Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-06-22, 21:42

Charles: alright, fair enough
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-06-22, 22:24

Lucy: "That all then?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-06-22, 23:08

Gideon: “Well, not us anyway”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-06-22, 23:19

Jax: "Can you fly 'er?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-06-22, 23:20

Gideon: “It’s a big Aquila with guns course I can”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-06-22, 23:23

Jax: "Aye but we need you in the cockpit of a knight."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-06-22, 23:25

Gideon: “Knight’s in a ship. Landing pad 452. If we can take out a nearby macrocannon I can get in and clear the hangar.”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-06-22, 23:34

Charles: depends. Any other issues you wish to tell me?

gideon n co hear the noise of engines firing up from across the hangar, as a landing pad raises from the ground, A corvus blackstar prepped and ready upon it
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-06-22, 23:38

Serah: "Jax and I can take the cannon. If you and the astartes can take the hangar."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-06-22, 23:39

Lucy: "Nah. You be as much a bastard as you like. Just be honest about it."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-06-22, 23:41

Gideon: “You’ll need these” He offers them the bag of explosives “I’ll drop you off near the gun”
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-06-24, 21:23

OOC: Please continue.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-06-24, 21:33

OOC Edd is in austria, we cannot
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-06-24, 22:29

OOC: Wow. What's he doing in the far colony, though?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-06-24, 23:50

OOC helpin his dad apparently
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-06-26, 20:44

*jax takes the bag in his augmetic hand, lifting the weight up and down* "Aye... that'll do 'er."

Serah: "Let's show these damned xenos the emperor's fury."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-06-26, 20:48

the deathwatch marines enter the hangar, with the hatches of the blackstar opening

Charles: and my men?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-06-26, 20:58

Lucy: "Keep your big toy soldiers out of our hair."

Jax: "Alright, lets do this thing." *he gently punches serah's shoulder, and dons his helmet, walking over to the commandeered dropship*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-06-26, 21:08

Charles: Try not to kill them then.

Garron: *the imp fist* *sees em*...why are you using that valkyrie?

*laurence sees a rather large ship descending from on high*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-06-26, 21:13

Gideon: “You are astartes, it would not be right for us to use your ship”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-06-26, 21:13

Lucy: "We've managed so far"

Jax: "...Cause she's beautiful?" rebreather muffled as it is, his voice still speaks for the ear to ear grin on his face.

Without a word, he sets off walking towards its landing spot, Sidonai following in his footsteps.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-06-26, 21:15

Garron:... the valkyrie is inferior in every way, and creates another target for them to spot. There's more than enough space in the corvus.

Charles: good.

*flight of the valkyries as it descends, a large, white, dogs head emblazoned on the side*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-06-26, 21:16

Gideon: “That and I intend to drop these two near a macro battery. We will need the weapon offline if we are to succeed”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-06-26, 21:18

Garron: and our ship does not function for that because....?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-06-26, 21:23

Laurence: "Sidonai. Claws, if you will."

With a flash of bright teeth, fingers morph into slender claws. and laurence takes out his rosette, and fixes it to the breast of his coat.

Jax: "If you're offering, we'd be more than happy. There any straps for the lad here?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-06-26, 21:27

the ship touches down with a slamming noise

Garron: straps?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-06-26, 21:28

Jax: "So we don't tear him limb from limb."

Laurence approaches
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-06-26, 21:29

Gideon: “Hang on...tear me limb from limb?!”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-06-26, 21:30

Quintis: not needed. Scions get a lift in this thing all the time, come on.

several hatches all over the ship open, and a horde of servo skulls swarm forth in all directions
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-06-26, 21:32

jax turns to gideon: "Yknow, reentry forces."

Laurence casually draws one of the auto pistols from the shoulder holsters at his side, in his left hand.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-06-26, 21:34

he notes the servo skulls are blaring a message on repeat, in a very pompous, important sounding voice
+SOLDIERS OF THE IMPERIUM, TAKE HEART. WE ARE THE HERALDS OF THE FREEBLADE, CANIS REX, THE CHAINBREAKER. THE MIGHTY SIR HEKHTER HAS CHOSEN TO GRACE THE FIELD OF BATTLE WITH HIS PRESENCE THIS DAY, AND BRING RUIN TO THE TRAITORS ALONGSIDE YOU. GLORY TO CANIS REX, GLORY TO THE EMPEROR+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-06-26, 21:36

Laurence: "Well then, lets go meet the man." He walks towards the nearest hatch.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-06-26, 21:37

the ship is rather large, and the hatch is also large, as he sees it slowly lowering
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-06-26, 21:38

Gideon: “I think I’ll be alright, now hurry up” with that Gideon starts walking to the corvus
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-06-26, 21:39

the marines are already on board
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-06-26, 21:48

He stands so that the hatch will come to rest at his feet when fully open.

jax shoulders the explosives and follows on, serah after him
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-06-26, 21:55

it slams down, with a mighty thud, kicking up dust in all directions

once all three are aboard, the hatch slides shut
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-06-26, 21:56

Gideon: “Where are we landing?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-06-26, 21:57

Erik: *From the cockpit* Where we targetin first laddie?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-06-26, 21:58

Laurence and sidonai stand, the daemon a pace behind and to his side.

Jax: "The young lads in charge of this one I reckon:"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-06-26, 22:05

Gideon stays quiet for a minute “We’re dropping sister Immalia and her..helper? Near the eastern macro cannon, it’s recessed slightly into the dock wall, so they’ll have to either climb up or rappel down to reach it”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-06-26, 22:06

Erik: scans show it's bloody well guarded. I'll drop you off then make a distraction for ye.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-06-26, 22:11

Jax: "Long suffering husband."

Serah: "Suffering?"

Jax: "suffering."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-06-26, 22:20

Gideon: “Husband. Anywah You’ll be flying into restricted airspace, the moment you open fire everything will lock on to us. Hydras, and missiles primarily with patrolling lightnings recalled to finish us off”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-06-27, 19:50

Erik: ah they aint shite. We'll 'av em!
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-06-27, 20:02

Gideon: “If you say so”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-06-27, 20:03

*lift off happens, and gideon notices the horse sized cyborg wolf staring at him*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-06-27, 20:04

*He ignores it*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-06-27, 20:05

it deliberately approaches him
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-06-27, 20:09

“And what do you want?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2018-06-27, 20:10

the entrance to the ship seems pitch black, nothing visible inside... and then, lights. Two of them, green and angled like eyes. Moments later, another, much brighter light, to the left and lower down from the others, blue and brilliant against the black.

the wolf starts sniffing him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 5 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k...ish... RP-
Jump to: