Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes Reboot

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-05-15, 23:59

“So the people believe that the city is still a target?”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-05-16, 00:13

"The shadows of the burned still line the streets."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-05-16, 00:16

“.......Excuse me?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-05-16, 00:17

Trajan: it happens sometimes when a man is incinerated. His silhouette is left in ash on the floor or wall behind him. It is often all that remains.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-05-16, 00:19

Ket: "Indeed. The shadows are forbidden to be cleaned."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-05-16, 00:21

Mordred: “Why keep them?”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-05-16, 00:39

Ket: "As an example, of what befalls sinners."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-05-16, 00:40

Mord: “I see”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-05-16, 00:45

"I assume you disagree nephew?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-05-16, 00:49

“I like my cities clean and orderly, ashen silhouettes burned against walls would be somewhat disruptive”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-05-16, 00:58

"Since stracia has no citizens, it is not an issue."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-05-16, 00:58

“But it will” He looks to Trajan as he says this
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-05-16, 19:12

"In time"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-05-17, 02:24

He nods “You say it is surrounded by savannah? Savannah can make for good farmland, and with the cities position on the vein Stracia could support not only a large population, but feed other nearby cities”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-05-17, 14:51

Ket: "You would be driving your hand into the metaphorical ants nest."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-05-17, 17:36

Mord: “That’s the dracian way, besides it’s good to plan ahead”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-05-17, 21:30

"Meihakuna, Mordred o nobete wa ikemasen. Sore wa ikigiredesu."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-05-17, 22:24

Mordred chuckles “Kerutorobi no tamedesu”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-05-17, 22:26

"Kare wa anata yori mo toshiue de, hotondo arayuru men de keiken ga arimasu. Kare ni mo sore wa meihakude wa nai to omoimasu ka?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-05-17, 22:36

“Gaiken wa shibashiba azamuka rete iru”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-05-17, 23:35

Ket tuts at this disregard for religion.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-05-17, 23:42

Trajan: anyway...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-05-17, 23:45

Mordred: “What else must we plan for?”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-05-18, 00:00

Ket: "Other than the uproar i must endure when you clean the shadows?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-05-18, 00:01

“You think I will clean them?”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-05-18, 00:48

Ket: "It sounds as if you wish to."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-05-18, 00:57

Mordred: “It’s not my city to clean. I’m just here to learn and grab a little campaign experience. Since being a seasoned admiral does not carry the same influence as blooded general”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-05-18, 01:14

Ket: "You will be blooded, have no fear of that."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-05-18, 01:17

Mord: “Of that I have no doubt”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-05-18, 01:20

Ket: "Well, let us have those maps found, so we can form a plan of sorts."

*Hakon continues to stare down the voldomanians*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-05-18, 01:33

Mord: “Uncle?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-05-18, 01:35

"Indeed we can. *he snaps his fingers and a soldier produces them*"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-05-18, 01:38

Once they are laid out, ket first points to a irregularly straight ridge, running from stracia towards the vein. "Our first concern will be water. The systems the stracians engineered to carry water from the vein are long gone."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-05-18, 01:40

"we have more than enough men to remedy that"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-05-18, 01:45

"We must stockpile water, in case of a siege."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-05-18, 01:45

"Obviously"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-05-18, 01:48

Mordred studies the maps silently, letting Trajan and Ket do the talking
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-05-18, 01:49

"The walls stand firm in all but a few places, there we will have to fortify ourselves, and will be at our weakest. The gates, and two sections of wall, where dragonfire has melted stone."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-05-18, 01:56

"I presume the ground is mostly stable"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-05-18, 02:01

"There is black basalt, the same as the walls, not far beneath the soil."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-05-18, 02:02

"Excellent...I think a couple of Helepolis are in order"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-05-18, 02:05

"those monstrosities? No no, the city walls are not our problem. It is the citadel that is garrisoned." He taps the map, on an area within the walls of stracia, at its centre, with the main roads leading out like spokes of a wheel.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-05-18, 02:05

"Go on"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-05-18, 02:06

“What sort of garrison would a cursed city carry?”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-05-18, 02:10

"The repentant. Willing or otherwise."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-05-18, 02:14

“A mob? Or are they organised?”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-05-18, 02:16

"Brutally. It is... as a monastery is to voldomanians?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-05-18, 02:16

Akari: pardon?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-05-18, 02:17

"A place of rigid routine, in service to gods?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-05-18, 02:18

"hm"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2018-05-18, 02:32

“I see....”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes Reboot
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next