Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

unrecorded sector

Go down 
+4
Nazamroth
cow-man
Azrok
Gorath
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Faelwen

unrecorded sector - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 00:22

Aranel laughs with her and it takes a moment before Mel straightens himself out and his heartbeat's normal again
Mel: what do I owe the certainly unexpected surprise?
Aranel: aunty's funny
Mel: yes she's *air quotes amusingly* "funny"
Aranel continues laughing
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 00:25

Daria: *chuckles* oh calm down mel
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 00:28

Ooc:Azrok?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 00:28

Mel: *exaggerated* calm down? sure! let me just pack all my scares of intrusion in this here little box, *holds his hand up like he's supporting something yet there's nothing there* and just forget about that!
Aranel keeps laughing
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 00:29

Daria keeps laughing
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 00:29

Meldarion eventually loosens up and laughs with them a little
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 00:30

*At which point aranel sees arya's face slowly coming into view directly above her*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 00:31

Aranel: *half laugh half joy* Arya!
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 00:32

Ooc: I'm ready for when this craftworld gets murdered by nids.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 00:32

Arya: *in the same way* Aranel!
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 00:34

Aranel is laughing as she goes and hugs Arya
OOC btw she's like the ideal toddler girl in a dress. except skinnier and the dressa tad more elegant
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 00:35

Arya: *hugs back* I've missed you
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 00:38

Aranel: I've missed you too. *slightly excited and rapid question bombardment* how is it being grown up? did you find a boyfriend yet? what's his name? is he nice? did you make out? did you get married? do you have a house? do you have kids-
Mel: calm down Aranel you're going to burn out
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 00:40

Arya: *laughs* in order, it's great but I miss being small, yes I do, his name's bjourn, he is nice, yes we did, no we didn't, not really, and no we don't
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 00:42

Aranel is stuck smiling as she tries to recall what she said for a moment before resuming
Aranel: *hopeful* is it like in the stories?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 00:43

Arya: kinda
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 00:45

now she's confused
Aranel: huh?
Meldarion is keeping an eye out for the sake of not crushing her optimism/hopes
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 00:46

Arya: it's great, really great...but the stories skip the few boring bits *chuckles*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 00:47

Meldarion relaxes with a smile
Aranel: boring?! it can't be boring- he's a boyfriend! (toddler denial)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 00:48

Arya: I guess so *she laughs*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 00:49

Aranel: yay I'm right!
Meldarion laughs a little
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 00:51

Just got to my place to stay
Ic
Freya: weve all seen done and had thing done to us
She shivers at that last part
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 00:51

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to remind you"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 00:53

arya also laughs and picks her up
Daria: should we give them some private time?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 00:55

Aranel: alright, wait what do you mean you wish you were little again? when I grow up I wouldn't want to be little again!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 00:56

Arya: so I could grow up with you *she smiles*
*Daria leads mel out of the room to give those two some space to catch up*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 00:59

OOC keep both sides going or leave it with one side?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 01:00

OOC keep both
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 01:02

OOC alllllllriiiiiiight
IC Aranel: aw that's nice. I wish I could be a grown up with you
----------------
Mel: aside from scaring me to death and bringing Arya along did you want something Daria?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 01:03

Arya: I'm sorry. If I could have I would have.
------------------------------
Daria: just checking up on you...also I have a problem
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 01:04

Aranel: so I can't do what you did to grow up?
---------------
Mel: what's the problem?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 01:05

Arya: you could but for you it would take the same amount of time as normal. so you would have to wait twenty years for it to work
--------------------------
Daria: it's freya
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 01:06

Freya: not your fault but im in love with you nerus
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 01:07

Ooc is bkourn there
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 01:08

OOC not yet but he could be
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 01:08

Aranel: oh. I thought you just grew up like..... that!
-----------------
Mel: did something happen?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

He looks shocked.
"You... You do?"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 01:11

OOC btw i made a new topic on my creation, Nerus has already seen and just putting it out there that it's another poll, requesting your obligations to vote
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 01:11

Arya: kinda yeah. *she smiles*
-------------------
Daria: she...was raped. a lot.
OOC I already voted
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 01:12

his eyes go wide
Mel: what?? j-just..... what?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 01:14

Daria: I know. *sighs* but that's not the problem. She was pregnant after. She asked me to deal with it but... I couldn't kill it. I removed it. and now I have a baby who doesn't have anyone to look after her
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 01:19

"I didn't think you did"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 01:20

Mel: just... *sigh* a rape child is never a good relationship. the mother is stuck with a child she never wanted but still grew attached to. and the father doesn't give a shit because he fucked the new mother WITHOUT PROTECTION just so he can satiate his lust. the child will be troubled for life given his own life was never ment to be. killing a child like this case is easiest when it's still a fetus. I'm sorry to admit it but it's true. a humane way at death is for the victim to never be aware of it, like with putting an animal down.... *sighs heavily* I can't change your mind can I?
------------
Aranel: huh? but you said it'd be no differnet then staying here just a second ago!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 01:22

Daria: no you can't. I tried, and I couldn't do it
-------------------------------------
Arya: I said it would be like it, not the same.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 01:24

Mel: well where is she then?....*alarimng thought* don't tell me you took on the developing child yourself
-------------
Aranel seems cross/confused now
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 01:24

Freya: yes
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 01:26

Daria: relax, I had an old gestation pod I stole from Thoros.
--------------------
Arya hugs her
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 01:27

Mel: ok that's good
---------
Aranel giggles before hugging back
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 01:30

Daria: *sighs* I don't know what to do with her now
--------------------
Arya: want to play?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 01:34

Meldarion ponnders on this
OOC I had the idea that the baby wouldn't resemble her mother too much is another woman started carrying her. anyway what if for some reason our group decides to somehow make Layla the new mother of the child. I have NO idea why I thought of it other then it could seriously screw with Layla as a sort of payback for messing up Faelwen
----------------
IC Aranel: yeah!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 01:35

OOC....that does not sound at all logical
--------------------------
Arya: then lets!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

unrecorded sector
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next