Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes Reboot

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2019-12-27, 01:11

"'s not like that. Where I'm from, ya don't respect a man without seein why ya should first. I got no reason to disrespect ya, I just don't really know ya"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2019-12-27, 01:30

"So it isn't martial skill you are referencing. You wish to know something of my soul?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2019-12-27, 01:31

"Not the word I'd use but aye, I 'spose"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2019-12-27, 01:35

"A bold question from one i have just met. Such things i have not spoken to with even Trajan."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2019-12-27, 01:38

"Trajan's Dracian. They know how to fight n conquor n run an empire, but they like dancin around shit instead of gettin t' the point"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2019-12-27, 01:43

"I think, we do not have the time for this conversation to reach a satisfying conclusion. I am no poet or philosopher, i cannot sum up my heart for you in a pretty phrase. I should have to tell you the story of my life, and speak at length of my beliefs and how i came to them." He gestures with his left hand, rolling the wrist to make circles with his fingertips, stopping to point, open handed at Theresa. "I cannot think of why i would do this for you."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2019-12-27, 02:01

"Aight. That's fair. 'sides, I tend to get a decent measure of a man without havin t' hear that."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2019-12-27, 02:04

"Have you your measure?" He asks levelly.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2019-12-27, 02:04

"I got somethin"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2019-12-27, 02:09

"Should i worry, or might i be at ease?" At this, she hears the reeds behind her move, and the soft sound of a foot pressing into wet earth.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2019-12-27, 02:12

she turns to see what the noise is
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2019-12-27, 02:14

She sees the armoured bulk of another immortal, the one with different coloured eyes, staring back at her, unmoving, as if he was always there. Both spear and shield are in hand, held loosely, and ready.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2019-12-27, 02:15

she raises an eyebrow in the newcomer's direction
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2019-12-27, 02:18

Ket chuckles. "He thinks you might try to kill me."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2019-12-27, 02:19

"If I were gonna do that I wouldn't'a started talkin. One o' us would be dead already."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2019-12-27, 02:21

"Had i informed you i fully supported slavery, during our conversation, would you not have drawn steel?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2019-12-27, 02:40

"Nah. That'd just be a good way t' get myself killed."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2019-12-27, 02:44

He considers this for a moment. "Likely, true." Looks over, and dismisses the immortal with a nod. "So, my question. May i rest easy, or are you a point of concern?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2019-12-27, 02:50

"Well...I get ya don't wanna sit here n tell me yer damn life story, but there's one thing I'd like t' ask first, sir"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2019-12-27, 02:51

"Ask."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2019-12-27, 02:55

"There's this centurion. Primus Pilus in the IVth. Pretty sure you've met. Man's the reason I aint still in chains gettin scars across my back."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2019-12-27, 03:02

"I know him. Justinian."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2019-12-27, 03:03

"one of your soldiers is real damn important to him"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2019-12-27, 03:10

"I know. She is Redati, a valued sister."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2019-12-27, 03:11

"Aye, I heard that."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2019-12-27, 03:12

"And your question?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2019-12-27, 03:13

"More of a...Request really. I know ya already care about her n all that, she's a valuable soldier n all but...look out for her, yeah? I aint lettin Justinian go down that hole again"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2019-12-27, 03:18

Ket studies theresa's face for a moment. "She will stand in the line of battle. This much is unavoidable, and the immortals will face the worst of the battles to come... I will place her T'sebi alongside my own, and that of Denya Hakon Leif. The line will not break there."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2019-12-27, 03:19

after a pause, she nods
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2019-12-27, 03:21

"You are satisfied? I will not deny her the honour of her place in the front rank."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2019-12-27, 03:23

"I wouldn't ask ya to"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2019-12-27, 03:30

"Then we have found our place of understanding."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2019-12-28, 01:53

she nods at that
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2019-12-28, 02:19

He turns back around, to look upon the kuphilla once more.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2019-12-28, 02:43

she does likewise, for a moment
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2019-12-28, 02:52

"You may leave, now." There is an air of command, in the words, but no threat in them, simply a confidence.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2020-01-19, 17:17

after a slight pause, she nods and simply begins walking away
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2020-01-19, 18:14

"If you should see Trajan, or the Voldomanian woman, inform them that i wait upon their presence here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes Reboot
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6