Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hive Warfare! Part Duex

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2018-02-22, 05:14

“Massive cock ups are my specialty, besides we have the reserves to push through”

*A loud scream pierces the air as someone makes an enemy of the kroot*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2018-02-22, 05:27

"We know where bossman is?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2018-02-22, 05:36

“All the way at the back. Gotta fight hrough atleast five miles worth of asteroid mining equipment and then make our way up a deck or two. He’ll be holed up in what is basically a fortress overlooking everything. Unless I draw him out ofcourse, he is the biggest goliath afterall. Image is everything”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2018-02-22, 05:46

"Reckon we insult him enough while killin his boys he'll come out to play?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2018-02-22, 05:58

“Definitely, we should be fighting the big ones soon. Can’t resist a fight”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2018-02-22, 23:13

"already had a run in with a pretty big bastard." *she nods to her broken arm*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2018-02-23, 01:14

*Max looks to the arm then back at her*“He’d better be dead.”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2018-02-23, 19:52

"Put one between the eyes." *she rests a hand on her pistols grip*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2018-02-23, 23:56

*He nods* “Good” *He gestures to the cut running diagonal across his nose* “They can be sneaky fuckers whrn they want to be”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2018-02-24, 01:20

"They're as stealthy as a grox with clogs, you, are just shit."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2018-02-24, 03:06

“I am not! It was an ambush...”
*He’s clearly blaming it on The ambush and not his habit of being overly flamboyant when he has a sword*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2018-02-26, 09:33

"Ambush my arse." *she steps around him, to look further into their objective. The open spaces funneling into the twisted mess of the mining complex.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2018-02-26, 16:13

*Standing tallest are ancient gravitic projectors which hold asteroids in place alongside the hull so that they may be boarded and mined by thousands of menial workers. Below and around these are thousands of carts full of stone and metals, destined to be sent to one of the numerous manufactorums nearby. Beyond this is next to impossible to make out, all she can see is a darkened mess of tunnels and pathways, that on a normal day would be jam packed full of men pushing carts down the myriad of tracks that populate these tunnels. But today, they looked mercifully empty. Akira knew full well that her men would have to slowly grind through each and every tunnel, and that she would still need more if the Overlord didn’t take their bait*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 00:05

Akira: "We're running a long shot here. They're more prepared than we expected... I reckon someone tipped em off."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 00:10

Max: *He nods* “There’s a traitor within our ranks...they shouldn’t have been waiting for us”
*He reaches over and takes her unbroken hand, fiddling with the glove so it comes off cleanly*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 00:14

Akira: "I'm gonna need the gauntlet max." *welded to the hand plate, are four short hooked blades, over her knuckles*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 00:18

Max: “Watch” *He takes it off and then removes his signet ring, sliding it down Akira’s finger before replacing her glove. In an instant the smell of ozone permeates the air and a shimmer of light forms atop her head, like a halo*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 00:26

Akira: "Wh... Where did you get a forcefield?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 00:29

Max: “Noble. I have one built into my ring. It’s a status thing, any noble worth his salt owns one. They’re heirlooms...and the key to us getting to the upper deck”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 00:34

Akira: "You... can't give me this."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 00:48

Max: “I can, and I just did...I’m not losing you, I can’t lose you”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 00:53

Akira: "Riiiighhhhttt... So what stops me skipping out and running upperdeck now?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 00:57

Max: “.....It’s biocoded to me. You can’t do shit with it, besides what are you gonna do up there? Be a maid for some stuck up noble prick?”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 01:04

Akira: "Murder a noble prick for his wallet?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 01:05

Max: *He lets out a quiet chuckle* “Last time that happened you ended up with me”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 01:05

Akira: "Maybe i'll get one who's better with a sword next time."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 01:07

Max: “I doubt that, it’s all fancy tricks up there. All flair and no action, besides humiliating people is half the fun in a fight”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 01:13

Akira: "And thats how you get stabbed. Anyway, how many men do you have with you?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 01:15

Max: “true...” *He looks to his right and quietly counts off his black hand* “About 250. 300 if the rest decide to get a mive on and stop burning people. Reserves are back at our station, we’ll need them”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 01:18

Akira: "Right... i say we get any of the in tact heavy stubbers moved up, in case they decide to run out and have a go, get some positions made."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 01:23

*He nods and shouts to a pair of his men in high gothic, who immediately split from the horde and start looking for heavy weapons*

“What else you thinking”
*Max looks around watching the fight unfold with interest*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 01:25

"I'm thinking you found some hivers who speak yuppie."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 01:26

“I teach them how to understand orders, I’d teach you but you’d just swear at people”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 01:34

"Potes meos suaviari clunes" *she raises an eyebrow. fitting her gauntlet back on properly by pushing it against her breastplate*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 01:46

“Plus quam illa“ *Smirk* “Who taught you?”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 01:55

"My mother. You dirty fuck."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 01:58

*He laughs*
“Half the reason you love me”

OOC: So does he know about her parents?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 01:59

OOC: not particularly.

"Love is it?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 02:08

OOC: Okay

“I bloody well hope so...so your mum knew High Gothic?”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 02:09

"Yep." *she's walking slowly towards the mining complex*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 02:12

*He follows her*
“Mind if I ask?”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 02:29

"Not really the time."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 02:37

“Thought so”
*Max takes his rifle from his side and casually check the chamber, making sure a round is loaded before looking to Akira again and sighing to himself*

*To her left a great gout of flame roars through a smashed up building*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 02:45

akira ducks "Shitting fuck whats that?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 02:47

*Max turns on his heel, raising his rifle reflexively. From the smoke come numerous screaming gangers, none of them hers and soon Max is putting them out of their misery with sharp bursts of automatic fire*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 02:47

"Shit were those ours or theirs?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 02:53

*He’s grinning now, knowing full well who was coming*
“Theirs”
*A second gout of flamen consumes the rest and from the swirling vortex of smoke and fire come the Black hand, marching together they seem like a raging torrent of fire and promethium, a wave of heat batters the room as they draw closer, woth the last few survivng goliaths from the station being boiled alive*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 02:56

"Fuckin hell." *she takes a gasmask, hanging from her hip. and presses is up to her face* *slightly muffled* "Flashy entrance"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 03:00

“No wonder they’re late”
*They march through the smoke slowly their armour as imposing as it is effective, they move as a single unit until stopping in unison before the pair*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 03:02

"See why are this lot all coordinated and shit, and i get the squabbling children?"

Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 03:03

“Cos your two are new, and this lot were meant to tank all the reinforcements, speaking of them. How were they? Did thing get all bitchy?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hive Warfare! Part Duex
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next