Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Defense Of Corincoth IV

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
cow-man

The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 17:02

"If they start summoning daemons then we might have more problems than first expected"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 17:14

You lot will, if it comes to it I'll move behind their lines to secure the kill.
My men will provide overwatch.
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 17:14

We already cleared this Trader. If you would have listened to the brief, I said, he has hordes of cltists, the war machines Of warsmith Baraken, the entirety of his chapter AND DEMONIC ALLIES
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 17:15

"So how do you hope to win?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 17:18

We hold out until reinforcements arrive whilst I kill their chapter master
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 17:19

How do we hope? THis is our home planet. We have 15 titans. We have 20 Super heavies, including three fellblades. We have the entirety of the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 8th companies. We have 30 regiments of guardsmen and their tanks. We will defeat this horde, with or without you
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 17:21

"Wars can be won in different ways other than mass death"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 17:22

We are defending, surrendering is not an option
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 17:24

How do we hope? THis is our home planet. We have 15 titans. We have 20 Super heavies, including three fellblades. We have the entirety of the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 8th companies. We have 30 regiments of guardsmen and their tanks. We will defeat this horde, with or without you
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 17:26

No. We will not beguile the enemies. we murder them, straight and simple. No traitor has ever set foot on this world and lived to tell the tale. I intend to keep it that way
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 17:28

"But we could lure them into a trap"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 17:30

*the cargo transport rumbles past and 5 snipers jump off, forming up behind me*

These are my best marksmen, set them up where you believe their skill will be best used.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 17:32

A trap may not work, they are assaulting from orbit...though we could deliberately leave a large area undefended to lure them uni a cross fire
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 17:34

"You say they are drawn to gold? Perhaps we could leave a stockpile undefended, their force would be split apart as they are drawn to it"
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 17:36

I don't believe that'll work Trader... I know these guys, they'll go where there's the most people...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 17:42

*several tanks now rumble out of dreadnought, they resemble TOG 2*s and chieftain tanks*
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 17:44

*Gronus and Gronusette follow them* That's a nice collection that you have there
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 17:45

Engineer 1: thanks,if you like you can run diagnostics on them whilst we await orders
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 17:46

"Imagine what they're worth... oh, sorry"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 17:47

*the engineer stares at the rogue trader, horrified*
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 17:48

Engineers, If you'd like to follow my personal rhino, I'll lead you to the vehicle bay *gronus drives off*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 17:49

"Dont worry, I was joking!" She laughs.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 17:51

*the engineers jump onto one of tanks and follow the rhino*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 17:52

"Idiots..." she walks back to her shuttle.
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 17:55

*Fyfian to Valerian*I really want to punch her...
OOC: Valerian is chief librarian
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 17:56

*watches the rogue trader walk away*
You know....I could arrange an 'accident' for her, after all my vessel has pre-imperium tech veeery finicky....
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 17:57

No. As much as I want to BushWookie, I will not order the death of anyone loyal to the imperium
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 18:07

As you wish
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 18:09

"Sek, control yourself next time; you nearly got us killed" the trader says.

"I'm sorry... but the astartes was being a arse"

"I don't want to hear it"
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 18:12

Right then. ANGEL'S SWORD, DISMISSED! *The companies fall out.* Squad Memphis, to me. Show Bushwookie and his men their accomodation, and the armoury if they are running low
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 18:24

*throws himself onto a bed*
Aaagh.....lying down is good
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 18:26

*all of the Marines retire to their bunks* *night passes*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 18:29

*typical morning music*
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 18:54

OOC: G2G Dinner
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 19:20

ooc: Back
IC: The SM are already awake and patrolling, readying themselves for the fight
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 19:32

*awakens the marines around and they go about their daily routine onboard the dreadnought*
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 20:01

*A vox sounds over the entire city* +men and women of Corincoth IV, this is Chapter Master Fyfian Seraphite. Today the enemy land at our doorstep, but we shall not back down! This world shall never fall to the foul workings of Chaos. Will you stand and fight with us against this danger, or will you back down and watch as this planet is lost. Today, the Legions of marines stand with us. Today, the ranks of guardsmen stand with us. Today, the power of the holy titans, and the holy Super-heavy weapons of destruction work on our side. Today, The emperor has blessed us with one of his holy assasins with which to lay waste to the chaos fiends. Do your duty, and stand by our sides. to all militant units, form up outside the main gates. Our battlements are formed, and now, we are prepared.+
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 20:36

*The marksmen and my marines form up into blocks outside the main gate with me standing infront of them*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 20:37

The trader is in orbit, activated the stealth field on her ship.

"You think you can do it?" She says worried.

"If I don't, you can kill me in the afterlife" the kroot jokes, strapping on the void field generator to his spacesuit.

"You don't have to do this, it's not in your pay grade"

"Oh, it will be if it works" he picks up the archotech device, small but weighty in his hands, a blue aura around it.
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 20:43

Fyfian:+I don't know what you're plan is trader. Bt if you backstab us, we will bring our wrath on your head+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 20:45

they see several black dots falling from the sky in the distance
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 20:46

+Plan? Please; you presume too much of me+ the kroot opens the back hatch.
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 20:49

*sees the spots.* Here they come. Brace!
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 20:49

The enemy will soon be upon us, marines you are under the command of the chapter master

*salutes and begins running in search of a vantage point*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 20:51

The kroot gives a salute to the rogue trader, before diving from the ramp in high orbit, freefalling.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 20:51

the dreadclaw pods slam into the floor
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 20:53

OOC: oh shit...dreadclaws

+I am in position chapter master+

*the tanks form up a kilometre from the prospective battlefield*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 20:55

The kroot can see the chaos attack falling through the sky as he falls, hundreds of shuttles, drop pod looking things, and even larger shapes.

"Throne... that's some serious firepower"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 20:56

*the tanks open up with deadly accurate fire*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 20:57

at which point the tanks notice a wing of chaos thunderhawks heading right for them
OOC can I make my own chaos lord for this?
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-04, 20:58

HOLD POSITION *the titans all fire into the sky, downing as many drop pods as possible*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Defense Of Corincoth IV   The Defense Of Corincoth IV - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Defense Of Corincoth IV
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next