Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

unrecorded sector

Go down 
+4
Nazamroth
cow-man
Azrok
Gorath
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
cow-man

unrecorded sector - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 11:42

Ooc: and then someone shoots the balloon.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 11:42

OOC anywhere is reachable to him, plus he has an ability to protrude a small glowing point of light that travels slowly through the air. what it is, is a seeker line. it's an extension of Dark Hunter that's short-sighted and wherever it travels it leaves an invisible line through the air. when prey get close enough they get snapped unto by the seeker line which them drags them weightlessly through the air following the very same path the point made. the kicker to this is it'll possess enough force to snap a human down when dragging someone through an opening it used *since it's the size of a marble*. the person it then dragged through an area until they compress/snap apart enough to pass through. this can be used through viewports as well, which is even more devastating no less

Last edited by Faelwen on 2014-05-22, 11:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 11:43

OOC and realizes it has lightweight, tank armour protecting it!
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 11:44

Ooc: like in that alien film when the xenomorph hybrid gets sucked through a tiny hole.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 11:50

Nerus wrote:
Ooc: like in that alien film when the xenomorph hybrid gets sucked through a tiny hole.
OOC yes, like that. except the entire human isn't prompted to get through the hold, only whatever the point of light is holding
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 11:50

Ooc: how fast does the person get dragged?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 11:58

idk what the speed is, or how to describe it. oh! I could say, it's like the speed of if the vacumm of space just opened on the person just behind them. basically as fast as the vacuum of space would pull the person. except its along a given path through the air
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 11:59

Ooc: so it's not like slow and horrifying. It's more what's happening AAAAHHHHGGGGHH!
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 12:01

OOC ok now I have to go, I'll be back later

and yes, that's pretty much it. the glowing point of space is scary enough, but when it grabs someone and pulls them that serves to implement fear
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 12:02

ZEPPELIN
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 12:02

Ooc: your zeplin won't save you.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 12:15

OOC my guns will
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 12:16

Ooc: you can't protect from this thing!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 12:17

OOC with gunz guns GUNZ
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 12:24

Ooc: it'll kill you!
And me.
And everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 14:41

Freya wraps her arms around nerus head kissing him
Freya: well youve heard it now
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 14:47

He kisses back, but stops himself.

"I... don't want to scare you again"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 14:50

She just continues kissing him
Freya: i love you nerus do you love me
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 14:52

"More than anything"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 14:56

Freya starts to kiss him even more
Roll above a 80
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 14:56

The member 'Azrok' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd100' : 21
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 14:57

Freya: i.. im not ready for intercorse yet im sorry
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 14:58

"It's ok, I won't force you into anything"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 15:12

Freya i want to but im not ready but i love you so much nerus im glad i met you
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 15:40

"And I you" he smiles at her.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 16:11

OOC: I just read from this morning to now and I am pissing myself with laughter...
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 16:22

She lays her head on his shoulder wrapping her arms around him
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 16:37

Ooc: is it the argument with the sword?

Ic:he let's her get comfy.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 16:41

OOC I argued with nothing but pure science!
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 16:45

Ooc: cram it nerd!
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 17:00

She gets cumfy and looks up at him
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 17:02

"What?" He says with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 17:03

I cast FIST! *punches Nerus*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 17:07

Ooc: *magic missile*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 17:13

Ooc. That.... Was a long day.... We must have moved at least a few tons of metal... The entire contents of a storeroom... In 30 degrees celsius...
Funny bit is, i wore gloves all day, because it was a must this time.... So now my hands are that of snow white compared to my arms of african black... Okay, a bit exxegarated, but you get the point...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 17:13

you missed out on SCIENCE
even had to bring up newton's laws of motion
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 17:14

Ooc: I walked up a large hill in a rainstorm carrying my college work.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 17:17

Glimpsed it in the break.
The answer:
Assuming that the bullet is perfectly rigid, the sword rigid and unbreakable in this scenario, and the wielders hand infinitely strong, ANY bullet can be deflected. No exceptions. Now replace those three things with the variables of the scenario, and add to it that the lower the impact angle, the less impact force, and you get that an eldar is quite capable of deflecting a 50 cal bullet with a sword of eldar quality.
The reaction time is not in question. Even humans can hit bullets in the air
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 17:20

the main point of our disagreement would be damage to the sword as a result
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 17:23

That depends on the bullet and sword.
First, you hit it with the flat, not the edge.
Two, low impact angle. You dont need much to make it miss your body. Its half a meter wide avaragely(so much so thateven snipers use that as a means of measuring distance)
The sword would probs survive. Im not sure though. 50 cal IS used to punch through steel and shit... But theoretically, low enough angle, no damage
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 17:25

aye. we're talking about a pistol here against a wychblade. they just added it was 50cal after in hopes of saying i was incorrect
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 17:26

Dont know the details of a wychblade, but the gun doesnt matter. Only the bullets properties do
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 17:30

wychbade is the weapon farseers and warlocks use
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 17:31

Ooc: they're amazing at cutting through flesh.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 17:34

and vehicles apparently
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 17:36

Ooc: they have fleshbane
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 17:37

and armourbane last time I checked
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 17:37

OOC: Now hold on a miniute

Honus said it was a 50 cal

I never specified...But if this pistol can cause ceramite to buckle underneath the impact...Well....
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 17:41

Freya: what
She says smiling
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 17:45

"Dunno, just kinda relaxed"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-22, 17:50

Freya: yeah so wanna do anything
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

unrecorded sector
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next