Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!

Go down 
+5
Ortus
Gorath
Captain Raeven
Sir BushWookie
Local Bat Enthusiast
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Himfea Gaur

Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 18:21

OOC: Circrotgle fleet is still here, Circrotgle Marines collecting the survivors on land.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 18:23

OOC: Honus, continue on our topic too
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 18:24

What the fuck happened? Why is himfeg here?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 18:25

Ooc: I did
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 18:34

OOC: Check the past posts Lil.
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 18:36

OOC: And quit calling me Himfeg.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 22:29

*vox transition* "okay what in the name of holy terra! Now we have tyranids, chaos, some trigger happy space marines... And a space hulk. *a loud clank is heard, the sound of Raeven facepalming in full armour*
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 22:38

Circrotgle Officer: Unknown speaker, idenify thyself please
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 22:41

"Captain Raeven of the salamanders 3rd company, and you are?"
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 22:47

Circrotgle Officer: This the Cathedral ship of the Church of Circrotgle. Do you need assistance, Captain Raeven?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 22:53

"Well, my battle barge is mostly intact, but it will still need months of repairs, it did hit a planet after all. But if I were you I'd run as fast as you can, there's a huge tyranid hive fleet about to devour the planet and a chaos fleet aswell, run while you have the chance, my men and I can hold the wreak of the hammer of flame for a few days, then blow the warp core, that should buy you time"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 23:01

*gunfire* *raeven grunts* "so it begins.... Get those heavy bolters set up! The tyranids are upon us!"
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 23:03

Circrotgle Officer: Hold on a second. I'm transferring visual to you.
*The large screen in front of Raeven flickers to life, the Archbishop Himfea Gaur is on the screen, wearing Archbishop power armor, Circrotgle symbols on it rather than skulls and imperial stuff, also he is holding a pitch black power greatsword*
Himfea: Hail you, Captain Raeven.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 23:08

*the image appears on raevens HUD, raevens own appears as a shaky hologram in front of the Himfea* "hail.. *raven staggers as a termagant jumps into him, quickly smashed with his hammer* I would greet you properly, but *firing his storm bolter* I'm fairly busy right now" *the word busy is punctuated by another heavy strike of his hammer*
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 23:15

*A weird and fucking loud noise shakes the whole ship, Tyrannaids begins to retreat*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 23:16

*a marine runs into shot next to Raeven and begins firing* Marine: "Captain, were getting guardsmen coming in from the surrounding area. Raeven: then have them form a firing line. We need any additional firepower we can, task some with ferrying ammo from the ship, guide them to the armoury"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 23:18

Im still waiting for several answers, including why is himfeg here, and what happened? Last I remember kalag was sitting in the fortress monostary
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 23:18

*for a few seconds Raeven cringes, continuing to fire, before his helmet compensates* "what in the emperors name!? Keep firing damn it! They are retreating!"
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 23:19

*Circrotgle aircrafts strikes to the Tyrannaids on land*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 23:21

Ooc: Himfea is here because dues ex machina, basically rarer teleported out, got shot to hell, battle barge crashed, whoever was going to shoot you pussied off, tyranids still fucking everyone over, Himfea shows up.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 23:22

*raeven
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 23:22

OOC: He wasn't the hero that we wanted

But hes the hero we got

Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 23:24

Ooc: okay now no one backstabb anyone okay? We need to kill some npcs because this shit is ridiculous
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 23:25

b-but..
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 23:26

No, bad, sit... Stay... Good boy
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 23:27

*throws biscuit at Lilentos*
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 23:28

*Circrotgle aircrafts uses Dark Lance weaponary*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 23:29

Ooc: HERESY!!!! Burn the heretics!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 23:30

"We have dark eldar air units! Repeat dark eldar!
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 23:32

OOC: *Scratches side of head with terminator boot which is wearing*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 23:35

Ooc: awwwwwwwww who's a good little doggy? Yes you are!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 23:36

Ooc: *gives promethium flavoured dog treat*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 23:39

OOC: *Eats through termiantor helmet*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 23:41

Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 7 250px-HurasKubrowCodex
Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 7 250px-SahasaKubrowCodex
Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 7 250px-SunikaKubrowCodex
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 23:42

Warframe kubrows man
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 23:48

Ooc: is kalag still at the monastery?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 23:50

Im guessing so

Along with his chapter
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 23:56

"Kalag? What is your status?"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-06, 23:58

+Obviously dead+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 00:01

"Kalag?? Emperor watch over you... Men! We move to the monastery, to... Recover, what remains of the iron paladins"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 00:06

+....Im facepalming right now ya know+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 00:07

Ooc, never mind! In thought that was your *shits happened* thing, forgot you used pluses as vox
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 00:09

"Still kicking, well... *changes to private channel* you have any idea who this archbishop prat is? His ships are using xenos tech"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 00:15

+That is blasphemy against the machine!+
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 00:17

The space hulk hangs in the sky, before long, crude grappling hooks begin to descend onto the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 00:18

+yeah I know... But he seems to be the only thing holding back the tyranids, I have no idea about the chaos fleet, but my ships wrecked, and he has some kind of huge ship in orbit, we don't have the firepower to even think about attacking him+
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 00:21

+Well if hes getting rid of all his guys fine by me, more lives I can spare on my side+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 00:23

"Allright men! Squads 1,2,3,4 with me, the rest if you stay here and protect the ship, guardsmen! With me!" *gets into 3 thunderhawks and sets off go the monastery*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 00:23

Figures begin to descend on the ropes.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

When he arrives, the monostary is in perfect condition still
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 00:25

+you make a good point... Let him deal with them then when his forces are weakened we strike *switches back to a public channel* archbishop! What are you doing?+
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next