Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!

Go down 
+5
Ortus
Gorath
Captain Raeven
Sir BushWookie
Local Bat Enthusiast
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
cow-man

Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 15:05

Ooc: you wanna actually try and take My space hulk?
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 15:10

OOC: I'm trying to hack it, to get the forcefield down
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 15:15

Ooc: didnt know that.

Do you actually have anyone capable of doing That?
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 15:19

OOC: My techpriests will try. You know how they hack.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 15:21

Ooc: no, i dont
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 15:22

.....Techpriests don't hack things ya know, they use the power of the ominosiah to curse shit, fix stuff, explore the universe, but they don't hack things
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 15:24

OOC: Shutup lil you dont know circrotgle
Honus, remember when they hacked the centipidic parasite
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 15:26

No your right, I don't

But i know how the martian priesthood work aswell as how things machine spirits work, and if that space hulk has a machine spirit, you won't be able to do shit against it, considering your soul will be obliterated if you try to force it to do stuff without the proper offerings
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 15:28

Ooc: you should probably Give them new names, so That people dont Get confused as to what they are
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 15:34

OOC: Is not what you Imperials call "machine spirit" is actually just AI? Or am I wrong? Please tell me what exacly it is.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 15:36

Every single thing mechenical, be it gun or space ship, has a machine spirit in it which is a ghost in the machine, if you piss off the machine spirit things will happen, your gun overheats, gellar shields breaking in mid warp transit, which is why you need to keep the machine spirit happy
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 15:39

OOC FROM NOW ON THE CIRCROTGLE TECHPRIESTS BE CYPRIESTS
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 15:39

A Machine Spirit is a supernatural, animistic spirit believed by the adherents of the Cult Mechanicus within the Adeptus Mechanicus (and, from that source, by most other humans of the Imperium of Man) to inhabit and control any piece of machinery or technology in existence. The functioning, or lack thereof, of any machine is believed to be the result of its spirit's disposition. To keep their Machine Spirits happy and cooperative, operators therefore make numerous ritualised advances to the machinery. These depend on the machine, but in most cases include various maintenance rituals and prayers of function and occasionally also an offering or libation. This is increased if the machine is large and/or important. Machine Spirits are believed to be bestowed by the Machine God and subservient to him. They are in every vital weapon used by those who follow the Emperor. From Bolters to Power Armour, the blessing of the Machine God and his subservient Machine Spirits allows for the Emperor's enemies to be defeated.

The term is also applied to the rare instances of machine intelligence allowed to exist within the Imperium, such as the limited artificial intelligences that guide the Space Marines' powerful Land Raider main battle tank and that also sometimes enhance other Imperial devices, particulalrly within planetary Cogitator (computer) networks.

Alien Technology
Because alien technologies do not make observances to their Machine Spirits, many among the Adeptus Mechanicus see these devices as grave heresies that must be destroyed rather than studied, even if superior to their human-manufactured counterparts in operation. This view is not universal, however. Indeed, many human colonies near the boundaries of the Tau Empire were found to be using Tau technology for agricultural purposes during the Damocles Gulf Crusade, and the offending colonists were punished with penal sentences. However, the general Imperial prohibition of the use or acquisition of alien technology serves the purpose of hindering and punishing those who trade with prohibited xenos species and betray the Imperium.

Artificial Intelligence
Artificial intelligence (also refered to as "Abominable Intelligence" or "Silica Animus" in the Imperium) is prohibited under pain of execution by Imperial edict within the Imperium of Man unless a human mind is combined with it or serves as part of its mechanism (hence the existence of Servitors). This point was made part of the agreement between the Imperium and the Adeptus Mechanicus from the signing of the Treaty of Mars in the 30th Millennium, to ensure that intelligent machines would never again become corrupted by Chaos and rebel against their human masters, as happened during the Dark Age of Technology with the constructs known as the Men of Iron, who launched a star-spanning rebellion against their human creators.

However, some machines are allowed a limited form of independant intelligence under the guise of having an especially active Machine Spirit. An example of this is the vehicles of the Space Marines. The Space Marines' Land Raider main battle tank can continue to move and fire, albeit with lesser ability, even if its crew is unable to fight or no longer present. Imperial Titans have particularly complex Machine Spirits and can exhibit complete personalities of their own, though they still require a cybernetic interface with a human Princeps to function at their full potential.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 16:22

"No Raeven, I will go alone."

*a blue flash appears next to raeven and I appear on the ship, standing beside Flek.*

"Hello."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 16:25

+Ortus... the fuck?+
+Thunderhawk two, need imidiate pickup+
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 16:48

*The Cypriests who boarded the Hulk forms a virtual server between each other while ballistic assault continues in the frontlines*
*They try to hack and shut down the forcefield*
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 16:48

The member 'Himfea Gaur' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 10
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 16:55

+You will understand... I can't let two things happen. A) The bodies of your brothers go or B) The scavengers get slaughtered by these insane monk people.+
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 16:55

OOC: None of you can imagine what am I doing for a week from the afternoon to midnight.
I AM TRYING TO CATCH A FUCKING RABBIT. Yes, a rabbit. My father bought a rabbit for my nieces, we fed it in the garden. But somehow, it escaped a fortified garden surrounded by stone walls and metal fences. No holes. It had just made Prison Break come true. For a week, A FUCKING WEEK, I tried to find and seize it. Saw it, chased it, had my hands on its fur, even made it ram a box, but does not help. It eats the neighbourhood's vegatables in their gardens, they are sick of it. This time, I will grab the fucking rifle of my dad and bring it dead or alive. If dead, will tell him that dogs have killed it.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 16:56

OOC FIND THE SOD
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 17:01

..why not just lure it out with a bunch of rabbit food
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 17:05

OOC: Dude, that only happens in cartoons. I feel like a fucking police in Hitman game trying to find Hitman while searching for it.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 17:07

...you would be suprised actually...How do you think they lure animals out when they escapes zoos
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 17:11

OOC: Tonight, I will use a fucking spotlight to confuse it, then catch it with web. No use, guns will do.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 17:13

..Okay then..Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 13 10647090_723444597691012_5388310782563680668_n If people don't know where this is I will have the nerd rage of the upmost chicken
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 17:16

mars?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 17:19

Good thinking lord fegatron, yes you are right
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 17:20

someone has to state the obvious.... do i get a cookie?
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 17:22

OOC: Future looks crappy.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 17:24

YOU LOOK CRAPPY *Falcon PAWWWWNCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*

And no, you get a machine spirit
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 17:29

OOC: Where do I find that machine spirit?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 17:29

You don't
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 17:40

OOC: I'll just shut down the forcefield, do I really need a machine spirit for that?
Can I purify a device by trapping the spirit in a soulstone?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 17:41

If the space hulk has a machine spirit you won't, WON'T be shutting down the force field, and no you can't trap a machine spirit
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 17:46

OOC: but you can fly straight through a force field, if you go slow enough
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 17:48

OOC: Then I need to shut it down manually
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 18:00

*The thunderhawk accelerates towards the hulk, inside, reaven, the librarian, techmarine, chaplain and apothecary, prepare for combat*
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 18:09

*The Circrotgle Monks fights their way to forcefield generator*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 18:10

They lose men rapidly, traps and automated weapons every step of the way cut down any who come into their firing line.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 18:17

"Flek."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 18:17

"Guards!" Flek shouts.

Huge footfalls can be heard behind ortus.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 18:19

*the thunderhawk screams towards one of the hulks hangars, dodging fire and weathering the rest, at the last second, it opens fire with all guns, blasting a small hole in the field, big enough to pass through.
Raeven and his honour guard leap from the doors, landing on the deckplates*
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 18:20

"I want to help. To fight of the circotgle."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 18:21

They are met by well aimed rifle fire, the crewmen and soldiers fighting to defend the access ways to the inner hulk.

Flek orders the guards off with a simple hand gesture.
"Oh yes?"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 18:22

"I will fight beside you against them. All I ask is you return the salamanders bodies"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 18:23

"It seems like a fair exchange" he cheerfully says.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 18:24

"hold you're fire, we are here to hold off the Monks, our brother ortus is here, and so, we have come also"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 18:25

"Alright then... erm.. who are you people?" Says one of the soldiers, wearing a puffy spacesuit and flak plates.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 18:26

Then allow me to go fight.
Teleports to the combat, immediately beheading a monk.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 18:27

"we are the salamanders, you stole the bodies of our brothers."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-09-11, 18:30

"Oh right, nothing personal; only business"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!
Page 13 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next