Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hive Warfare! Part Duex

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-08-22, 00:07

She looks left, to the bloke. "An lets be honest, you ain't in it for the cash."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-08-22, 00:20

“Always got something t’kill, or a job that needs doin”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-08-22, 14:10

"You could 'ave twice the cash standin outside some lordlings door up there *she gestures up at the roof* while he fucks maids, an partygirls. You'd die 'o boredom."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-08-22, 19:36

“Foods weird, and if you n your darling Max are anyfing to go by I’d be deaf inside a week. Atleast down ‘ere I Get paid for simply being alive”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-08-23, 04:23

"Ah, you know that ain't how it works." *she bounces her broken arm* "I run myself hard, i run the crew the same."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2021-12-11, 04:16

"Sound like my old Commissar" *He chuckles, eyeing up her arm* "Fight gone bad?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hive Warfare! Part Duex
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14