cheeky bastards would hit us? They're either desperate or just stupid."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex I_icon_minitime2017-12-21, 14:49

"sir?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hive Warfare! Part Duex
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next