Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hive Warfare! Part Duex

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 03:03

“Cos your two are new, and this lot were meant to tank all the reinforcements, speaking of them. How were they? Did thing get all bitchy?”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 03:07

"Yeaaaaaaaaaaah. Those two should just fuck already."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 03:13

*he chuckles*
“They bickered then?”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 03:23

"Like an elderly couple."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 03:32

“God sake”
*The Black Hand wait patiently, and most take the time to load a new cask of promethium into their weapons*
“Alright gents, we’re gonna fortify this position and use it as a fall back point incase shit gets bad”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 03:33

"and enough of the flashy bullshit. We're fighting a gang war, not putting on a stage show."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 03:41

*A pair quite visibly deflate as they nod and get to work*

Max: “You do have to admit that most guys would bolt if they saw that”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 03:42

Akira: "I'd rather the guys were on fire."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 03:45

Max: “That also works, So when do you think they’ll come?”
*In the distance she can quite clearly see workers milling sround looking comfused*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 03:50

"Not sure. Reckon we should clear the workers." *she draws her pistol, and aims it roughly at the workers.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 03:54

*He follows the pistol and takes aim himself*
“Good point, keep the approach clear so we can see em coming”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 03:57

*She fires at one of their feet, taking a chunk out of the rockcrete*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 04:01

*Almost immediately they scatter, diving behind machindry or retreating into tunnels to keep from being shot, any stragglers have their feet shot at by Max, causing them to bolt*

“There we go”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 04:10

"She cracks the cylinder to the side, clamps the grip between her teeth, takes a bullet from her belt, and slots it in, takes it from her mouth, and flicks the cylinder closed*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 04:16

“I can’t talk you into not fighting can I?”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 04:28

"Fuck off."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-02-27, 04:36

“Thought so”
*From the rubble come a pair of men ferrying a heavy stubber toward a makeshift barrier*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-02-28, 12:39

"Only need one arm to shoot, and or stab fuckers."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-02-28, 16:45

“True, but reloading is a bitch. I reckon we give our boys however long it takes to build a few stubber emplacements before we push to the tunnels”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-02-28, 17:29

"Then i guess i better use the gun sparingly... we got those flamer teams?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-02-28, 17:32

“All 50, they’ll take the lead once we reach the tunnels and burn the fuckers out”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-02-28, 17:34

"pretty sure vatgrown muscle don't do shit to promethium."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-02-28, 17:45

“Exactly, they’ll either burn or be gunned down. Probably both. *He’s stops for a second thinking* Vets will clear the path forward then the Hand will lead the way. We should get pretty far before anything resembling a cohesive defence appears”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-03-01, 12:31

"You trying to keep me back?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-03-01, 15:53

“Just off the front rank”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-03-01, 16:52

Kerak: "Kroot not leave akira side. Hurt." *his beady eyes narrow at max*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-03-01, 17:13

“I know she’s hurt but Akira isn't the sort to stay back, so you, Akira, and the kroot will follow the black hand and slaughter anyone who threatens them. *He turns and looks at Kerak, his face utterly devoid of emotion* Once you’ve cleansed the tunnels we should be able to bait the overlord into joining the fight and put an end to this phase of the war”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-03-01, 18:19

Kerak: "We stay back. Your hand must fight good. Not like those." *he points with his blade back towards where they came from*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-03-01, 18:36

Max: “They will. How far back do you plan on keeping her?”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-03-01, 18:37

*Kerak looks at akira* "Akeera?"

Akira: "Just, sounds good."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-03-01, 18:44

Max: “Stick with me then, I’ll be following behind the veterans”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-03-03, 14:37

Akira: "Alright. No time like the present." *she lowers her visor, and drops the pin back in place*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-03-03, 19:58

As soon as Max gave the order his men surged forward into the mining district, sprinting past ancient machines and into the catacombs beyond.
Almost immediately the sounds of screaming and battle dominate the air, bullets whizz past at head height embedding themselves into the skulls of the unfortunate as they press forward.
Before long the distinctive roar of multiple flamethrowers begins to drown out the screaming, and up ahead Akira can see pillars of black smoke rising toward the ceiling.

Beside her, Max is quite happily watching his men do all the work while fiddling with a little rebreather in an attempt to make it connect to an oxygen canister on his belt

Max: “Kerak”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-03-03, 21:21

Kerak grunts in response
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-03-03, 22:27

*He points to some scaffolding to kerak’s left*
“When we get to the tunnels, take your kroot and climb up that wall. You’ll choke to death otherwise and we don’t know how far the tunnels reach. So instead I want you to get above the tunnels and meet us on the other side. There’ll probably be some resistance but I doubt it’ll do much”
*His hand drifts across, pointing to the tunnels and the floor atop them*
“Feel free to take men with you”

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2018-03-03, 23:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-03-03, 23:26

Kerak: "Not leave Akeera."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-03-03, 23:30

*Looks to Akira*
“Want to hit the tunnels or would you prefer the shorter route?”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-03-05, 21:19

Akira: "The tunnels are gonna be the hardest fighting. We should be down there."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-03-05, 21:40

Max: “We’ll take the tunnels then, but the kroot are gonna need a rebreather or they’ll have to wait for the smoke to dissipate”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-03-05, 22:20

Kerak: "Kindred is strong. can breathe stronger than you."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-03-05, 22:43

Max: “I’ll take your word for it”
*He walks forward and clips his rebreather into place*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-03-05, 23:28

*akira has hers strapped on underneath the thick steel plate of her helmet* "Lets roll."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-03-06, 00:21

/The tunnels, a labyrinthine catacomb of ancient and new pathways leading all over the ship, illuminated by a mixture of lanterns and the flashes of gunfire it is next to impossible to navigate a safe path forwards. Inside of five minutes Akira and Max had caught up to the front, and found themselves embroiled in a viscious rolling melee. Every inch is paid for in blood as ambush after ambush crashes down upon the pair, the black hand reap a deadly toll as their flamethrowers spew fiery death upon the defenders. But even their numbers are not endless and soon it’s Max, Akira, and the Kroot leading the charge\

*Max turns and ducks below Keraks outstretched claw moments before it tears into a gangers chest, giving him the moment he needs to reload, with a string of soft clicks the magazine is replaced and a fresh round slams into the chamber. Beside him stands Akira, shield raised with her revolver pressed against the head of a would be ambusher as he trips over the bodies of his comrades*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-03-06, 18:37

*akira pulls the trigger, snapping the gangers head back with an echoing crack, spraying gore in a fountain from the back of his head. As another comes at her, she cracks him across the face with the slab barrel of her revolver. She turns to max, ducking as another explosion thunders somewhere else in the complex.* "IM OUT!" *The red skinned kroot steps into the gap akira made in the motley wall, raising a shield, and squawking behind its mask*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-03-06, 22:44

*Max shoulders his rifle and lets a sharp burst finish off the ganger she hit as he steps toward akira*
“GUN!” *He holds an empty hand out expectantly while the other offers Akira his sidearm*

*Up ahead the goliaths have taken cover behind a series of overturn carts, using them to protect themselves while spraying blindly toward the kroot*

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2018-03-06, 23:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-03-06, 23:26

*she slaps the revolver into his palm, and takes his pistol, swinging it around to put a round in the ganger she knocked to the floor*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-03-07, 00:05

*The ganger is already dead but a burst of light from her forcefield alerts Akira to yet more men attempting to break their line. This time however, a trio of goliaths lead the charge, armed with a grenade launcher, shotguns, and hammers, whilst clad in what seems to be shaped slabs of metal bolted onto a vest of sorts.*

*Max meanwhile has noticed them coming and is hastily planting rounds into the cylinder for Akira*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-03-07, 02:29

Akira yells out over the din of gunfire, standing and pumping shots into the goliath with a grenade launcher, aiming not at him, but at his weapon, specifically, at its ammunition. "HOLD THE FUCKING LINE!"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-03-07, 19:44

*Firing Max’s pistol was akin to firing a cannon, the gun practically explodes in her hand as a small gout of flame follows the round, while the barrel and bolt assembly rocket backwards a good 2-3inches down her wrist before slamming forwards with a fresh round in place. This makes firing a rather painful experience, but the massive rounds make up for this issue with raw velocity and power as they crash into the grenade launcher and its ammunition.*

OOC: Gimme 2 D20 on fate
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-03-07, 20:58

*akira is rather used to a good kick from a pistol, given her own choice of sidearm.*
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2018-03-07, 20:58

The member 'Captain Raeven' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 1, 12
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hive Warfare! Part Duex   Hive Warfare! Part Duex - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hive Warfare! Part Duex
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next